Windows 10: Weird Windows Glitch or something idk.

Discus and support Weird Windows Glitch or something idk. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For some reason, when I am doing a lot of stuff File Explorer crashes, doesn't let you open it for a while, then the whole desktop crashes this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jaydonberry, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Weird Windows Glitch or something idk.

For some reason, when I am doing a lot of stuff File Explorer crashes, doesn't let you open it for a while, then the whole desktop crashes this is within 30 seconds and then the whole desktop resets and you see spaces in between the apps on there. I found out that Wix the website creator takes up a lot of memory and thought that maybe that was the cause, RAM capping or whatever it's called, so I upgraded to 32gb of RAM. Today, it happened after it not happening for a while and all I was doing is sorting out files on File Explorer and uploading stuff to Wix.

Can someone explain what is happening? Any help will be highly appreciated as well.

:)

jaydonberry, Jan 25, 2021
  2. bluecew Win User

Weird scrolling glitch

The problem has been resolved. Everyone who tried to help me were overthinking the problem, including me.

All I literally had to do was pull the power plug on my computer's PSU, then plug it back in and the glitch was fixed.

This seems like a very weird bug with Windows 10, definitely a software problem that should be reported.

bluecew, Jan 25, 2021
  3. bluecew Win User
    Weird scrolling glitch

The problem has been resolved. Everyone who tried to help me were overthinking the problem, including me.

All I literally had to do was pull the power plug on my computer's PSU, then plug it back in and the glitch was fixed.

This seems like a very weird bug with the latest version of Windows 10, definitely a software problem that should be reported.

bluecew, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Weird Windows Glitch or something idk.

Unable to open .IDK file format on Windows 10.

Hi Derek,

You may be facing the above issue due to the un-assigned program or application to open
    .IDK file format on the computer.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Do you have an application or program installed to open .IDK file format on the computer?
    • Do you get any error message/error code when you try to open .IDK file format?

Interface Development Kit Archive (IDK) files are
    Uncommon Files primarily associated with OS/2 Saved SKF Format File (IBM). If an application or program associated to open a file format is installed and set as default, on clicking/opening the same will open the file in the
    program assigned in the settings on the computer.

Right click on the .IDK file and hover the mouse pointer over at
    Open with and select a program or application from the context menu and check if you are able to access the file type.

If you are not, assign a program/application to open .IDK file format by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Default programs and select the top most search result.
    • Scroll down the page and click on Choose default apps by file type from the window.
    • Locate .IDK file format, click on the program and select the application you want to view the file type from
      Choose an App window.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of not able to open .IDK file format on the computer in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Weird Windows Glitch or something idk.

1. Weird Windows Glitch or something idk. - Similar Threads - Weird Glitch something

2. Weird Glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Glitch: Hi, I've been using Microsoft devices mostly and when I'm playing a game or something that I have to click on the bottom of the screen near the taskbar the focus goes to the task bar when I'm not clicking exactly on the taskbar, then I have to click on the game and retry...
  3. Weird Glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Glitch: Hi, I've been using Microsoft devices mostly and when I'm playing a game or something that I have to click on the bottom of the screen near the taskbar the focus goes to the task bar when I'm not clicking exactly on the taskbar, then I have to click on the game and retry...
  4. something weird is going on with my task bar an idk what is causing it

in Windows 10 Customization
    something weird is going on with my task bar an idk what is causing it: so when ever my curser lands on one of the things on my task bar it does this and its extremely annoying, and the only way to fix it is via restarting my computer, is there a way i can fix this...
  5. Weird glitching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird glitching: So the issue I am currently having is whenever I move my laptop just a tiny bit or if it shakes anything, it goes into this weird black glitchy screen; sometimes the laptop reboots; other times it doesn't; it just sits there and freezes as it crashed, but I have the slightest...
  6. Something is bugged and idk what it is

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Something is bugged and idk what it is: I've tried everything i could think of, even completely restoring my pc. It also randomly alternates between not being able to click on literally anything and being able to click on something, but even when its able to click on something, its still kinda buggy....
  7. weird glitch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    weird glitch: so whenever im booting some os in vmware doesnt matter if its windows,linux or a custom os it still shows press alt+z to open geforce expericence during the boot of any os and this just started happining after i did a update...
  8. Weird Windows Glitch????

Weird Windows Glitch????: So basically this morning I wake up turn my pc on and first thing I encounter is windows continuously freezing and unfreezing. It then just stops but then left mouth click still wasn't working. So I plugged in my perfectly fine old mice and checked if my current mouse was the...
  9. Weird Glitch

Weird Glitch: I don't know how to explain but heres a picture Glitch Image When i hover my mouse to the empty places the icons and texts appears. After i close the thing and reopen it, it disappears. Happens to all softwares that has those option things submitted by /u/Hellireddit...
  10. Windows freezing or something idk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows freezing or something idk: Hi all I have this strange problem on windows 10 that sometimes my computer freezes but I can still interact with any open programs. I can't open the start menu or cortana, I can't open any programs, trying to run any program doesn't work, I can't open task manager or...