Windows 10: Weird Windows Glitch????

Discus and support Weird Windows Glitch???? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So basically this morning I wake up turn my pc on and first thing I encounter is windows continuously freezing and unfreezing. It then just stops but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ClapPineappleCheeks, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Weird Windows Glitch????

So basically this morning I wake up turn my pc on and first thing I encounter is windows continuously freezing and unfreezing. It then just stops but then left mouth click still wasn't working. So I plugged in my perfectly fine old mice and checked if my current mouse was the problem. But then it didn't work either. So I decided to delete some stuff on my C Disk(windows is on it) cause I was nearing full capacity. So space wasn't the problem. Tbh at this point idk what the problem is. Could someone help me please it's really annoying. It was fine last night

submitted by /u/ClapPineappleCheeks
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ClapPineappleCheeks, Jan 12, 2021
  2. bluecew Win User

Weird scrolling glitch

The problem has been resolved. Everyone who tried to help me were overthinking the problem, including me.

All I literally had to do was pull the power plug on my computer's PSU, then plug it back in and the glitch was fixed.

This seems like a very weird bug with Windows 10, definitely a software problem that should be reported.

bluecew, Jan 12, 2021
  3. bluecew Win User
    Weird scrolling glitch

The problem has been resolved. Everyone who tried to help me were overthinking the problem, including me.

All I literally had to do was pull the power plug on my computer's PSU, then plug it back in and the glitch was fixed.

This seems like a very weird bug with the latest version of Windows 10, definitely a software problem that should be reported.

bluecew, Jan 12, 2021
  4. bluecew Win User

Weird Windows Glitch????

Weird scrolling glitch

Tried both things. The troubleshooter said there were no problems. Uninstalling the keyboard device also did not work. The weird thing is even after I uninstalled the keyboard device, the glitch keeps happening even though my keyboard doesn't work and
    I can't type. And the problem is definitely not the mouse.

bluecew, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Weird Windows Glitch????

1. Weird Windows Glitch???? - Similar Threads - Weird Glitch

2. For some reason my laptop keeps glitching and pixels on my screen turns weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For some reason my laptop keeps glitching and pixels on my screen turns weird: couple times a day when I use my laptop some pixels on the screen look glitched and freezes my laptop for a few seconds. Can you help me? I don’t know how to post videos so in the picture there are some pixels that glitch and it spreads very quickly pixel by pixel and gets...
  3. For some reason my laptop keeps glitching and pixels on my screen turns weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For some reason my laptop keeps glitching and pixels on my screen turns weird: couple times a day when I use my laptop some pixels on the screen look glitched and freezes my laptop for a few seconds. Can you help me? I don’t know how to post videos so in the picture there are some pixels that glitch and it spreads very quickly pixel by pixel and gets...
  4. Weird monitor glitches on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird monitor glitches on startup: On each restart i always get this screen and i have to put my computer to sleep and turn it back on to fix anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-monitor-glitches-on-startup/996620b1-e11e-472d-b5d9-25aa59acd9fe
  5. Weird monitor glitches on startup

Weird monitor glitches on startup: On each restart i always get this screen and i have to put my computer to sleep and turn it back on to fix anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-monitor-glitches-on-startup/996620b1-e11e-472d-b5d9-25aa59acd9fe
  6. Weird/strange font after game glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird/strange font after game glitch: I opened call of duty in the background from steam, watched some videos on chrome, I closed chrome and it automatically went to call of duty but the window was oversized and a fourth of the window covered the while screen. I tried clicking it, changing windows. Then it showed...
  7. Weird/strange font after game glitch

Weird/strange font after game glitch: I opened call of duty in the background from steam, watched some videos on chrome, I closed chrome and it automatically went to call of duty but the window was oversized and a fourth of the window covered the while screen. I tried clicking it, changing windows. Then it showed...
  8. Weird Glitch with External Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Glitch with External Display: Any idea why my external display LG C2 TV boots up like this almost every time. But when I restart the laptop it boots up normally. So it’s not a hardware issue. But it happens almost every time I boot up the laptop and switch to HDMI 3 the one connected to the laptop. As...
  9. Weird Glitch with External Display

Weird Glitch with External Display: Any idea why my external display LG C2 TV boots up like this almost every time. But when I restart the laptop it boots up normally. So it’s not a hardware issue. But it happens almost every time I boot up the laptop and switch to HDMI 3 the one connected to the laptop. As...
  10. weirdly glitching on Epic games launcher when you click on a title to download them shows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weirdly glitching on Epic games launcher when you click on a title to download them shows...: Batman™: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition download folder instead of reading BatmanArkhamAsylum , its labeling it as godwit, I have Epic Games Account Two-Factor enabled with my android tablet, and emails detail all looks correct, I have the EpicInstaller-15.17.1...