Windows 10: Weird work of the youtube and windows media application

Discus and support Weird work of the youtube and windows media application in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi everybody!I have the probllem for the last several years and I haven't found a way to solve it.I have:- PC with wi-fi and bluetooth turned off on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DmitryKoziukov, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Weird work of the youtube and windows media application

Hi everybody!I have the probllem for the last several years and I haven't found a way to solve it.I have:- PC with wi-fi and bluetooth turned off on the BIOS level- Windows 10 upgraded from Windows8 I've bought it has the license- Comodo firewall installed with the set of paranoid rules I've made myself incluiding multicast adresses denied- wire keyboard and mice I've bought them on porpuse to figure out the problemBut I'm still experincing the issue:When I watch some video on youtube or on the windows Media Player I face from time to time video scrollbar appeard at the bottom of the pla

:)

DmitryKoziukov, Sep 18, 2021

2. New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Jimmy 2004, Sep 18, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Youtube all weird.

I think that's only on Edge, temporarily,
    here's a workaround...

Edwin, Sep 18, 2021
  4. shaptoni Win User

Weird work of the youtube and windows media application

Unable to play YouTube or Netflix

Since upgrading to the latest version of Windows 10 Pro I am now unable to play YouTube or Netflix

I am using a Lenovo Yoga Book Windows version 10.0.18363

Netflix Error U7361-1253-800705AA (app)

Netflix Error H7361-1253-800705AA​ (edge browser)

YouTube Error JDSEu8jhH639FHdh (edge browser)

Netflix say:

If you experience the error code U7361-1253-800705AA on your Windows 10 computer, it typically indicates that your system requires an update. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.​
    • Perform Windows updates​
    - this is what caused the issue and i am now on the latest version

• If you are using the Windows 10 N or Windows 10 KN edition, we suggest downloading the Windows Media Feature Pack.
    - this is not applicable for my version

Can anyone help?

Thanks

shaptoni, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

Weird work of the youtube and windows media application

1. Weird work of the youtube and windows media application - Similar Threads - Weird youtube media

2. very weird youtube bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    very weird youtube bug: so i have a bug on youtube where for some reason if i search or do anything the url stays as youtube.com so when im watching a video and i want to go back it takes me back to the normal microsoft page it also makes it impossible to copy video links because for some reason it...
  3. very weird youtube bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    very weird youtube bug: so i have a bug on youtube where for some reason if i search or do anything the url stays as youtube.com so when im watching a video and i want to go back it takes me back to the normal microsoft page it also makes it impossible to copy video links because for some reason it...
  4. Weird overlay on applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird overlay on applications: Whenever I open some specific applications, weird lines appear over them. I am attaching a screenshot for reference. Whenever I move my mouse pointer over these lines, they disappear but they reappear after a few seconds. Any ideas how to fix this?...
  5. Weird Windows Media Player problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Windows Media Player problem: [ATTACH] I use Windows Media Player a lot for listening to music, because it's the only program I've found that lets you rename and delete files while they're still playing (also because I'm used to it, and that counts for a lot). But I've been having this weird recurring...
  6. Weird YouTube Glitch in all apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird YouTube Glitch in all apps: I have this weird glitch for a while. Basically whenever I'm on a dark themed app I can see YouTube in the background, doesn't happen on white themed apps. I even searched up the color black and looked at it and could see the youtube glitch.[IMG][IMG]...
  7. weird application borders

in Windows 10 Customization
    weird application borders: in the potos app and settings the close, minimize etc. buttons are super weird.. how do i fix this?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-application-borders/84ec2d03-77bd-414a-ac15-e561c7850cdb
  8. Youtube all weird.

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube all weird.: My youtube is acting weird on both my machines, the zoom setting is as it should be. anybody got any clues? [img] 143362
  9. Youtube all weird.

in Windows 10 Support
    Youtube all weird.: My youtube is acting weird on both my machines, the zoom setting is as it should be. anybody got any clues? [img] 143362
  10. Media Player and YouTube NO LONGER WORKING!

in Windows 10 Support
    Media Player and YouTube NO LONGER WORKING!: Hey guys, I suddenly find myself having the most bizarre issue I've ever had, and I think it started right after I had a serious crash using the VLC Media Player, which I then uninstalled. I can't be sure that it is related to this though but whats happening is that I can't...