Windows 10: Weird YouTube Glitch in all apps

Discus and support Weird YouTube Glitch in all apps in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have this weird glitch for a while. Basically whenever I'm on a dark themed app I can see YouTube in the background, doesn't happen on white themed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Reitsukii, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Reitsukii Win User

Weird YouTube Glitch in all apps

I have this weird glitch for a while. Basically whenever I'm on a dark themed app I can see YouTube in the background, doesn't happen on white themed apps.

I even searched up the color black and looked at it and could see the youtube glitch.Weird YouTube Glitch in all apps [​IMG]Weird YouTube Glitch in all apps [​IMG]

:)

Reitsukii, Jun 7, 2020

2. Weird visual glitch in apps

As you can see in the picture below I've been having this weird visual glitch that only happens certain apps like in this example in Visual Studio Code but also in the Discord PTB and I've tried everything updated my graphics drivers, rolled them back to
    updates when I didn't have that visual glitch and also tried around with Windows settings but I can't seem to figure out what it is. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks to everybody who is willing to help me solve this problem.

Weird YouTube Glitch in all apps 869bae65-c3e7-4ddd-98d4-1499227f814d?upload=true.png

oOsoulsingerOo, Jun 7, 2020
  3. GooseMS Win User
    Weird menu/mouse glitch in all windows apps.

In windows applications, such as the xbox app, settings app, or others, I recieve a weird glitch where my menus bounce around. A video is linked below to help describe this odd issue.

Thanks for the support

Goose

GooseMS, Jun 7, 2020
  4. bluecew Win User

Weird scrolling glitch

Tried both things. The troubleshooter said there were no problems. Uninstalling the keyboard device also did not work. The weird thing is even after I uninstalled the keyboard device, the glitch keeps happening even though my keyboard doesn't work and
    I can't type. And the problem is definitely not the mouse.

bluecew, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Weird YouTube Glitch in all apps - Similar Threads - Weird YouTube Glitch

2. Weird Glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Glitch: Hi, I've been using Microsoft devices mostly and when I'm playing a game or something that I have to click on the bottom of the screen near the taskbar the focus goes to the task bar when I'm not clicking exactly on the taskbar, then I have to click on the game and retry...
  3. Weird Glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Glitch: Hi, I've been using Microsoft devices mostly and when I'm playing a game or something that I have to click on the bottom of the screen near the taskbar the focus goes to the task bar when I'm not clicking exactly on the taskbar, then I have to click on the game and retry...
  4. Weird glitching with apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird glitching with apps: So as you can see from the attached image for the last 2 months or so I seem to be getting this wired glitching/artifacting occurs with certain apps. I've found a few fixes that worked for some rolling back drivers, scaling, Restoring Nvidia settings but none so far have...
  5. Weird glitching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird glitching: So the issue I am currently having is whenever I move my laptop just a tiny bit or if it shakes anything, it goes into this weird black glitchy screen; sometimes the laptop reboots; other times it doesn't; it just sits there and freezes as it crashed, but I have the slightest...
  6. Weird visual glitch in apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird visual glitch in apps: As you can see in the picture below I've been having this weird visual glitch that only happens certain apps like in this example in Visual Studio Code but also in the Discord PTB and I've tried everything updated my graphics drivers, rolled them back to updates when I didn't...
  7. Youtube all weird.

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube all weird.: My youtube is acting weird on both my machines, the zoom setting is as it should be. anybody got any clues? [img] 143362
  8. Youtube all weird.

in Windows 10 Support
    Youtube all weird.: My youtube is acting weird on both my machines, the zoom setting is as it should be. anybody got any clues? [img] 143362
  9. Weird menu/mouse glitch in all windows apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird menu/mouse glitch in all windows apps.: In windows applications, such as the xbox app, settings app, or others, I recieve a weird glitch where my menus bounce around. A video is linked below to help describe this odd issue. Thanks for the support Goose https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm40dvPbDmU...
  10. YouTube Glitches

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube Glitches: I thought that some problems I'm having with YouTube were YT's fault, but the main one is worse with IE and Firefox than with Chrome. On certain comments, the only replies which are visible are my own, and in IE and FF, none are visible. Is there something I can to fix it, or...