Windows 10: Weirdest fucking bug I've seen on Win10

Discus and support Weirdest fucking bug I've seen on Win10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; 1909, latest update. Starting my laptop without the mouse plugged in doesn't cause any issues. Plugging my mouse in neither. Using the trackpad with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_quasi_una_fantasia_, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Weirdest fucking bug I've seen on Win10

1909, latest update. Starting my laptop without the mouse plugged in doesn't cause any issues. Plugging my mouse in neither. Using the trackpad with the mouse plugged in is fine. BUT, after the very first mouse click, my taskbar becomes completely unresponsive, can only change windows with hotkeys, etc. Can't use device manager, task manager, and so on, but the browser I opened before is fine. Unplugging the mouse only fixes it after hard reset or taskkill /f /im explorer.exe.

Ideas? Already done sfc scan and DISM.exe RestoreHealth.

submitted by /u/_quasi_una_fantasia_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_quasi_una_fantasia_, Mar 16, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 16, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 16, 2020
  4. user33331 Win User

Weirdest fucking bug I've seen on Win10

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Weirdest fucking bug I've seen on Win10

1. Weirdest fucking bug I've seen on Win10 - Similar Threads - Weirdest fucking bug

2. Weird flicker I've never seen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird flicker I've never seen: Hi I recently tried to reset my pc and it has never been able to the last three time but this last time it crashed. Now I get this weird flicker every second and it seems to reset my screen and reverse any actions. EX: I login while it's flickering soon enough I'm on a new...
  3. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've never seen it, before?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running windows 10And for some reason, I get this message?I've never seen it, before?Is this something, to do with my rights?What do I, have to do. To, fix it?Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry...
  4. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've never seen it, before?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running windows 10And for some reason, I get this message?I've never seen it, before?Is this something, to do with my rights?What do I, have to do. To, fix it?Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry...
  5. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Weirdest Glitch EVER

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weirdest Glitch EVER: [ATTACH] Any idea on how this folder has NO NAME at all? as far as I know, you can't put invisible characters on your folder name and even if you create one it would have said "New Folder". I found this on my USB that I got 5 years ago...
  7. fuck

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    fuck: i just wanted to say fuck lol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fuck/78e3dc17-7504-4e8b-843c-52ae37730ebf
  8. Weirdest thing I've seen in my 27 years of computing - any ideas?

in Windows 10 Support
    Weirdest thing I've seen in my 27 years of computing - any ideas?: I have a 2nd boot HD in my Win 10 setup. When I want to use it, I shut down and I disconnect the data cable from my main boot HD and connect that to my alternate boot HD. I then boot and choose F11 to select the boot HD. I did this today and when my alternate boot HD was...
  9. Weirdest Audio Bug.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weirdest Audio Bug.: So, I've been using a msi gaming laptop for about a month, and a day ago the audio just suddenly cuts- poof no audio, but the weird part is, some of my games don't produce audios, but some do. This isn't the first time this happened, i usually managed to fix it, by updating...
  10. Win10. Seagate HDD not seen by Win10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10. Seagate HDD not seen by Win10.: I have this Seagate SATA HDD that win10 doesn't see. Not anywhere. Device manager, disk management, nowhere. But run Seatools on the computer and it sees it okay and gives it a clean bill of health. Except it doesn't list it as 'ready to test' like it does all the other...