Windows 10: WeirdLibara

Discus and support WeirdLibara in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've just recently updated my system to an Asus Prime x-570-P MB, an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 CPU, 16GB DDR4 3000 Ram----running Win10 Home and note that there... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JoelThomas7, Mar 24, 2020.

1. WeirdLibara

I've just recently updated my system to an Asus Prime x-570-P MB, an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 CPU, 16GB DDR4 3000 Ram----running Win10 Home and note that there is a new "application" folder in my C:/Program Filesx86/Common Files/ called "WeirdLibara". This folder contains an "application file" under the same name. NONE of my Antivirus/Malware programs IOBIT's ASC, Malwarebytes, Windows Defender sees this as "bad"----------but then again, NONE of my uninstaller programs Windows10, IOBIT's UninstallerPro even SEES THIS "program" anywhere on my system. Efforts to uninstall it FAIL, with the message "file is open in another program". Checking the internet gives me NO data on just what this thing is------------or how "deadly" it can be. Any help is appreciated.

:)

JoelThomas7, Mar 24, 2020

2. WeirdLibara

Restarting in "Safe Mode" worked. This program fled (without a whimper) into oblivion, with no deleterious effect on my PC (as yet)!! I want to both thank you for the prompt answer and solution to this query, and note that EVERY internet query made regarding
    this item (WeirdLibara) returned NO, repeat NO, response (using all three browsers (Edge, Yahoo, and Google). I think this is a fairly clear indicator that whatever this application is, it is NOT a "valuable" addition to ANYONE's computer system.

JoelThomas7, Mar 25, 2020
  3. WeirdLibara

I've just recently updated my system to an Asus Prime x-570-P MB, an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 CPU, 16GB DDR4 3000 Ram----running Win10 Home and note that there is a new "application" folder in my C:/Program Files(x86)/Common Files/ called "WeirdLibara". This
    folder contains an "application file" under the same name. NONE of my Antivirus/Malware programs (IOBIT's ASC, Malwarebytes, Windows Defender) sees this as "bad"----------but then again, NONE of my uninstaller programs (Windows10, IOBIT's UninstallerPro) even
    SEES THIS "program" anywhere on my system. Efforts to uninstall it FAIL, with the message "file is open in another program". Checking the internet gives me NO data on just what this thing is------------or how "deadly" it can be. Any help is appreciated.

JoelThomas7, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

WeirdLibara