Windows 10: weired problem with win 10

Discus and support weired problem with win 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an HP520-1030 touch screen with an Intel I3 processor, running Windows 10 64 bit home addition. Also an Hp 520 wireless keyboard and a Logitech... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by caruccja, Aug 5, 2018.

1. caruccja Win User

weired problem with win 10

I have an HP520-1030 touch screen with an Intel I3 processor, running Windows 10 64 bit home addition.

Also an Hp 520 wireless keyboard and a Logitech M185 mouse.

When I move the mouse cursor it will only go so far then revert back to it original position, ie, if the

cursor in bottom middle and I try to move it to the top right, when it comes close to an app icon , it

will revert back to the bottom middle. If I move the cursor very slow I can, after a few tries, click on an

app, the app will start then revert back to the icon. I can get to the control panel after a few tries, then to

the Device manager. However if I click on the mouse entry it will just flash then go back to the listing of devices.

I have over the past day reloaded Windows 10 and have deleted and reloaded the mouse driver (after many

attempts).I have done a Norton scan, a Microsoft Malicious s/w scan, a Spybot scan and a Malware scan.

All with no help.

When I shut the computer down and leave it off for a while ,when I restart the computer it seem ok for

a short period of time. Thinking it a temperature problem I have blown cold air onto the mother board

without any luck.

Lastly, with the system running if I just click on the mouse in an open desktop area it generates a circle close

to the cursor location

Weird-any help would be appreciated

Thx

:)

caruccja, Aug 5, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 5, 2018
  3. shoti02 Win User
    Crysis 3 Sweetfx problems

hello..i installed th sweetfx Profile CRYSIS 3 *ULTRA Realistic CiNE FX v1.1. but the font Looks weired suggestions ??

shoti02, Aug 5, 2018
  4. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

NGeo, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

1. weired problem with win 10 - Similar Threads - weired problem

2. Lots of weir stuff going on behind the scenes on my laptop. Logs with Virtual managing,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of weir stuff going on behind the scenes on my laptop. Logs with Virtual managing,...: I will be short. I want you to help to figure out whats going on on my laptop. I thinks one of my neighbours have hacked into my system. Can you help me find a keylogger installed? There are so much stuff going on hidden. WEIRD things. And some are straight proof someone is...
  3. Lots of weir stuff going on behind the scenes on my laptop. Logs with Virtual managing,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lots of weir stuff going on behind the scenes on my laptop. Logs with Virtual managing,...: I will be short. I want you to help to figure out whats going on on my laptop. I thinks one of my neighbours have hacked into my system. Can you help me find a keylogger installed? There are so much stuff going on hidden. WEIRD things. And some are straight proof someone is...
  4. Weired Stuff has been happening today on my laptop with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weired Stuff has been happening today on my laptop with windows 11: HI how is it going today. For the last few days I have been having some issues with my fairly new laptop a little while back I would go to waatch a video on you tube and then a blue circle would go around and around in a circle then their might be a message saying Microsoft...
  5. Weired Stuff has been happening today on my laptop with windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weired Stuff has been happening today on my laptop with windows 11: HI how is it going today. For the last few days I have been having some issues with my fairly new laptop a little while back I would go to waatch a video on you tube and then a blue circle would go around and around in a circle then their might be a message saying Microsoft...
  6. Facing a weired problem with bluetooth device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facing a weired problem with bluetooth device.: Hello I am on Windows 10:- And I am using a tp-link UB4A bluetooth usb adapter to connect it with my bluetooth neckband. As you all know that when a bluetooth sound device is connected Windows connects it and uses it for both music and sound.So to explain my problem I have to...
  7. Desktop shortcut icon turned into some weired green tick signs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop shortcut icon turned into some weired green tick signs: My kid brother tried to did something in control panel to open some kind of port thing in window defender firewall, and some shortcut files icon turned into weird green tick signs...
  8. Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking: [img] [img] I Find Them very weired looking or out of place something u know *Smile 146479
  9. Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking: [img] [img] I Find Them very weired looking or out of place something u know *Smile 146479
  10. Weir execution cmds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weir execution cmds: What are whoami.exe wextract.exe, and userinit.exe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weir-execution-cmds/3116953c-5e9f-42d6-9eb2-9fa3d58c5739"