Windows 10: Welcome page

Discus and support Welcome page in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I post a photo on my Welcome screen? 48271 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 808mlum, Apr 23, 2016.

1. 808mlum Win User

Welcome page

How do I post a photo on my Welcome screen?

:)

808mlum, Apr 23, 2016
  2. eddie460 Win User

IE11 Welcome page

How do I get rid of (delete) the Internet Explorer Welcome message and page? This come on every time I click on my IE!! browser button.

My Home Page (MSN.com) displays along with the Internet Explorer Welcome page.

Thanks,

eddie460, Apr 23, 2016
  3. PASSWORD ON WELCOME PAGE

Do you have 2 step authentication enabled?

I suspect what is happening is you are still using the overall account password and not the app generated password. You will still get mail until you log the device out (which is a good idea anyway) and then you will need to generate a password
    (on the pc in outlook.com) and "trust" the mobile device. After which it should not do that.

You should log on and go here
    https://account.live.com/securityprivacy/overview
    to do that.

You can also install the outlook app so anytime you need a "passcode" you can approve it directly on the mobile device.

Read the faqs about 2 step here http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Apr 23, 2016
Thema:

Welcome page

1. Welcome page - Similar Threads - Welcome page

2. My welcome page is now showing two accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My welcome page is now showing two accounts: My "welcome page" when i first turn on the laptop shows my name Anaya P, and says "The username or password is incorrect. Try again." When I hit "ok" it shows two accounts, with the same name. Apparently they have different passwords. To my knowledge, I never set up a second...
  3. My welcome page is now showing two accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My welcome page is now showing two accounts: My "welcome page" when i first turn on the laptop shows my name Anaya P, and says "The username or password is incorrect. Try again." When I hit "ok" it shows two accounts, with the same name. Apparently they have different passwords. To my knowledge, I never set up a second...
  4. My welcome page is now showing two accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Im stuck on my welcome page eventhough i entered the correct password to my account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Im stuck on my welcome page eventhough i entered the correct password to my account: Im stuck on my welcome page eventhough i entered the correct password to my account. I followed tutorial on trouble shooting by pressing shift + restart button but the advance setting screen doesnt showed up on my laptop can somebody help me?...
  6. Im stuck on my welcome page eventhough i entered the correct password to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im stuck on my welcome page eventhough i entered the correct password to my account: Im stuck on my welcome page eventhough i entered the correct password to my account. I followed tutorial on trouble shooting by pressing shift + restart button but the advance setting screen doesnt showed up on my laptop can somebody help me?...
  7. Im stuck on my welcome page eventhough i entered the correct password to my account

8. When i click the sign in button in welcome page of windows 11, nothing happens. I cant even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i click the sign in button in welcome page of windows 11, nothing happens. I cant even...: Yesterday it was working fine. Today morning the problem arised. I did everthing i could from youtube tutorials. But i cant even access safe mode...
  9. When i click the sign in button in welcome page of windows 11, nothing happens. I cant even...

When i click the sign in button in welcome page of windows 11, nothing happens. I cant even...: Yesterday it was working fine. Today morning the problem arised. I did everthing i could from youtube tutorials. But i cant even access safe mode...
  10. My hp pavilion is stuck on the welcome page. I have tried rebooting it like 3-4 times but...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My hp pavilion is stuck on the welcome page. I have tried rebooting it like 3-4 times but...: The screen is frozen on welcome home after typing in the password it’s just the dots are going in a circle but after that nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-pavilion-is-stuck-on-the-welcome-page-i-have/79b7d4bf-7ec7-4b44-be06-bcf293d7f37f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wht is the lock screen picture out of focus in windows 10 1903