Windows 10: welcome screen and password box loading very slow

Discus and support welcome screen and password box loading very slow in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I am starting windows, it is taking 2-4 minutes to load the welcome screen and then the password box is coming (my pc password protected). pls... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Biswa66, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Biswa66 Win User

welcome screen and password box loading very slow

When I am starting windows, it is taking 2-4 minutes to load the welcome screen and then the password box is coming (my pc password protected). pls suggest fix.

:)

Biswa66, Feb 12, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 slow invalid password verification

Hi Neil,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings or network settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Are you logging in as Microsoft Account or Local Account?
    • Are you able to login to the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if you are able to login properly or not.

1. At login page, enter the password.

2. Then after entering the password, click on Eye icon which is present on the right side inside the password box. It will display the password entered.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with slow password verification in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 12, 2019
  4. welcome screen and password box loading very slow

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

welcome screen and password box loading very slow

1. welcome screen and password box loading very slow - Similar Threads - welcome screen password

2. Loading of welcome screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading of welcome screen.: There is a old glitch in windows 11, may be there in windows 10, I believe so, when we enter wrong password for longer time it loads for about a while, and one more glitch is that when we press Enter key instead of password it takes the input of Enter key and loads for a...
  3. Loading of welcome screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loading of welcome screen.: There is a old glitch in windows 11, may be there in windows 10, I believe so, when we enter wrong password for longer time it loads for about a while, and one more glitch is that when we press Enter key instead of password it takes the input of Enter key and loads for a...
  4. Taskbar broken AND very long welcome loading screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar broken AND very long welcome loading screen.: Okay, so about for a month now every time i boot up the pc and log in in 1 of the two accounts we have on the pc, firstly it takes a really long time after we put the password to load. But on top of that after the long welcome screen the taskbar is completely crushed, the...
  5. Slow loading on windows 10 "welcome screen"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow loading on windows 10 "welcome screen": I recently upgraded some components of my pc, including disk and mb (I still have to upgrade cpu and ram but I don't think are the problems because I never had this problem before), So I full reinstalled windows on the new disk and erased the others (I have a nas for...
  6. Windows loads very slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows loads very slow: Hi My windows recently works very slowly , hard disk usage is at 100% response time 2000 Every command takes a lot of time like 2 or 3 minutes . I uninstalled latest update , check hard disk it was fine, nothing works . Please help me....
  7. Loads very Slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loads very Slow: I have an Asus Laptop X540 B. Just over 1 year old. Yesterday it started functioning erratically. It takes more than hour to load. Once desktop loads , i noticed the system has reset itself. But when i try to open any file/folder/drive it just hangs and stays like that for...
  8. Windows Is Very Slow On Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Is Very Slow On Welcome Screen: Hello, I am running a 500gb hdd, i3 processor, 8gb RAM, Windows 10 x64 laptop. The boot is quite fast and opens the login screen within 20 seconds. I login and and the welcome screen pops up. It takes about 2 and a half minutes to load into my desktop. My desktop is empty,...
  9. Loading programs is very slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Loading programs is very slow: My laptop is about a year old and it recently started this problem where any program I click to load takes about a minute or so to start. Even clicking the start button takes a while. Once the program finishes loading its usually fine. I've gone through everything I can...
  10. Loading programs is very slow

in Windows 10 Support
    Loading programs is very slow: My laptop is about a year old and it recently started this problem where any program I click to load takes about a minute or so to start. Even clicking the start button takes a while. Once the program finishes loading its usually fine. I've gone through everything I can...