Windows 10: Welcome screen and shut down glitch.

Discus and support Welcome screen and shut down glitch. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So what happened is that It's stuck on the welcome screen while I was trying to login. i tried clicking shutdown after long enough but then it got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Michael Lacelle, Apr 25, 2024.

1. Welcome screen and shut down glitch.

So what happened is that It's stuck on the welcome screen while I was trying to login. i tried clicking shutdown after long enough but then it got stuck on shut down. I was forced to unplug the plug to the computer a few times which I think made it worse. I tried restarting it in safe mode but It just went into a black screen for a long time which I think that's broken as well. And if the monitor is off for enough while I'm afk when I turn it back on. It won't work but then it works again when I unplug it. Please you gotta help me I don't think my computer can go any longer.

:)

Michael Lacelle, Apr 25, 2024
  2. Arwa_Al Win User

glitching screen and glitching videos

Hello,

Recently my laptop screen started to freckle\glitch while playing videos either on the internet or on my laptop so I followed steps suggested as to uninstall and re-install the graphics update however, it happened again not so long after I did that (1 day later) and I fixed the display and so it stopped but the videos appear to be glitched? like I could see the RGB (there is a color stroke that appears ONLY while watching videos and I tried to take a screenshot and while trying to trim the photo I found it looking normal so it's only via videos

I'm using HP ENVY Laptop - DESKTOP -LUQEG7V

Arwa_Al, Apr 25, 2024
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 25, 2024
  4. Welcome screen and shut down glitch.

Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Apr 25, 2024
Thema:

Welcome screen and shut down glitch.

1. Welcome screen and shut down glitch. - Similar Threads - Welcome screen shut

2. Welcome screen and shut down glitch.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Welcome screen and shut down glitch.: So what happened is that It's stuck on the welcome screen while I was trying to login. i tried clicking shutdown after long enough but then it got stuck on shut down. I was forced to unplug the plug to the computer a few times which I think made it worse. I tried restarting...
  3. Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen: When I turn on my Dell Inspiron 1545I boot to Windows 7 and then it randomly shuts down in the welcome screen.Drivers are updated and the laptop was not overheatingIt has dual boot to Windows 10 Plus I think this happened because of disk check thinking my pc is corrupted...
  4. Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen

Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen: When I turn on my Dell Inspiron 1545I boot to Windows 7 and then it randomly shuts down in the welcome screen.Drivers are updated and the laptop was not overheatingIt has dual boot to Windows 10 Plus I think this happened because of disk check thinking my pc is corrupted...
  5. "Restarting", "Shutting down", "Welcome", and Updating screen messages replaced with "Just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Restarting", "Shutting down", "Welcome", and Updating screen messages replaced with "Just...: Hi, my fellow Microsoft community people! So here I present you with another persistent problem of mine, persisting for a long. All the screen messages that come up while logging in, shutting down, or re-starting the computer have all been replaced with "Just a moment". This...
  6. "Restarting", "Shutting down", "Welcome", and Updating screen messages replaced with "Just...

"Restarting", "Shutting down", "Welcome", and Updating screen messages replaced with "Just...: Hi, my fellow Microsoft community people! So here I present you with another persistent problem of mine, persisting for a long. All the screen messages that come up while logging in, shutting down, or re-starting the computer have all been replaced with "Just a moment". This...
  7. Screen glitch and shut down is the only fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen glitch and shut down is the only fix: Hey guys,First off my computer is working after I restarted it but I wanted to know if you thought there was a security risk or something.So I was playing Roblox and my computer completely froze. The only thing I could do was a long hold on the power button to shut it down...
  8. Screen glitch and shut down is the only fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen glitch and shut down is the only fix: Hey guys,First off my computer is working after I restarted it but I wanted to know if you thought there was a security risk or something.So I was playing Roblox and my computer completely froze. The only thing I could do was a long hold on the power button to shut it down...
  9. Screen glitch and shut down is the only fix

10. shut down screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    shut down screen: When my computer shuts down a screen sometimes appears either with some form of error message or that an app has not closed. The screen closes so fast I am not able to completely read the message. I tried, but I can't find a way to stop or pause the screen to be able to...