Windows 10: Welcome screen change

Discus and support Welcome screen change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to change name on welcome screen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DonaldEidson, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Welcome screen change

I would like to change name on welcome screen?

:)

DonaldEidson, Jul 18, 2020

2. Changing the name on the WELCOME screen at startup in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern we will assist you with it.

I would suggest you to login in Microsoft account to change the name on welcome screen. In order to change the name refer the step given in below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-the-name-on-your-microsoft-account

(also applies to windows 10)

Note: After performing the steps I suggest you to restart the system in order to change the name on welcome screen.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jul 18, 2020
  3. Welcome screen in wrong language

Hi, Billion Debbarma

Thanks for the answer of 18/4/16

Initially it did not work but on returning it today, I went through steps 1 to 4 but for the final selection chose

Change language for Welcome screen and system files

This worked and I have at last ditched the Welsh Welcome Screen and power up into English

Thanks again for the help, Billion Debbarma

AlisterLockhart, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Welcome screen change

Changing the name on the WELCOME screen at startup in Windows 10

I have followed your link but it still will not change the name. So if anyone can help please send us in the right direction. Remember it is for Windows 10.

David and Janet 1, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Welcome screen change

1. Welcome screen change - Similar Threads - Welcome screen change

2. How to change name on welcome screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to change name on welcome screen?: My name on the welcome screen is User. I do not know how to change it! Does anyone know? I have already tried to edit my name and have changed it multiple times to see if that was it and it wasn't. Please help!...
  3. How to change name on welcome screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change name on welcome screen?: My name on the welcome screen is User. I do not know how to change it! Does anyone know? I have already tried to edit my name and have changed it multiple times to see if that was it and it wasn't. Please help!...
  4. how to change username on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change username on welcome screen: after turning laptop on, screen with date/time appears, enter, then screen with username/PIN. USERNAME IS SPELLED WRONG. Unable to access to enter any information or request change. Need to correct username ....
  5. how to change username on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change username on welcome screen: after turning laptop on, screen with date/time appears, enter, then screen with username/PIN. USERNAME IS SPELLED WRONG. Unable to access to enter any information or request change. Need to correct username ....
  6. how to change username on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. CHANGE PHOTO ON WELCOME SCREEN

CHANGE PHOTO ON WELCOME SCREEN: CHANGE PHOTO ON WELCOME/LOG ON SCREEN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-photo-on-welcome-screen/7149ce6a-f22e-416b-831d-f747bb910737
  8. Lock Screen/Welcome screen won't change

Lock Screen/Welcome screen won't change: Every single time i turn my computer on, i see this one picture, which i cannot change, even after changing the lock screen picture, which i can only see if i use Windows + L. if i set it to slideshow and select a folder it will still show this one picture in the preview even...
  9. How to change "Welcome"-screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change "Welcome"-screen?: Greetings. I know how to change the lock-screen, and the background-screen. But how do I change the "Welcome"-screen? It is the screen showing "Welcome" after you have typed the password to log into windows. I want another look that suits my colorscheme better, but I can't...
  10. Change login / welcome screen language

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Change login / welcome screen language: Hi folks changing language on login screen is hidden in the old control panel. Note language change is fine for rest of windows but for the login screen it's a bit fiddly. You need to enter the control panel by entering run at the windows icon and enter control panel....