Windows 10: Welcome screen - How to dump this thing?

Discus and support Welcome screen - How to dump this thing? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've already tried several methods outlined here - Taking ownership of the jpg's in the C\Windows\Web\Screen folder, disabling the Welcome screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by teckneeculler, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Welcome screen - How to dump this thing?

I've already tried several methods outlined here - Taking ownership of the jpg's in the C\Windows\Web\Screen folder, disabling the Welcome screen background to scrap the beach cave pic, but I still get the damn 'Welcome' screen (but now with a plain blue background, so that's something *Smile)
    Is there no way of disabling this screen? Or skipping it so it doesn't show?
    I'd rather press the Start button and see nothing else until the desktop loads.

:)

teckneeculler, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Ariel Aba Win User
    blue screen memory dump

Hi Florin94,

You can follow the troubleshooting steps in the article: Resolving stop (blue screen) errors in Windows 7
    While we wait for an expert to check the dump file you provided, I suggest that you also post in
    TechNet.
    The members there include IT professionals that can provide a more advanced recommendation on the next step to resolve your issue.

Regards.

Ariel Aba, Jul 20, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Welcome screen - How to dump this thing?

BSOD Dump File Analysis

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the dump file. While we are checking the information you've shared, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to
    Troubleshoot blue screen.

Please let us know the result after following the steps.

Ryan Fra, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

Welcome screen - How to dump this thing?

1. Welcome screen - How to dump this thing? - Similar Threads - Welcome screen dump

2. Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Welcome Screen: how can I reduce the time that the welcome screen is displayed when I start up my computer? By "welcome screen" I mean the screen that just shows my user ID and "Welcome"? It is on for FAR TOO LONG and no keystrokes will remove it!! It SO annoying.!...
  3. Welcome Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Welcome Screen: how can I reduce the time that the welcome screen is displayed when I start up my computer? By "welcome screen" I mean the screen that just shows my user ID and "Welcome"? It is on for FAR TOO LONG and no keystrokes will remove it!! It SO annoying.!...
  4. Random Orange thing at the welcome background

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Orange thing at the welcome background: [ATTACH] I just recently updated my family windows 10 today and there are some random orange thing at the welcome screen at the background. can someone help me know what this is and how to fix it? submitted by /u/EijiOkumura13 [link] [comments]...
  5. Random Orange Thing at the Background at Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Orange Thing at the Background at Welcome Screen: I just recently updated my family windows 10 today and there are some random orange thing at the welcome screen at the background. can someone help me know what this is and how to fix it? submitted by /u/EijiOkumura13 [link] [comments]...
  6. welcome screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    welcome screen: how do you change the name on welcome screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen/c9c5b56d-6a2c-489d-ab1b-21cd8f67b65f
  7. Welcome screen?

Welcome screen?: How do insert an image to fill the 'empty' default circle on my Welcome screen? Lisa HSJ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen/d916a12b-61ba-4cfb-aec0-db319311f4e0
  8. How to change "Welcome"-screen?

How to change "Welcome"-screen?: Greetings. I know how to change the lock-screen, and the background-screen. But how do I change the "Welcome"-screen? It is the screen showing "Welcome" after you have typed the password to log into windows. I want another look that suits my colorscheme better, but I can't...
  9. Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome Screen: I would like to know how to remove the "circle with the picture silhouette" from the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition "Welcome" screen. I have already removed lock screen and password items. My desktop computer is only on my home wifi and I use a secure router. I am running...
  10. Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome screen: *Confused Please help an old fella , how do i get rid of all these welcome screens when i am getting my pc ready ?? windows 10 ty 91215