Windows 10: Welcome screen on idle

Discus and support Welcome screen on idle in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Greetings, somehow my idle screen is not showing anymore. What I had is, when I go away for a few minutes windows welcome screen was shown with date... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by IvanMorosavljevic, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Welcome screen on idle

Greetings,

somehow my idle screen is not showing anymore. What I had is, when I go away for a few minutes windows welcome screen was shown with date and time. One like I attached below. And after I press space or drag it up with my mouse I could continue to work (without authentication or anything (I was asked to authenticate only when I power up my PC)). It worked like a screensaver.

It didn't ask me for authentication or anything so I assume it wasn't a lock screen. Now suddenly it's not working anymore. Any ideas on how to set it up again?

Thanks,
    Ivan

Welcome screen on idle 6f2c1aca-ae8b-4639-9f65-7f015b2cd5a3?upload=true.jpg

:)

IvanMorosavljevic, Mar 21, 2019
  2. redsimian Win User

E71X idle screen

Thanks, I can see how to change orientation of the idle screen from Vertical to Horizontal but there doesn't seem to be a way to remove my tasks from the Idle Screen. Any suggestions?

redsimian, Mar 21, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 21, 2019
  4. Jonas Flo Win User

Welcome screen on idle

Bluetooth still on while idle

Thanks for following the steps. Now, the settings won't take effect if you are only using normal PC idle mode. Normal functionality of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi settings are to stay connected even if PC is idle. With the settings that you have created, we would
    suggest that you set your PC to automatically go to Sleep or
    Hibernate
    once idle. In this way, the settings "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" should take effect.

To set your PC to automatically go to Sleep or Hibernate when idle, please follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel, set view by: Small
      icons.
    • Look for Power Options.
    • Click on Change when the computer sleeps on the left pane.
    • Set a timer.

Please try it out. Hope it helps. If you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to come back to us.

Jonas Flo, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

Welcome screen on idle

1. Welcome screen on idle - Similar Threads - Welcome screen idle

2. Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Welcome Screen: how can I reduce the time that the welcome screen is displayed when I start up my computer? By "welcome screen" I mean the screen that just shows my user ID and "Welcome"? It is on for FAR TOO LONG and no keystrokes will remove it!! It SO annoying.!...
  3. Welcome Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Welcome Screen: how can I reduce the time that the welcome screen is displayed when I start up my computer? By "welcome screen" I mean the screen that just shows my user ID and "Welcome"? It is on for FAR TOO LONG and no keystrokes will remove it!! It SO annoying.!...
  4. Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. windows welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows welcome screen: Im new to windows 10 and my dad gave me this computer. It got stuck in welcome screen only. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-welcome-screen/5e76ac7a-2362-4d92-9409-34f018119205
  6. welcome screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    welcome screen: how do you change the name on welcome screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen/c9c5b56d-6a2c-489d-ab1b-21cd8f67b65f
  7. Welcome screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Welcome screen?: How do insert an image to fill the 'empty' default circle on my Welcome screen? Lisa HSJ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen/d916a12b-61ba-4cfb-aec0-db319311f4e0
  8. Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome Screen: I would like to know how to remove the "circle with the picture silhouette" from the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition "Welcome" screen. I have already removed lock screen and password items. My desktop computer is only on my home wifi and I use a secure router. I am running...
  9. Welcome screen then reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Welcome screen then reboot: Hi there, I could cry folks , been having this problem in OP bought new motherboard, a new PSU tried loading win10 umpteen times from ISO ( same with win 8 + gen key ) I get this far all the time every time. Just won't go into Windows proper All the fixes like...
  10. Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome screen: *Confused Please help an old fella , how do i get rid of all these welcome screens when i am getting my pc ready ?? windows 10 ty 91215