Windows 10: welcome screen picture

Discus and support welcome screen picture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change my welcome screen picture back to random win10 selection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by fallingrock(2), Jan 2, 2019.

1. welcome screen picture

How do I change my welcome screen picture back to random win10 selection

:)

fallingrock(2), Jan 2, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

welcome screen picture

Opening screen picture

Hi Sharon,

You can customize the settings of the lock screen and desktop screen background picture in the Pesonalization page of Settings. You can also change the profile picture that you're seeing on the log-in screen in the Accounts page of Settings. Just to clarify,
    are you referring to the desktop screen, the lock screen, or the profile picture of your user account?

To change the background picture of the lock screen, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Personalization.
    • On the left pane, choose Lock screen.
    • Under Choose your picture, you can select from the default list of photos or you can click on
      Browse if you want to select the photo that you want.

You can change the background picture of the desktop by following the same steps above but instead of choosing lock screen, select
    Background.

You can replace the profile picture of your user account by doing these steps:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Accounts.
    • On the left pane, choose Your info.
    • Under Create your picture, choose Browse for one to see choose the profile photo that you want.

If you have additional questions, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

welcome screen picture

1. welcome screen picture - Similar Threads - welcome screen picture

2. The Welcome Screen Picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Welcome Screen Picture: There are a lot of beaches shown on the welcome screen pictures, how about some forests and U.S. National Parks? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-welcome-screen-picture/17e60cc3-2463-46b6-bff1-590d467db119
  3. The Welcome Screen Picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Welcome Screen Picture: There are a lot of beaches shown on the welcome screen pictures, how about some forests and U.S. National Parks? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-welcome-screen-picture/17e60cc3-2463-46b6-bff1-590d467db119
  4. Welcome screen pictures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Welcome screen pictures: What is the difference between "Pictures", "Pictures" second in list, and Slideshow in Welcome screen picture choices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen-pictures/846a34a7-1686-4ac0-ab4f-8cee8be1a7be
  5. Picture on Welcome screen missing.

Picture on Welcome screen missing.: My picture shows in Accounts, Your info. It sometimes shows when signing into Microsoft on Edge. It is missing from the Welcome screen - not even the blank icon. It does not show on Community, but does on Rewards. Different computer everything works fine. Any suggestions on...
  6. Deleting the round picture in welcome screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting the round picture in welcome screen.: I want to delete the round picture on the Welcome Screen of Windows 10 - not just change it. I do not want any picture at all there. How can I go about? it...
  7. Picture on welcome screen

Picture on welcome screen: I would like to know how to find out the signification of the picture on the welcome screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-on-welcome-screen/6940d10a-3c12-4987-b654-4784635335f9
  8. Disable Pictures in Welcome and Lock-Screen

Disable Pictures in Welcome and Lock-Screen: Hi, I want to change the Welcome and Lock-Screen to a Solid Color. That Pictures from Windows are just Horrible, Terrible , they are making me sick. Thank you 63087
  9. W10 Welcome Screen Picture

W10 Welcome Screen Picture: O.k. Can someone tell me, in plain English please, how to disable the welcome screen picture in W10 ?......have tried turning it of in personalization, but it is still there....it has changed recently from a seascape and some caves, to some stupid Halloween lamps, and is...
  10. No account picture on welcome screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No account picture on welcome screen: Since 10041, Welcome screen during startup has no picture. It's there if you sign off and on, but not on Welcome. Anybody else with this? *Confused 4786

Users found this page by searching for:

1. welcome screen picture

2. Windows 10 welcome screen picture May 31st 2019

3. windows 10 welcome screen pictures