Windows 10: Welcome screen take almost a minute to login!! Any fix?

Discus and support Welcome screen take almost a minute to login!! Any fix? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, Is there any one have experienced this issue before? My laptop is very old but it has SSD Drive and I don't have this problem when I first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/duytng93, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Welcome screen take almost a minute to login!! Any fix?

Hi guys,

Is there any one have experienced this issue before? My laptop is very old but it has SSD Drive and I don't have this problem when I first installed window 10. It have just happened a few months ago . I thought the culprit might be my old laptop but my friend with a pretty new laptop with core i3 also have the same issue. The performance after login in is still good. It just takes us too much time to go through the welcome screen. Please teach me how you fix it. Thank in advance.

submitted by /u/duytng93
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/duytng93, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 17, 2021
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Welcome screen take almost a minute to login!! Any fix?

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Welcome screen take almost a minute to login!! Any fix? [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Welcome screen take almost a minute to login!! Any fix?

1. Welcome screen take almost a minute to login!! Any fix? - Similar Threads - Welcome screen almost

2. It takes over 9 minutes to get past welcome screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It takes over 9 minutes to get past welcome screen.: A month ago I finally yielded under the peer pressure and clever marketing, where people and internet told me Windows 10 is the only supported and safe version of Windows available, and installed it on my laptop. For a month it worked fine, but suddenly few days ago the...
  3. Infinte Welcome Screen, Any Fixes???

Infinte Welcome Screen, Any Fixes???: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Nawroo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jg9nym/infinte_welcome_screen_any_fixes/
  4. Windows 10 "Welcome" screen after login takes 10+ minutes

Windows 10 "Welcome" screen after login takes 10+ minutes: Hi, my computer can take up to 15 minutes to load properly, and it's really annoying. I tried "sfc /scannow" (3 times), but it found nothing wrong. What else should I try? submitted by /u/sdasda7777 [link] [comments]...
  5. black screen on login... any fixes?

black screen on login... any fixes?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/onerandomboi08 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdugw0/black_screen_on_login_any_fixes/
  6. Windows 10 welcome screen taking too long like 3-5 minutes..

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 welcome screen taking too long like 3-5 minutes..: I did not have this issue before I did not know what happened suddenly the welcome screen started to take atleast 3-5 min. The boot up is very quick and when it comes to welcome screen it takes too long. I disabled all the start up programs too.. Please help me fix this issue...
  7. Lock/Login/Welcome Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock/Login/Welcome Screen: Hello, i would like to ask if there is a way to like start my windows 10 pc to select an account before automatically starting to one that has no password? Because, on our pc, we have two accounts/users, One is my personal and more organized user/account that "has a...
  8. Windows taking 30-50 minutes to boot to LogIn screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows taking 30-50 minutes to boot to LogIn screen: Hi, We've now had a three laptops (HP but completely different models) go from working completely normally to having major problems with no obvious root cause. The latest laptop to have this happened this morning and I see no Windows Updates or HP Updates for yesterday or...
  9. Windows 10 suddenly takes almost 10 minutes to boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 suddenly takes almost 10 minutes to boot: My Windows 10 usually boot from SSD within 30 seconds. Now it takes almost 10 minutes just to get to the login screen. Already tried the following fix with no success: - chkdsk - sfc /scannow - dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth - driver update - cold boot with all...
  10. Change login / welcome screen language

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Change login / welcome screen language: Hi folks changing language on login screen is hidden in the old control panel. Note language change is fine for rest of windows but for the login screen it's a bit fiddly. You need to enter the control panel by entering run at the windows icon and enter control panel....