Windows 10: Welcome screen?

Discus and support Welcome screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do insert an image to fill the 'empty' default circle on my Welcome screen? Lisa HSJ... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LisaJacobsen1, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Welcome screen?

How do insert an image to fill the 'empty' default circle on my Welcome screen?

Lisa HSJ

:)

LisaJacobsen1, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Welcome screen?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Welcome screen?

1. Welcome screen? - Similar Threads - Welcome screen

2. Windows 10 Enterprise build 1607 stuck at welcome screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise build 1607 stuck at welcome screen: Hi , my company windows 10 PCs is having issue stuck at the welcome screen after apply the cumulative update . anyone facing the same issue? can please advise . This issue happened since January update(more than 10 PCs), initially i tot this maybe just some system file...
  3. welcome screen and password box loading very slow

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    welcome screen and password box loading very slow: When I am starting windows, it is taking 2-4 minutes to load the welcome screen and then the password box is coming (my pc password protected). pls suggest fix....
  4. stuck in welcome screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stuck in welcome screen: when i open my pc stuck in welcome screen and then a blue screen comes i tryied everythink on youtube all the method and nothing works any suggestions also i cant take my files from an another pc said not access
  5. Win10 login without a password and welcome screen

Win10 login without a password and welcome screen: Hi, i have an issue. I want to be able to boot my PC to desktop without any passwords. I've already tried "netplwiz" and all these kinds of commands (which leads to the same thing) and i had kinda success: i have no password on boot. Yet for any 20th or 30th boot I still got...
  6. Login screen wont show up on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login screen wont show up on welcome screen: So whenever I press any button or slide up with my mouse button it does not show up with the login screen. There is no power button on the welcome screen so I cant do a safe mode troubleshoot ----------------------------------- http:/youtu.be/o/MCRamgJgg heres how it...
  7. Start directly to desktop without login and welcome screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start directly to desktop without login and welcome screens: I would like to start directly to desktop without login and welcome screens, how can I configure this in Windows 10, OS BUILD 17134.523? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-directly-to-desktop-without-login-and/8446a038-8ad5-4045-8673-3b7b873d077c
  8. Windows 10 Welcome Screen Picture

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Welcome Screen Picture: Hello everyone. I would like to make a question. Do you know what is the location of Welcome Screen Pictures (Windows 10). No the wallpapers.. The pictures before we log in to windows. Thank you very much....
  9. Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen: When trying to open iTunes, i get an error that a .dll file is corrupted or something (can't remember the name). So, obviously, I try to reinstall iTunes, but I can only do it through Microsoft Store (first time I've used it). Everything works fine and I keep working on my...
  10. How to Change Welcome Screen Background in Windows 10

How to Change Welcome Screen Background in Windows 10: I've been trying to change what I thought was my lock screen and I even have it set as such: [ATTACH] However, when I turn my computer on, I always have this (or sometimes is the lake/mountains scene): [IMG] The roses picture shown on my lock screen settings is what I...