Windows 10: Welcome screen?

Discus and support Welcome screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do insert an image to fill the 'empty' default circle on my Welcome screen? Lisa HSJ... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LisaJacobsen1, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Welcome screen?

How do insert an image to fill the 'empty' default circle on my Welcome screen?

Lisa HSJ

:)

LisaJacobsen1, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Welcome screen?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Welcome screen?

1. Welcome screen? - Similar Threads - Welcome screen

2. Windows 10 Anniversary Update (v1607) (RS1) stuck at welcome screen after apply KB KB4467684

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update (v1607) (RS1) stuck at welcome screen after apply KB KB4467684: Anyone facing the same issue OR any experts can save me....my company has already more than 5 PCs reported this issue after install this KB. please don't advise to restore .......
  3. Windows 7 freezes at 'Welcome' screen after login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 7 freezes at 'Welcome' screen after login: after receiving an update, have not been able to get past the welcome screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-freezes-at-welcome-screen-after-login/8efac97f-3a5c-4770-bee1-d46d4b28c5a6
  4. how do i getb welcome screen to appear ??

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i getb welcome screen to appear ??: just need it to appear and I can get the rest .. Thanks Jim https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-getb-welcome-screen-to-appear/8494276b-30a7-422f-8f62-f868d746117c
  5. Server logon is too slow at Welcome screen, RDP takes around 2-3 min to login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Server logon is too slow at Welcome screen, RDP takes around 2-3 min to login: Hi Team, The Server logon is too slow at Welcome screen, RDP takes around 2-3 min to login. this is for Windows server 2016. Kindly help me to resolve this issue. [ATTACH]...
  6. Windows 10 build 1803 Stuck on Welcome screen after first login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 build 1803 Stuck on Welcome screen after first login: Hi, my deployment of build 1703 was working fine, whether it was with SCCM or with a manual DISM .wim image. But since I got the ISO for build 1803, each time I first logon it get stuck on the welcome screen. The only way to get past that is to hard shutdown the PC. Then...
  7. Windows 10 stuck at welcome screen after updating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 stuck at welcome screen after updating: I have a dual boot windows 10 32 and 64 bit.The 1809 update for 64 bit went smoothly.But after updating and restarting stuck at welcome screen. in 32 bit .Automatic repair trouble shoot is tried but with no luck. I am able to to enter into safe mode.Help is requested 119101
  8. Welcome screen "jumping" after restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome screen "jumping" after restart: Hi everyone. I'm running Windows 10 1803 (fresh install of 1709 upgrade to 1803 via windows update center) on Asus vivobook X556UR (i5 6200U, 8 GB RAM, nvidia 930MX). Recently, I observed two problems on my system: 1. Windows isn't sleeping. Even after I press the sleep...
  9. Stuck on "welcome" screen, can't get in to safe mode either.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "welcome" screen, can't get in to safe mode either.: Okay so, I've got this issue with my laptop where I can't log in. It starts up fine, gets to the screen with time and my account picture and name etc, and I can enter my password all fine. After I enter my password the screen just enters some infinite loop with "Welcome" and...
  10. how to change my welcome screen picture. WHEN WINDOWS IS NOT ACTIVATED IN WINDOWS 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change my welcome screen picture. WHEN WINDOWS IS NOT ACTIVATED IN WINDOWS 10.: how to change my welcome screen picture when windows is not activated. reply me quickly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-to-change-my-welcome-screen-picture-when/39ed11a2-7aa1-49ca-9ac8-db9edae26def