Windows 10: Welcome Sound

Discus and support Welcome Sound in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 welcome sound begins earleier (when loading user) by default the sound was starting after logging in(showing desktop) it's a bit annoying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nika Maisuradze, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Welcome Sound

Windows 10 welcome sound begins earleier (when loading user)

by default the sound was starting after logging in(showing desktop)

it's a bit annoying because if the laptop loads fast the startup sound immediately interrupts

it started after installing some programs on my laptop but i don't really know if that is the issue

Startup apps are all disabled as it was when worked normally

Laptop: asus x541uv i3,

:)

Nika Maisuradze, Nov 21, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Welcome Sound :p

cadaveca, Nov 21, 2019
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Welcome Sound

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Welcome Sound

1. Welcome Sound - Similar Threads - Welcome Sound

2. Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen: When I turn on my Dell Inspiron 1545I boot to Windows 7 and then it randomly shuts down in the welcome screen.Drivers are updated and the laptop was not overheatingIt has dual boot to Windows 10 Plus I think this happened because of disk check thinking my pc is corrupted...
  3. Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen: When I turn on my Dell Inspiron 1545I boot to Windows 7 and then it randomly shuts down in the welcome screen.Drivers are updated and the laptop was not overheatingIt has dual boot to Windows 10 Plus I think this happened because of disk check thinking my pc is corrupted...
  4. Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...: I can't sign in. Maybe sign in temporary blocked.How can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-sign-in-to-my-chromebook-its-always/945199e7-6f09-4972-9969-80b57ea48a21
  5. Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...

Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...: I can't sign in. Maybe sign in temporary blocked.How can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-sign-in-to-my-chromebook-its-always/945199e7-6f09-4972-9969-80b57ea48a21
  6. Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My computer is sticking at welcome

My computer is sticking at welcome: Hi everyone. I'm Eve. My computer is not open. It just stuck at welcome and cycles. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-sticking-at-welcome/1bb291a0-11c4-49a0-84b0-18b3f559b0c1
  8. Make Windows 10 greet you with a custom Welcome Voice Message & Sound

in Windows 10 News
    Make Windows 10 greet you with a custom Welcome Voice Message & Sound: [ATTACH]I remember when using Windows in the early days, there used to be so […] This article Make Windows 10 greet you with a custom Welcome Voice Message & Sound first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Startup/Welcome Sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup/Welcome Sound: Hi all, I noticed that all the Technical Preview (Evaluation copies) updates do not contain any Windows Startup or Welcome sound. Will the final release of Windows 10 contain a start up sound ? Cheers. 7859
  10. Win 10 no sound on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 no sound on welcome screen: OK, I got Windows 10 but when I get to the welcome screen there is no sound like when I had Windows 7. There is no sound only on the welcome screen. Does anyone know why? Sorry didn't know exactly where to put this. Thanks for any info.*092 10430