Windows 10: Welcome sreen distorted

Discus and support Welcome sreen distorted in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After upgrading to version 1903, my welcome screen is distorted. Can anyone help solve this? Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VitorOliveira_897, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Welcome sreen distorted

After upgrading to version 1903, my welcome screen is distorted.
    Can anyone help solve this?
    Thank you

:)

VitorOliveira_897, Jun 4, 2019
  2. Opie540 Win User

sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

This is where I'm at on my HP laptop with Windows 10 and the Anniversary update.

I completed step #3 "hardware and sound" but that took me to an option for "sound, speakers." There was no "properties" as step #4 suggests. I selected "sound, speakers" and then found "properties." After selecting "properties" there was no "enhancements
    tab" as step #5 suggests.

Regardless, I then uninstalled the realtek audio driver. I noticed that when I did this without restarting my laptop that the sound was now tinny, but not distorted as it was previously. After restarting, the sound was again full, yet distorted.

Realtek still shows in my programs list, though it shows no memory is used.

Thanks for your continued help.

Opie540, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Distorted Sound

Hi Zaki,

Distorted sound can be be produces if there is an issue with the hardware or software. Please answer the following questions for us to narrow down this concern:

• Is it affecting all music, videos, and online videos?
    • Which sound card is set to default? Realtek High Definition Audio or High Definition Audio Device? You will know it by typing
      "sound" on the search box and select Sound, under Playback, the default speaker should have a check.

Please run Playing Audio Troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Type "troubleshooting" on the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the result.
    • Click View all.
    • Choose Playing Audio and follow the steps.

Looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Jun 4, 2019
  4. zyklon Win User

Welcome sreen distorted

Distorted Sound

In the last couple of weeks I have upgraded my rig with a Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi Titanium, and all was well until on one particular day I began experiencing distorted sound while using my headphones.

My first hunch was that the headphones had gone bad. Not an hour later, the distortion had stopped completely and the sound was working perfectly. This has happened on other two occasions, but the distortion would eventually go away after some time.

Today, the same problem occurred on my speakers and so I realized that the source of the distortion were not my peripherals. So I'm guessing its a sound card issue...the problem is that the distortion happens so randomly and without any warning that I don't have any idea what to do about it. I should also point out that the distortion also disappears on a system reboot.

Any help and suggestions please?

zyklon, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Welcome sreen distorted

1. Welcome sreen distorted - Similar Threads - Welcome sreen distorted

2. Power / sreen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power / sreen: After starting my laptop- w10, 64 Byte, 21H1 - remains darf. What can I Do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-sreen/7cc6b603-b3b7-489a-a31d-e1e03886c469
  3. sreen recorder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sreen recorder: while iam screen recording, only video is recording , not getting audio output. tried repairing and reseting the xbox app , but no use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sreen-recorder/68aa2cb2-f4b1-469d-8b81-ff670905a1a6
  4. sreen time error

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    sreen time error: hi, i am an adult and i have sreen time restrictions.. how to turn it off ? my microsoft account is for adult and i have no family setings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sreen-time-error/064102e0-4a76-4c7b-94bf-74e23a341965
  5. Default sreen colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default sreen colors: How do i turn my screen colors back to default? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-sreen-colors/ad95f6ed-c09b-4169-a60b-e0bdac05d30c
  6. Automatic repair black sreen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic repair black sreen: Computer won't boot windows it just hangs on the MSI splash screen. Automatic repair shows a black screen, safe mode doesn't work, and computer won't do a fresh install from USB or DVD. Computer around 2 years old....
  7. Blue sreen 9c problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue sreen 9c problems: I built a pc this last weekend and I have been having problems with it blue screen-ing and restarting. The past few times it has been a machine check exception error. The code given on the last 3 blue screens is 9c. This is the last error report that was given to me. I have...
  8. Lock Sreen settings blank

Lock Sreen settings blank: Hi, I am unable to change my lockscreen image, when I set the background to "Picture" or "Slideshow" and then proceed to select an image, it just shows grey instead and the image doesnt appear in the "Choose your picture" section thats right above the browse button. I have...
  9. duplicate screen above full sreen

duplicate screen above full sreen: How to delete small screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-screen-above-full-sreen/e01ed17d-21a6-4c9e-a6ad-c28edf982292
  10. Black sreen after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black sreen after update: I was checking for downloads on W10, and it said my computer needed to restart...ok so I clicked restart now,...……..comp came back on and did the windows screen, my account, then black screen. I tried to restart 2x...same result...did ctrl-alt-delete, changed users to my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 welcome screen distorted