Windows 10: Welcome to TenForums

Discus and support Welcome to TenForums in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello folks, Ron7624 here. I live is Houston Texas and I'm a long time windows user and just upgraded one tablet to windows 10. I like to target... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Barman58, Aug 8, 2015.

1. BunnyJ New Member

Welcome to TenForums

Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Aug 9, 2015
  2. Gary Win User

Welcome Ron good to meet you, I love Texas, especially the speed limit.*Smile

3. acmanten Win User
    Lee: Thanks, and God Bless you. Retired from the US Army Here, and enjoy reading about Win 10, and what others are saying about it. be safe.. cliff

acmanten, Aug 9, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Welcome to TenForums

Glad to meet you and thanks for your service!

Jeff

BunnyJ, Aug 9, 2015
  5. Thanks for the welcome and yes, the higher speed limit outside of the big towns is helpful. *Wink

ron76247624, Aug 9, 2015
  6. Thank you Jeff,
    I retired from a long time job this past Friday. This is my first official day of retirement, although I will be working from home in a much more relaxed atmosphere starting today. It's great not having to get up at 3 am anymore. lol

ron76247624, Aug 9, 2015
  7. satchmo Win User
    I am a father, pediatrician, weight lifter, injured runner, gamer, and a geek.

I got my first computer in 1986 running DOS, and I started programming in BASIC, Pascal, C, and FORTRAN 77.

I built my first computer in 2002, and have built several since.

I enjoy playing computer games with my eight-year-old son.

satchmo, Aug 9, 2015
  8. satchmo Win User

Welcome to TenForums

Congratulations!

satchmo, Aug 9, 2015
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    Welcome to the forums.
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Aug 9, 2015
  10. Chuck38 Win User
    Welcome to all new members! *Thumbs

Chuck38, Aug 9, 2015
  11. LEE
    Lee Win User
    Good morning Chuck. . .glad you dropped by. . .*Smile

12. Gary Win User
    Welcome to the Forum Satchmo*Thumbs

13. Chuck38 Win User

Welcome to TenForums

Its actually evening here...

Anyway, thanks Lee. I was still subscribed to the old thread. Thought it would be a good idea to get on this one. *Smile

Chuck38, Aug 10, 2015
  14. From Philly, Live in Carson City Nevada. Been here since 1986. Worked with computers, troubleshooting them, and building them since 1999. However, I stopped messing with them after the release of XP. Started with Windows 95, and became familiar with all OS up to and including XP. Worked at A.T.T. / Bell of Pennsylvania out of Philly. Also worked at Mobil Oil Corp. in their Accounting and Computer Center in Philly. Retired now, and frustrated with this administrator error. But it is Nice to become a member of this Forum, Thanks.

carsonwayne, Aug 11, 2015
  15. Chuck38 Win User
    Welcome to Ten Forums, Carson.

Chuck38, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

Welcome to TenForums

1. Welcome to TenForums - Similar Threads - Welcome TenForums

2. Welcome screen and shut down glitch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Welcome screen and shut down glitch.: So what happened is that It's stuck on the welcome screen while I was trying to login. i tried clicking shutdown after long enough but then it got stuck on shut down. I was forced to unplug the plug to the computer a few times which I think made it worse. I tried restarting...
  3. Welcome screen and shut down glitch.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Welcome screen and shut down glitch.: So what happened is that It's stuck on the welcome screen while I was trying to login. i tried clicking shutdown after long enough but then it got stuck on shut down. I was forced to unplug the plug to the computer a few times which I think made it worse. I tried restarting...
  4. Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen: When I turn on my Dell Inspiron 1545I boot to Windows 7 and then it randomly shuts down in the welcome screen.Drivers are updated and the laptop was not overheatingIt has dual boot to Windows 10 Plus I think this happened because of disk check thinking my pc is corrupted...
  5. Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen

Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen: When I turn on my Dell Inspiron 1545I boot to Windows 7 and then it randomly shuts down in the welcome screen.Drivers are updated and the laptop was not overheatingIt has dual boot to Windows 10 Plus I think this happened because of disk check thinking my pc is corrupted...
  6. Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...: I can't sign in. Maybe sign in temporary blocked.How can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-sign-in-to-my-chromebook-its-always/945199e7-6f09-4972-9969-80b57ea48a21
  7. Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...

Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...: I can't sign in. Maybe sign in temporary blocked.How can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-sign-in-to-my-chromebook-its-always/945199e7-6f09-4972-9969-80b57ea48a21
  8. Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My computer is sticking at welcome

My computer is sticking at welcome: Hi everyone. I'm Eve. My computer is not open. It just stuck at welcome and cycles. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-sticking-at-welcome/1bb291a0-11c4-49a0-84b0-18b3f559b0c1
  10. Welcome to TenForums

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome to TenForums: Hello to allGiorgio from Italy, self-taught enthusiast for all the new technologies and innovations, for my work I use computers since 1982 with my first PC Digital 300 professional complete with Lotus 123 software withdrawn from the United States. Used various operating...