Windows 10: Welcome to TenForums

Discus and support Welcome to TenForums in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Welcome to TenForums! Take a couple minutes to introduce yourself, so we can say hello. 14728 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Barman58, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Barman58 Win User

Welcome to TenForums

Welcome to TenForums!

Take a couple minutes to introduce yourself, so we can say hello.

:)

Barman58, Aug 8, 2015

2. This Pc can't run Windows 10 ATI mobility Radeon x2300 not Compatible

Hello and welcome!

Your problem with the ATI Mobility X2300 is already known in other forums,

many users failed to update due directly to the incompatibility of this graphics card from Windows 7/8 / 8.1.

You should try to download the tool from Microsoft,
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

select the version that corresponds to "Windows 10" and run the setup.exe from there!

SOLUTION with generic Windows driver detect screen resolution ATI Mobility X2300

A number of Web sites that offer a driver for "Windows 10" or such
    http://www.3dpchip.com/3dpchip/index_eng.html
    or

ATI Mobility Radeon X2300 Drivers Download for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP etc, etc...

Personally "NOT RECOMMEND" any application or web-based third party that supposedly detect the "hardware" for your "pc"

take you to another "unknown" server and download the appropriate driver for your computer.

Personally and as you can see from the Microsoft support page in Spanish that I link you here:

Pantalla ATI Mobility Radeon X2300 no compatible con Windows 10.

This driver is compatible with "Windows 10" on all chips that integrate the ATI Mobility X2300

Fujitsu Technical Support pages from Fujitsu Fujitsu Continental Europe, Middle East, Africa & India

However, you are free to try and use 3dpchip.com third party websites at
    your own risk !!

or use the drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if your new Windows 10 is able to detect graphics and work with the optimal resolution !!

I hope I could help!
    Greetings!

Welcome to Windows10, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Tryx3 Win User
    Tryx3, Aug 8, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Welcome to TenForums

I'll start..

Jeff F here.. living in Oak Ridge TN.. born and raised in NJ. Went to college in Texas and worked for many years in Hartford CT.

Now on disability and living a happy life with Erin and our cats(Scala and Siberian).

Jobs:
    Computer programmer for over 20 years
    Factory Worker
    CNC operator

Love guitars and music and doing jigsaw puzzles oh and coding.

Peace
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Aug 9, 2015
  5. Ztruker Win User
    Z here.

Retired IBMer.
    Been working on computers in one form or another since 1971, main frame (360 Mod 50) in NY to PS/2 and OS/2 in Fl then diddled with Linux for awhile at IBM in Austin.

Programmer for the last 15-20 years.
    Now happily retired with my wife, Grandson and cat in the sunny and oft wet Space Coast area of Fla.

I've been fixing PCs for 20+ years and doing forum help for longer than that.

Love computers and helping people.

I run the computer repair shop at my church's thrift store and really enjoy turning frowns into grins when I can return a non-working computer to the owner in fully working condition as well as selling used computers at cheap prices to people who can't afford much.

Ztruker, Aug 9, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Very impressive.. IBM is a great company.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Aug 9, 2015
  7. Ztruker Win User
    As long as it keeps paying my retirement I will agree it's a great company *Smile *Smile *Smile

Ztruker, Aug 9, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

Welcome to TenForums

I can agree with that. *Smile

BunnyJ, Aug 9, 2015
  9. LEE
    Lee Win User
    here, graduate of Naval academy 1962, Standford 1974 (PH d Physics, and Marine Engineering, along with a Master in Computer sciences. Most of that no longer means anything because of three strokes in the past eight years; just don't remember 90% of that. Been working with computers for the purpose coding navigation systems, and targeting systems for naval vessels (all sizes). Didn't get into personal computers until 1970, Apple E computers. Retired OS6 after twenty-four years in the Navy. Will end with that, my brain is having problems putting things together. . .need a nap. . .*Smile

10. BunnyJ New Member
    Oh WOW.. and thanks for your service.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Aug 9, 2015
  11. Gary Win User
    Retired from AT&T, Lucent, Avaya. Worked in the past for EDS and The US Government. I have been fooling with PC's since ~1983. Learned on a Trash 80 Assembly and Basic language . That is when I decided software was not for me. I then got a Associates Degree in Electronic Engineering Technology from Glendale Community College near Phoenix.
    @Lee thank you for your service.

12. BunnyJ New Member
    Interesting Gary!!
    Glad to know you a bit better..
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Aug 9, 2015
  13. Gary Win User

Welcome to TenForums

Thank you Jeff, I have learned quite a great deal from you and your posts.

14. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks Gary.. and btw.. you're a good guy!

Take care and have a great day.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Aug 9, 2015
  15. hello folks, Ron7624 here. I live is Houston Texas and I'm a long time windows user and just upgraded one tablet to windows 10.
    I like to target shoot, play music and generally goof off.

ron76247624, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

Welcome to TenForums

1. Welcome to TenForums - Similar Threads - Welcome TenForums

2. Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen: When I turn on my Dell Inspiron 1545I boot to Windows 7 and then it randomly shuts down in the welcome screen.Drivers are updated and the laptop was not overheatingIt has dual boot to Windows 10 Plus I think this happened because of disk check thinking my pc is corrupted...
  3. Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen: When I turn on my Dell Inspiron 1545I boot to Windows 7 and then it randomly shuts down in the welcome screen.Drivers are updated and the laptop was not overheatingIt has dual boot to Windows 10 Plus I think this happened because of disk check thinking my pc is corrupted...
  4. Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...: I can't sign in. Maybe sign in temporary blocked.How can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-sign-in-to-my-chromebook-its-always/945199e7-6f09-4972-9969-80b57ea48a21
  5. Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...

Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...: I can't sign in. Maybe sign in temporary blocked.How can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-sign-in-to-my-chromebook-its-always/945199e7-6f09-4972-9969-80b57ea48a21
  6. Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My computer is sticking at welcome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is sticking at welcome: Hi everyone. I'm Eve. My computer is not open. It just stuck at welcome and cycles. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-sticking-at-welcome/1bb291a0-11c4-49a0-84b0-18b3f559b0c1
  8. My computer is sticking at welcome

My computer is sticking at welcome: Hi everyone. I'm Eve. My computer is not open. It just stuck at welcome and cycles. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-sticking-at-welcome/1bb291a0-11c4-49a0-84b0-18b3f559b0c1
  9. Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.: So, I have an HP Laptop running Windows 11 that has been perfectly fine until just a few days ago. I bought it brand new only a year ago. I had an update, which required a restart. After I restarted, it brought up the usual Welcome Screen with the clock, and then the power...
  10. Welcome to TenForums

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome to TenForums: Hello to allGiorgio from Italy, self-taught enthusiast for all the new technologies and innovations, for my work I use computers since 1982 with my first PC Digital 300 professional complete with Lotus 123 software withdrawn from the United States. Used various operating...