Windows 10: Welcome to TenForums

Discus and support Welcome to TenForums in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Welcome to Ten Forums, Carson. *Ditto. . .Hope you find your time on the 10's enjoyable. . .be real careful of "Rabbits that ware Minion Skins. . .*Smile Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Barman58, Aug 8, 2015.

1. LEE
    Lee Win User

Welcome to TenForums

*Ditto. . .Hope you find your time on the 10's enjoyable. . .be real careful of "Rabbits that ware Minion Skins. . .*Smile

2. hattrik21 Win User

Daniel H here. I reside in Highland Village TX but I was born in western NY. I grew up here in TX for the most part but they still call me a Yankee.

I've been working in the Windows environment for almost 20 years now.

My computer based work is that I've worked as a support agent and a QA analyst for a software company.

In my off time I collect Star Wars legos, camp, off-road, shoot guns, and volunteer at my daughters school.

hattrik21, Aug 11, 2015
  3. Thank you, Chuck38!

I've found EightForums and SevenForums very helpful in the past, so I found it only natural to join TenForums!

My name is David, and I live in the Seattle area. I'm a graduate of Northwest University with a Bachelor's in Communication and Marketing. I do work with a Microsoft vendor and I do IT for a small financial planning firm.

I love Microsoft's design language! Also a podcaster, speaker, author, blogger, and symphonic metal listener.

davidvkimball, Aug 12, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Welcome to TenForums

Hi David and welcome to the forums.

Jeff *Smile

BunnyJ, Aug 12, 2015
  5. Greetings one and all, nice to be a part of 10 Forums. After 7 and 8, 10 is a no brainer.
    Anyone else here from Toronto Canada?

Lonestar166, Aug 12, 2015
  6. Chuck38 Win User
    Welcome to Ten Forums, Lonestar166. *Smile

Chuck38, Aug 12, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    Welcome to the forums.. and I bet there are other members from that wonderful City!

Jeff

BunnyJ, Aug 12, 2015
  8. Csquared Win User

Welcome to TenForums

Howdy all ....glad to be a part of Windows 10. I have been around since Windows 3.1 it's come a long way since then!

Csquared, Aug 13, 2015
  9. Edwin New Member
    Welcome aboard Csquared*Smile

Edwin, Aug 13, 2015
  10. RonCFL Win User
    Ron is here ..from Central FL
    Big fan since wds7 forum .. end up here ...you know why ...*Smile
    Look forwards to learn from all the Pros here ..

RonCFL, Aug 13, 2015
  11. BunnyJ New Member
    Welcome to the forums

Jeff *Smile

BunnyJ, Aug 13, 2015
  12. Chuck38 Win User
    Welcome to Tenforums, Csquared and Xps13w10. *Smile

Chuck38, Aug 13, 2015
  13. Craig Win User

Welcome to TenForums

Hi All *Smile
    here...Recently joined the forum...I am a 65 year old retiree who lives in New York...
    I have been away from windows for a few years, mostly using linux (ubuntu) and never thought i'd come back but i put my windows 7 restore disc back on my toshiba 17" laptop (which i use as my desktop) upgraded and then did a clean install of windows 10 to take advantage of the free offer and find myself loving it...So, i think i am back on windows to stay now *Wink

Craig, Aug 13, 2015
  14. Chuck38 Win User
    Welcome to Ten Forums, Craig. *Smile

Chuck38, Aug 13, 2015
  15. Tony K Win User
    Hello. Craig. Welcome to Windows Ten Forums. Good to have you aboard. *Smile

Tony K, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

Welcome to TenForums

1. Welcome to TenForums - Similar Threads - Welcome TenForums

2. My computer is sticking at welcome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is sticking at welcome: Hi everyone. I'm Eve. My computer is not open. It just stuck at welcome and cycles. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-sticking-at-welcome/1bb291a0-11c4-49a0-84b0-18b3f559b0c1
  3. My computer is sticking at welcome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is sticking at welcome: Hi everyone. I'm Eve. My computer is not open. It just stuck at welcome and cycles. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-sticking-at-welcome/1bb291a0-11c4-49a0-84b0-18b3f559b0c1
  4. Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.: So, I have an HP Laptop running Windows 11 that has been perfectly fine until just a few days ago. I bought it brand new only a year ago. I had an update, which required a restart. After I restarted, it brought up the usual Welcome Screen with the clock, and then the power...
  5. Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.

Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.: So, I have an HP Laptop running Windows 11 that has been perfectly fine until just a few days ago. I bought it brand new only a year ago. I had an update, which required a restart. After I restarted, it brought up the usual Welcome Screen with the clock, and then the power...
  6. My welcome page is now showing two accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My welcome page is now showing two accounts: My "welcome page" when i first turn on the laptop shows my name Anaya P, and says "The username or password is incorrect. Try again." When I hit "ok" it shows two accounts, with the same name. Apparently they have different passwords. To my knowledge, I never set up a second...
  7. My welcome page is now showing two accounts

My welcome page is now showing two accounts: My "welcome page" when i first turn on the laptop shows my name Anaya P, and says "The username or password is incorrect. Try again." When I hit "ok" it shows two accounts, with the same name. Apparently they have different passwords. To my knowledge, I never set up a second...
  8. My welcome page is now showing two accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Adult, kids and baby in welcome home 8463 al rabat Riyadh

Adult, kids and baby in welcome home 8463 al rabat Riyadh: Welcome home 8463 al rabat Riyadh to 8445 al rabat Riyadh welcome home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adult-kids-and-baby-in-welcome-home-8463-al-rabat/c4322b81-be2c-4cda-a6e5-f8b61334e224
  10. Welcome to TenForums

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome to TenForums: Hello to allGiorgio from Italy, self-taught enthusiast for all the new technologies and innovations, for my work I use computers since 1982 with my first PC Digital 300 professional complete with Lotus 123 software withdrawn from the United States. Used various operating...