Windows 10: Welcome to TenForums

Discus and support Welcome to TenForums in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Well, small world Craig. Near as I can tell, the secret to getting a really stable Windows 10 system is to first do the upgrade so your pc is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Barman58, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Welcome to TenForums

Well, small world Craig. Near as I can tell, the secret to getting a really stable Windows 10 system is to first do the upgrade so your pc is registered onto the MS database, then use the Windows 10 iso to do a fresh install. Worked great for me.

tdockery97, Aug 17, 2015
  2. Craig Win User

Yep...sure is a small world, Tom *Smile And you hit it right on the mark there....that's exactly what i did too...There is a really nice bunch of people here and they are also very helpful...

Craig, Aug 17, 2015
  3. HIM
    him Win User
    Hello everyone,

Stumbled:
    I've been reading a lot of informative threads on 7 Forums. It was really useful to fix problems, get tricks and tips. I've also been hitting threads on 10 Forums when I've been searching for details regarding Win 10. The threads have been very useful and I really appreciate the in depth knowledge of all members here that has helped me. Thank you for all the support and help.

About myself:
    I'm an electronics engineer working as a software consultant. I've been using Windows since 1999 and started with Win 98. It has been great using all windows - 98, ME, XP, XP 64, Vista, Win 7 and more recently Win 10.
    I like tweaking around with things and have experimented with all windows. I've also installed Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Elementary OS, Puppy Linux and other OSes. My interests include music, movies, food, internet and technology.

PC:
    I've Win 7 Ultimate OEM and recently did a fresh install of Win 10. I did not google much before doing that, so now my Win 10 Pro is unregistered. I really liked Win 10; it is fast and does the job well. The only problem I found is that there is no way to change colors of the File Explorer, where I spend most of my time. I'm confident that with information from this forum, I will be able to not only resolve all problems with my PC, but also have a great experience with Win 10.

4. LEE
    Lee Win User

Welcome to TenForums

Welcome to the "Ten Forums" may your stay be a good one. . .*Thumbs

5. BunnyJ New Member
    @him.. welcome to the forums.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Aug 18, 2015
  6. Tony K Win User
    @him

Welcome to Windows Ten Forums. *Smile

Very interesting career and history indeed. *Thumbs

One question. > Is there a her? *Biggrin

Tony K, Aug 18, 2015
  7. Gary Win User
    Welcome to The TenForum, enjoy your stay and have some fun and learn a tad or two while doing so.*Thumbs

8. Welcome to TenForums

James here,

I was born and raised in California (all over from north to south), now living in Phoenix Arizona since 2001.
    My father and I moved to the Phoenix area to attend graphic design school (AA degree) and haven't left since.
    I've been anything from a Japanese restaurant Chef, professional mover, to a professional nature & wildlife photographer.
    Currently I'm an in home caregiver for my aging father (thus I have a lot of time for goofing off on the PC).
    I first starting using computers back in the early 80s when I was roughly 12, introduced to me by my father (retired Windows software instructor).
    My very first PC that I could call my own was given to me as a gift from my mother for my 14th or 15th birthday. God bless my mother, but it was an over priced POS *chuckle (Tandy, anyone?)

Anyway, it's nice to be here and to meet all you great and helpful people.

James

fracking4oil, Aug 18, 2015
  9. Tony K Win User
    @fracking4oil

A big belated welcome to you, old timer. *Smile

That's quite a background as well! *Thumbs

I think you to be a great asset to this forum with your knowledge, point of view, and your great sense of humor. *Smile

Tony K, Aug 18, 2015
  10. shello Win User
    Hi all here in west Yorkshire,retired printer and big follower of Nottingham Forest!(hope that dosnt stop you all from helping me.....lol)
    *Wink

shello, Aug 18, 2015
  11. Tony K Win User
    Welcome to Windows Ten Forums, shello. Good to have you aboard. *Smile

As an American I wasn't quite sure of what you meant, so I highlighted, pressed the Menu key (right click), and Cortana explained it all. Good luck to you and your team!

Welcome to TenForums [​IMG]

Tony K, Aug 18, 2015
  12. HIM
    him Win User
    Thank you *Smile

Hahaha... is short for my name. I'm not sure if there is her(moine)... in here...

Thank you for a warm welcome: @Gary, @HippsieGypsie, @BunnyJ (Jeff), @Lee

13. brummyfan Win User

Welcome to TenForums

Hi shello,
    Welcome to the forums, glad you support NF, a club managed by a best manager England never had.

brummyfan, Aug 19, 2015
  14. Harrier Win User
    Stumbled upon (Accidentally) your forums today..... Signed up after seeing the tremendous amount of knowledge & helpful info. Great site and will continue to visit... Thank You !!

H.

Harrier, Aug 19, 2015
  15. Gary Win User
    Welcome aboard Harrier, have some fun and enjoy your stay.*Smile

Thema:

Welcome to TenForums

1. Welcome to TenForums - Similar Threads - Welcome TenForums

2. Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen: When I turn on my Dell Inspiron 1545I boot to Windows 7 and then it randomly shuts down in the welcome screen.Drivers are updated and the laptop was not overheatingIt has dual boot to Windows 10 Plus I think this happened because of disk check thinking my pc is corrupted...
  3. Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen: When I turn on my Dell Inspiron 1545I boot to Windows 7 and then it randomly shuts down in the welcome screen.Drivers are updated and the laptop was not overheatingIt has dual boot to Windows 10 Plus I think this happened because of disk check thinking my pc is corrupted...
  4. Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...: I can't sign in. Maybe sign in temporary blocked.How can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-sign-in-to-my-chromebook-its-always/945199e7-6f09-4972-9969-80b57ea48a21
  5. Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...

Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...: I can't sign in. Maybe sign in temporary blocked.How can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-sign-in-to-my-chromebook-its-always/945199e7-6f09-4972-9969-80b57ea48a21
  6. Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My computer is sticking at welcome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is sticking at welcome: Hi everyone. I'm Eve. My computer is not open. It just stuck at welcome and cycles. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-sticking-at-welcome/1bb291a0-11c4-49a0-84b0-18b3f559b0c1
  8. My computer is sticking at welcome

My computer is sticking at welcome: Hi everyone. I'm Eve. My computer is not open. It just stuck at welcome and cycles. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-sticking-at-welcome/1bb291a0-11c4-49a0-84b0-18b3f559b0c1
  9. Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.: So, I have an HP Laptop running Windows 11 that has been perfectly fine until just a few days ago. I bought it brand new only a year ago. I had an update, which required a restart. After I restarted, it brought up the usual Welcome Screen with the clock, and then the power...
  10. Welcome to TenForums

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome to TenForums: Hello to allGiorgio from Italy, self-taught enthusiast for all the new technologies and innovations, for my work I use computers since 1982 with my first PC Digital 300 professional complete with Lotus 123 software withdrawn from the United States. Used various operating...