Windows 10: Welcome to TenForums

Discus and support Welcome to TenForums in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Harrier. Welcome to Windows Ten Forums. Enjoy you stay. Like you avatar. Popeye got old, but still alive I see. *Thumbs Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Barman58, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Tony K Win User

Welcome to TenForums

Hello, Harrier. Welcome to Windows Ten Forums. Enjoy you stay.

Like you avatar. Popeye got old, but still alive I see. *Thumbs

Tony K, Aug 19, 2015
  2. Harrier Win User

Yeah... he sure did get old..... He is like me... hahaha

Harrier, Aug 19, 2015
  3. BunnyJ New Member
    Welcome to the forums.. enjoy your stay.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Aug 19, 2015
  4. CyberZeus Win User

Welcome to TenForums

Hi!
    I was active on 7 forums, now I'm updating my laptop to Windows 10, so I'm here!

CyberZeus, Aug 19, 2015
  5. Gary Win User
    Welcome to The TenForums CyberZeus. Enjoy it !

6. Tony K Win User
    Hello, CyberZeus. Welcome to Windows Ten Forums. Enjoy your time here.

Tony K, Aug 19, 2015
  7. CyberZeus Win User
    Thank you

CyberZeus, Aug 19, 2015
  8. 70 some Win User

Welcome to TenForums

70 some, Aug 19, 2015
  9. BunnyJ New Member

BunnyJ, Aug 19, 2015
  10. Tony K Win User
    Welcome to Windows Ten Forums, 70 some. It's good to have you aboard. *Smile

Tony K, Aug 19, 2015
  11. 70 some Win User
    Thanks.
    Looking forward to keeping up with the latest info.

70 some, Aug 19, 2015
  12. acmanten Win User
    Same here..... Retired, but still working from another company....

acmanten, Aug 19, 2015
  13. Harrier Win User

Welcome to TenForums

Thank You Guys.... It's great here. What a wealth of information.

Harrier, Aug 19, 2015
  14. acmanten Win User
    Lee:

God bless you , and we are all very fortunate that you are able to still be here with us.

Be safe...
    (I have not been using Windows-Forums very long, but really appreciate what I have seen in emails from you.)
    Cliff M.

acmanten, Aug 19, 2015
  15. Altster Win User
    Hello one and all *Wink

My name is Ray (login as "") and I hail from the "Circle City" also known as Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. I've been in the IT industry for more years than I can remember. I got my start in office machine repair shortly after graduating high school (worked on typewriters) for many years while the PC's were in early development. I can remember when some of the first IBM PC's became a viable tool in the workplace. Now look where we are!

So now I do contract repair for a small electronic recycling firm. I also set up (in house only) new/used computers for sale. We are not an M$ refurbisher but would like to be able to afford to do so someday in the future.

Although I run windows 7 Ultimate 64bit on my main computer @ work I like to dabble in Linux as well. I've noticed that there is no reference being made any Open-Source software on this site. I've done some searching to see if I could find references to Open-Source applications such as VLC VideoLan player or LibreOffice 5.0 or Open-Source games or ????? We setup our retail computers with a lot of Open-Source software titles for the main reason that so much of that type of software is reasonably priced and very compatible with M$ software. And no, this is not an advertisement for Open-Source software, just my personal preference.

For my home computer I also run Windows 7 (Pro) 64-bit, but also run several VM machines on it.

OK, that should be enough for now.

Cheers! *Biggrin *Smile

EDIT:​ I just did a "better search function" and found many references to Open Source software, etc.

Altster, Aug 19, 2015
Thema:

Welcome to TenForums

1. Welcome to TenForums - Similar Threads - Welcome TenForums

2. Welcome screen and shut down glitch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Welcome screen and shut down glitch.: So what happened is that It's stuck on the welcome screen while I was trying to login. i tried clicking shutdown after long enough but then it got stuck on shut down. I was forced to unplug the plug to the computer a few times which I think made it worse. I tried restarting...
  3. Welcome screen and shut down glitch.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Welcome screen and shut down glitch.: So what happened is that It's stuck on the welcome screen while I was trying to login. i tried clicking shutdown after long enough but then it got stuck on shut down. I was forced to unplug the plug to the computer a few times which I think made it worse. I tried restarting...
  4. Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen: When I turn on my Dell Inspiron 1545I boot to Windows 7 and then it randomly shuts down in the welcome screen.Drivers are updated and the laptop was not overheatingIt has dual boot to Windows 10 Plus I think this happened because of disk check thinking my pc is corrupted...
  5. Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen

Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen: When I turn on my Dell Inspiron 1545I boot to Windows 7 and then it randomly shuts down in the welcome screen.Drivers are updated and the laptop was not overheatingIt has dual boot to Windows 10 Plus I think this happened because of disk check thinking my pc is corrupted...
  6. Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...: I can't sign in. Maybe sign in temporary blocked.How can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-sign-in-to-my-chromebook-its-always/945199e7-6f09-4972-9969-80b57ea48a21
  7. Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...

Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...: I can't sign in. Maybe sign in temporary blocked.How can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-sign-in-to-my-chromebook-its-always/945199e7-6f09-4972-9969-80b57ea48a21
  8. Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My computer is sticking at welcome

My computer is sticking at welcome: Hi everyone. I'm Eve. My computer is not open. It just stuck at welcome and cycles. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-sticking-at-welcome/1bb291a0-11c4-49a0-84b0-18b3f559b0c1
  10. Welcome to TenForums

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome to TenForums: Hello to allGiorgio from Italy, self-taught enthusiast for all the new technologies and innovations, for my work I use computers since 1982 with my first PC Digital 300 professional complete with Lotus 123 software withdrawn from the United States. Used various operating...