Windows 10: Welcome to TenForums

Discus and support Welcome to TenForums in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; @Altster Welcome to the forums. Jeff Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Barman58, Aug 8, 2015.

1. BunnyJ New Member

Welcome to TenForums

@Altster

Welcome to the forums.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Aug 19, 2015
  2. acmanten Win User

Could someone please tell me or show me how to send a reply to LEE. God Bless and thanks.

acmanten, Aug 20, 2015
  3. acmanten Win User
    Thanks for all for comments. I am 70+ also... all be safe...

acmanten, Aug 20, 2015
  4. Tony K Win User

Welcome to TenForums

Welcome to Windows Ten Forums, Altster. Enjoy your time here. *Smile

Tony K, Aug 20, 2015
  5. Tony K Win User
    Tony K, Aug 20, 2015
  6. Boozad Win User
    Welcome to all of our new members, enjoy your stay.

Boozad, Aug 20, 2015
  7. SRIGGA Win User
    hello everyone *Smile My name is . since windows 10 came out. i have install win 10 on both of my PC's so.. i wanna to Find the Best forum about wind 10. after searching for while i think ''tenforum'' is the best place to Be. happy to be a member of this forum*Thumbs

SRIGGA, Aug 21, 2015
  8. Tony K Win User

Welcome to TenForums

Hello, SRIGGA. Welcome to Windows Ten Forums. We're glad you joined as well. *Thumbs

Tony K, Aug 21, 2015
  9. Hello,
    Well I 'am a new member and after getting throne off of my Fav Forum
    HP.com/supportforum IP Address And Account.
    I want to make sure I don't get throne off of this forum too.
    so I want to take the time to say who I' am and why I am here because I don't want to be banned.
    So I have had some problems with computers and I have learned somethings and my goal is to help as many people as I can fix there computers; my other goal is to someday become a Moderator. now I am a member on the MS Community as and was on the HP Support Forum but that was short lasting.

So that's me now I have some questions about this forum
    1: Why does my post need to be checked by a mod before I can post a reply;
    is it because I' am new or just a thing on the 10forums?
    2: How should I talk to people like when I go to reply what should I say?
    like should I start with "Hello" or "Hello" (User) (The User's Name). because when I was on HP Forums I think that got me banned so I need to know what would be the most respectable.
    3: This seems like a great forum and I want to be a part of it but
    I am a little scared after HP Forums so if there are any certain main things that would get me banned please let me know; also if I do something wrong please let me know because I really don't want to be banned. I will try my best to be good here.
    4: Is it ok I setup a account on the 8forums? or i' am only allowed to use one at a time

Thanks
    Regards: Andy ()

1029rjmenvy17t, Aug 21, 2015
  10. Tony K Win User
    Welcome to Windows Ten Forums, Andy/1029rjmenvy17t. *Smile

Sit back and relax. You may join any of the Designer Media forums a s you wish. They're linked at the bottom of this page.

#1 rule > Don't break the rules.

Forum Rules - Windows 10 Forums

Tony K, Aug 22, 2015
  11. Thank you
    I was once a member on the HP Support Forums thought I made the mistake of not reading the TOS and got throne off; so when I came here I made sure I reed the TOS and therefor except to be the best PC person on a forum ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! since this is a bigger and better forum than HP and is one of the best in the world!!!!!!!!

1029rjmenvy17t, Aug 22, 2015
  12. What are you talking about?

1029rjmenvy17t, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Welcome to TenForums

1. Welcome to TenForums - Similar Threads - Welcome TenForums

2. Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen: When I turn on my Dell Inspiron 1545I boot to Windows 7 and then it randomly shuts down in the welcome screen.Drivers are updated and the laptop was not overheatingIt has dual boot to Windows 10 Plus I think this happened because of disk check thinking my pc is corrupted...
  3. Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen: When I turn on my Dell Inspiron 1545I boot to Windows 7 and then it randomly shuts down in the welcome screen.Drivers are updated and the laptop was not overheatingIt has dual boot to Windows 10 Plus I think this happened because of disk check thinking my pc is corrupted...
  4. Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...: I can't sign in. Maybe sign in temporary blocked.How can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-sign-in-to-my-chromebook-its-always/945199e7-6f09-4972-9969-80b57ea48a21
  5. Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...

Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...: I can't sign in. Maybe sign in temporary blocked.How can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-sign-in-to-my-chromebook-its-always/945199e7-6f09-4972-9969-80b57ea48a21
  6. Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My computer is sticking at welcome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is sticking at welcome: Hi everyone. I'm Eve. My computer is not open. It just stuck at welcome and cycles. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-sticking-at-welcome/1bb291a0-11c4-49a0-84b0-18b3f559b0c1
  8. My computer is sticking at welcome

My computer is sticking at welcome: Hi everyone. I'm Eve. My computer is not open. It just stuck at welcome and cycles. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-sticking-at-welcome/1bb291a0-11c4-49a0-84b0-18b3f559b0c1
  9. Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.: So, I have an HP Laptop running Windows 11 that has been perfectly fine until just a few days ago. I bought it brand new only a year ago. I had an update, which required a restart. After I restarted, it brought up the usual Welcome Screen with the clock, and then the power...
  10. Welcome to TenForums

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome to TenForums: Hello to allGiorgio from Italy, self-taught enthusiast for all the new technologies and innovations, for my work I use computers since 1982 with my first PC Digital 300 professional complete with Lotus 123 software withdrawn from the United States. Used various operating...