Windows 10: "Welcome to Windows" screen will show up even when welcome experience and tips are unchecked

Discus and support "Welcome to Windows" screen will show up even when welcome experience and tips are unchecked in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, on at least two 1903 Win10 Pro machines I saw the "Welcome to Windows" screen. But the mentioned checkboxes were already unchecked! ...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Alexander Z.., Jul 13, 2020.

1. "Welcome to Windows" screen will show up even when welcome experience and tips are unchecked

Hello,

on at least two 1903 Win10 Pro machines I saw the "Welcome to Windows" screen.

But the mentioned checkboxes were already unchecked! ...

"Welcome to Windows" screen will show up even when welcome experience and tips are unchecked ac942adc-3a16-4dec-b981-4d4fe50eaa4f?upload=true.png

What is the deal here, how to stop those screens, which block the startup, one and for all ??

Thanks Alexander

Reference Topic/Question: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...indow-10/23c0fadc-4d44-476b-9ebf-7eddf65d26ef

"Welcome to Windows" screen will show up even when welcome experience and tips are unchecked ccaa5e3d-0999-45f4-8192-480bbf4ddf34?upload=true.png

:)

Alexander Z.., Jul 13, 2020
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

1. Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    2. Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Picture on Welcome screen missing.

My picture shows in Accounts, Your info. It sometimes shows when signing into Microsoft on Edge. It is missing from the Welcome screen - not even the blank icon. It does not show on Community, but does on Rewards. Different computer everything works fine.
    Any suggestions on what's up?

UpstartBook4874, Jul 13, 2020
  4. KTR
    ktr Win User

"Welcome to Windows" screen will show up even when welcome experience and tips are unchecked

Skipping Windows Welcome Screen.

When I initially installed Windows, it used to skip the welcome screen and login. Now after many updates, drivers, etc... it goes to welcome screen. I have no password and only one account. This is for my HTPC, and I really want to right away load MCE, but this thing is the only hitch I have. I looked through user's in control panel, but there is no option to skip. How do you skip the Welcome Screen?

Thema:

"Welcome to Windows" screen will show up even when welcome experience and tips are unchecked

1. "Welcome to Windows" screen will show up even when welcome experience and tips are unchecked - Similar Threads - Welcome screen show

2. Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Welcome Screen: how can I reduce the time that the welcome screen is displayed when I start up my computer? By "welcome screen" I mean the screen that just shows my user ID and "Welcome"? It is on for FAR TOO LONG and no keystrokes will remove it!! It SO annoying.!...
  3. Welcome Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Welcome Screen: how can I reduce the time that the welcome screen is displayed when I start up my computer? By "welcome screen" I mean the screen that just shows my user ID and "Welcome"? It is on for FAR TOO LONG and no keystrokes will remove it!! It SO annoying.!...
  4. Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. windows welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows welcome screen: Im new to windows 10 and my dad gave me this computer. It got stuck in welcome screen only. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-welcome-screen/5e76ac7a-2362-4d92-9409-34f018119205
  6. welcome screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    welcome screen: how do you change the name on welcome screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen/c9c5b56d-6a2c-489d-ab1b-21cd8f67b65f
  7. Login screen wont show up on welcome screen

Login screen wont show up on welcome screen: So whenever I press any button or slide up with my mouse button it does not show up with the login screen. There is no power button on the welcome screen so I cant do a safe mode troubleshoot ----------------------------------- http:/youtu.be/o/MCRamgJgg heres how it...
  8. Welcome screen?

Welcome screen?: How do insert an image to fill the 'empty' default circle on my Welcome screen? Lisa HSJ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen/d916a12b-61ba-4cfb-aec0-db319311f4e0
  9. Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome Screen: I would like to know how to remove the "circle with the picture silhouette" from the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition "Welcome" screen. I have already removed lock screen and password items. My desktop computer is only on my home wifi and I use a secure router. I am running...
  10. Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome screen: *Confused Please help an old fella , how do i get rid of all these welcome screens when i am getting my pc ready ?? windows 10 ty 91215