Windows 10: Welcomin picture not clear.

Discus and support Welcomin picture not clear. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my welcoming picture is so clouded that it is not able to make out.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarolSchell1, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Welcomin picture not clear.

my welcoming picture is so clouded that it is not able to make out.

:)

CarolSchell1, Nov 15, 2019

2. Clear the 'cache' in file explorer for already used picture tags?

If you set some tags for your *.jpg pictures, the windows 10 file explorer shows them in the "details pane" on the right side.

Welcomin picture not clear. [​IMG]

This list can get very long and with some wrong or no longer used entries.
    How can I clear this list / cache / suggestions?

Or how can I stop the file explorer to suggests already used Tags?

WTenNewbie, Nov 15, 2019
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. Welcomin picture not clear.

Clear Pagefile on Shutdown

I've been looking into clearing the pagefile, and I found the following steps at a somewhat dated webpage:
    1. In the registry editor, navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
    2. Set ClearPageFileAtShutdown to the REG_DWORD value of 1.
    3. Restart Windows.
    I'm just wondering whether those steps are still valid, and, if so, does clearing the pagefile work as advertised?

gregyurkon, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

Welcomin picture not clear.

1. Welcomin picture not clear. - Similar Threads - Welcomin picture clear

2. clearing storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    clearing storage: Im trying to clear my storage and Im almost deleted everything but it is still not clearing some space. I dont want to delete in some folders that I dont know so I need help why my storage is not clearing out....
  3. clearing storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    clearing storage: Im trying to clear my storage and Im almost deleted everything but it is still not clearing some space. I dont want to delete in some folders that I dont know so I need help why my storage is not clearing out....
  4. clear cache

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    clear cache: How do I clear cache in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clear-cache/88e77c48-6176-469c-815c-2c825048c7fe
  5. HP Pavilion g6 Web cam picture is not clear in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion g6 Web cam picture is not clear in windows 10: HI! I am wanting to use the HP webcam on a Pavilion g6. It is a 64-bit and I updated it to windows 10 myself last summer. I have never used the web cam before but I am a teacher and would like to use it for recording myself to read to my first graders. I can see the...
  6. clearing search history not clearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    clearing search history not clearing: I have tried the *** under history I still have search data. I have tried logging onto Microsoft to clear but the history still remains How do I clear this search history and keep it from storing?...
  7. how to get picture clear on the desk top background

how to get picture clear on the desk top background: how to get back ground desk top to be clear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-picture-clear-on-the-desk-top/8d80a087-0ae2-4eee-8287-5660cfb2fa97
  8. Clear the 'cache' in file explorer for already used picture tags?

in Windows 10 Support
    Clear the 'cache' in file explorer for already used picture tags?: If you set some tags for your *.jpg pictures, the windows 10 file explorer shows them in the "details pane" on the right side. [img] This list can get very long and with some wrong or no longer used entries. How can I clear this list / cache / suggestions? Or how can I...
  9. making saved picture from online clear as my desktop background

making saved picture from online clear as my desktop background: images I save from search are clear until I set hem as my desktop background, all settings seem good picture still is out of focus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-saved-picture-from-online-clear-as-my/245bf103-7f59-4dff-ac34-43723810e38a
  10. How to "clear" recently used Account Pictures in Settings?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to "clear" recently used Account Pictures in Settings?: I'm using a local account, and when I go to change my account picture, the last 2 that I used show up in a smaller circle next to my current picture. Is there a way to clear it? 17484