Welcoming Developers to Windows 10

Discus and support Welcoming Developers to Windows 10 in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Today, I had the honor of speaking to thousands of our development partners at the Build conference about our plans to make Windows 10 the most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: Welcoming Developers to Windows 10

:)

Brink, Apr 29, 2015
  2. Jose Miguel Jr Win User

AM/PM indicator not showing, also unable to change date format in welcome screen of Windows 10

Since my question/problem has not been correctly addressed yet, may I ask that particular Microsoft developer (who specifically wrote/developed the welcome and locked screens of Windows 10) to address this issue. Thank you.

Jose Miguel Jr, Apr 29, 2015
  3. Entegy Win User
    What's Wrong With Welcoming And Paying Attention To The Gradual Upgrader?

I would agree with that. In fact, a MacBook running Windows is what I use for a laptop. Most problems with Windows come from the preloaded crapware from OEMs and overzealous antiviruses. While any laptop does good with a clean install from the get-go,
    a MacBook gives me the best of both worlds.

I must admit, the game has finally been stepped up in recent years. But you still get what you pay for. If you pay $300 for a PC, you get a crappy experience on a crappy PC.

Entegy, Apr 29, 2015
  4. Dave44 Win User

Dave44, Apr 29, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    I thought that was going to be Visual Studio Code that was coming out today?? A new build would be nice.

Edit: Here is the comment:

BunnyJ, Apr 29, 2015
  6. Dave44 Win User
    ready here Jeff just waiting for MS to press that magic button *Wink

Dave44, Apr 29, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    Same here.. what build are you on now.. I'm on 10074.

BunnyJ, Apr 29, 2015
  8. Dave44 Win User

same mate 10074 here too

Dave44, Apr 29, 2015
  9. Gary Win User
    Later today means early tomorrow as the time is 3 hours off for me. I can't believe after all of this time, when MS know your exact location, and you install a build and it is in PST time zone. I thought that they would have fixed this by now.

10. Compusmurf Win User
    Gabe announced build available now

Compusmurf, Apr 29, 2015
  11. blutos cousin Win User
    Rolled 10071 in this box (clean install ) last night works better than than the Windows insider 10061 update I had before last night .
    Oh Kudos to Ten Forums here for the links to the ESD and the decrypter/ISO converter .ZIP . took 2 downloads to get a good file but smooth as butter after that !

So is the OP referring to 10071 or what in reference to the tread title . ofc with all the grief I had with 10061 either way it going to be a clean install this time anyway .

blutos cousin, Apr 29, 2015
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    BunnyJ, Apr 29, 2015
  13. rmonroe36 Win User

Downloading now*chuckle

Rich

rmonroe36, Apr 29, 2015
  14. Compusmurf Win User
    Compusmurf, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Welcoming Developers to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Welcoming Developers

1. Remove Spotlight Circle On Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 News
    Remove Spotlight Circle On Welcome Screen: Hi, I'm currently running windows 10 pro.64-bit - version 1803 build 17134.81 , on the computer I'm typing this post on. I really thought by now that the developer's of windows 10 would have provided a method to disable/delete the spotlight circle that's displayed on the...
  2. How To Remove Spotlight Circle On Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 News
    How To Remove Spotlight Circle On Welcome Screen: Hi, I'm currently running windows 10 pro.64-bit - version 1803 build 17134.81 , on the computer I'm typing this post on. I really thought by now that the developer's of windows 10 would have provided a method to disable/delete the spotlight circle that's displayed on the...
  3. #XboxE3 2018 Commander Jaxon Welcomes You to The Agency in Crackdown 3

in Windows 10 News
    #XboxE3 2018 Commander Jaxon Welcomes You to The Agency in Crackdown 3: YC4oty9jnMU If you want to make it in Crackdown 3, follow Commander Jaxon’s lead! Homing rocket launchers, vortex cannons, transforming vehicles and the most powerful weapon in the game — you! Get ready to step up your boom when Crackdown 3 launches in February 2019....
  4. win10 login screen saying "welcome" then saying " incorrect password"

in Windows 10 News
    win10 login screen saying "welcome" then saying " incorrect password": hi, my girlfriends computer recently locked her out, we where ****ing around with trying to delete the windows.old folder after a recent update(wouldn't let us because of missing ownership) so she logged out and when she wanted to login again then it would say "welcome" for...
  5. Welcoming Progressive Web Apps to Microsoft Edge and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Welcoming Progressive Web Apps to Microsoft Edge and Windows 10: A little over a year ago, we outlined our vision to bring Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) to the more than half a billion devices running Windows 10. We believe PWAs are key to the web’s future, and couldn’t be more excited about their potential to enable more immersive web app...
  6. Welcome to TF Saturday Live - The Macrium Special

in Windows 10 News
    Welcome to TF Saturday Live - The Macrium Special: By the way, if anyone is interested, after installing the Skype for Business Plug-in, it resides in: C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkypeForBusinessPlugin\16.2.0.232 And in Programs/Apps it's called Skype Meeting App. So if you wish to uninstall it later,...
  7. How did I remove the post sleep welcome screen?

in Windows 10 News
    How did I remove the post sleep welcome screen?: Using Windows 10 version 1709. I recently bought a new notebook. When setting it up, and getting things the way I like, somehow I was able to prevent the Welcome Screen (the one you have to slide up) from appearing when waking up the computer. I want to have my 2 in 1...
Welcoming Developers to Windows 10 solved