Windows 10: Welcoming Developers to Windows 10

Discus and support Welcoming Developers to Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, I had the honor of speaking to thousands of our development partners at the Build conference about our plans to make Windows 10 the most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Welcoming Developers to Windows 10

Source: Welcoming Developers to Windows 10

:)

Brink, Apr 28, 2015

2. AM/PM indicator not showing, also unable to change date format in welcome screen of Windows 10

Since my question/problem has not been correctly addressed yet, may I ask that particular Microsoft developer (who specifically wrote/developed the welcome and locked screens of Windows 10) to address this issue. Thank you.

Jose Miguel Jr, Apr 28, 2015
  3. Entegy Win User
    What's Wrong With Welcoming And Paying Attention To The Gradual Upgrader?

I would agree with that. In fact, a MacBook running Windows is what I use for a laptop. Most problems with Windows come from the preloaded crapware from OEMs and overzealous antiviruses. While any laptop does good with a clean install from the get-go,
    a MacBook gives me the best of both worlds.

I must admit, the game has finally been stepped up in recent years. But you still get what you pay for. If you pay $300 for a PC, you get a crappy experience on a crappy PC.

Entegy, Apr 28, 2015
  4. Dave44 Win User

Dave44, Apr 28, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    I thought that was going to be Visual Studio Code that was coming out today?? A new build would be nice.

Edit: Here is the comment:

BunnyJ, Apr 28, 2015
  6. Dave44 Win User
    ready here Jeff just waiting for MS to press that magic button *Wink

Dave44, Apr 28, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    Same here.. what build are you on now.. I'm on 10074.

BunnyJ, Apr 28, 2015
  8. Dave44 Win User

same mate 10074 here too

Dave44, Apr 28, 2015
  9. Gary Win User
    Later today means early tomorrow as the time is 3 hours off for me. I can't believe after all of this time, when MS know your exact location, and you install a build and it is in PST time zone. I thought that they would have fixed this by now.

10. Gabe announced build available now

Compusmurf, Apr 29, 2015
  11. Rolled 10071 in this box (clean install ) last night works better than than the Windows insider 10061 update I had before last night .
    Oh Kudos to Ten Forums here for the links to the ESD and the decrypter/ISO converter .ZIP . took 2 downloads to get a good file but smooth as butter after that !

So is the OP referring to 10071 or what in reference to the tread title . ofc with all the grief I had with 10061 either way it going to be a clean install this time anyway .

blutos cousin, Apr 29, 2015
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    BunnyJ, Apr 29, 2015
  13. rmonroe36 Win User

Downloading now*chuckle

Rich

rmonroe36, Apr 29, 2015
  14. Compusmurf, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Welcoming Developers to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Welcoming Developers

2. Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen: When I turn on my Dell Inspiron 1545I boot to Windows 7 and then it randomly shuts down in the welcome screen.Drivers are updated and the laptop was not overheatingIt has dual boot to Windows 10 Plus I think this happened because of disk check thinking my pc is corrupted...
  3. Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen: When I turn on my Dell Inspiron 1545I boot to Windows 7 and then it randomly shuts down in the welcome screen.Drivers are updated and the laptop was not overheatingIt has dual boot to Windows 10 Plus I think this happened because of disk check thinking my pc is corrupted...
  4. Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...: I can't sign in. Maybe sign in temporary blocked.How can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-sign-in-to-my-chromebook-its-always/945199e7-6f09-4972-9969-80b57ea48a21
  5. Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...

Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...: I can't sign in. Maybe sign in temporary blocked.How can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-sign-in-to-my-chromebook-its-always/945199e7-6f09-4972-9969-80b57ea48a21
  6. Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My computer is sticking at welcome

My computer is sticking at welcome: Hi everyone. I'm Eve. My computer is not open. It just stuck at welcome and cycles. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-sticking-at-welcome/1bb291a0-11c4-49a0-84b0-18b3f559b0c1
  8. Welcome to purgatory: the pain that is installing Windows 10 developer attention wanted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Welcome to purgatory: the pain that is installing Windows 10 developer attention wanted: If you work for Microsoft, please forward this question to the "DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS etc"[/Steve Ballmer]. Thank you.Ooookay. First off, I just registered an account here. Tried to register with my @ziggo.nl mail address. Got this error:...
  9. Welcome to purgatory: the pain that is installing Windows 10 developer attention wanted

Welcome to purgatory: the pain that is installing Windows 10 developer attention wanted: If you work for Microsoft, please forward this question to the "DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS etc"[/Steve Ballmer]. Thank you.Ooookay. First off, I just registered an account here. Tried to register with my @ziggo.nl mail address. Got this error:...
  10. Welcome to purgatory: the pain that is installing Windows 10 developer attention wanted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade