Windows 10: Welcoming Developers to Windows 10

Discus and support Welcoming Developers to Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, I had the honor of speaking to thousands of our development partners at the Build conference about our plans to make Windows 10 the most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Welcoming Developers to Windows 10

Source: Welcoming Developers to Windows 10

:)

Brink, Apr 28, 2015

2. AM/PM indicator not showing, also unable to change date format in welcome screen of Windows 10

Since my question/problem has not been correctly addressed yet, may I ask that particular Microsoft developer (who specifically wrote/developed the welcome and locked screens of Windows 10) to address this issue. Thank you.

Jose Miguel Jr, Apr 28, 2015
  3. Entegy Win User
    What's Wrong With Welcoming And Paying Attention To The Gradual Upgrader?

I would agree with that. In fact, a MacBook running Windows is what I use for a laptop. Most problems with Windows come from the preloaded crapware from OEMs and overzealous antiviruses. While any laptop does good with a clean install from the get-go,
    a MacBook gives me the best of both worlds.

I must admit, the game has finally been stepped up in recent years. But you still get what you pay for. If you pay $300 for a PC, you get a crappy experience on a crappy PC.

Entegy, Apr 28, 2015
  4. Dave44 Win User

Dave44, Apr 28, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    I thought that was going to be Visual Studio Code that was coming out today?? A new build would be nice.

Edit: Here is the comment:

BunnyJ, Apr 28, 2015
  6. Dave44 Win User
    ready here Jeff just waiting for MS to press that magic button *Wink

Dave44, Apr 28, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    Same here.. what build are you on now.. I'm on 10074.

BunnyJ, Apr 28, 2015
  8. Dave44 Win User

same mate 10074 here too

Dave44, Apr 28, 2015
  9. Gary Win User
    Later today means early tomorrow as the time is 3 hours off for me. I can't believe after all of this time, when MS know your exact location, and you install a build and it is in PST time zone. I thought that they would have fixed this by now.

10. Gabe announced build available now

Compusmurf, Apr 29, 2015
  11. Rolled 10071 in this box (clean install ) last night works better than than the Windows insider 10061 update I had before last night .
    Oh Kudos to Ten Forums here for the links to the ESD and the decrypter/ISO converter .ZIP . took 2 downloads to get a good file but smooth as butter after that !

So is the OP referring to 10071 or what in reference to the tread title . ofc with all the grief I had with 10061 either way it going to be a clean install this time anyway .

blutos cousin, Apr 29, 2015
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    BunnyJ, Apr 29, 2015
  13. rmonroe36 Win User

Downloading now*chuckle

Rich

rmonroe36, Apr 29, 2015
  14. Compusmurf, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Welcoming Developers to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Welcoming Developers

2. Windows 10 Anniversary Update (v1607) (RS1) stuck at welcome screen after apply KB KB4467684

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update (v1607) (RS1) stuck at welcome screen after apply KB KB4467684: Anyone facing the same issue OR any experts can save me....my company has already more than 5 PCs reported this issue after install this KB. please don't advise to restore .......
  3. Windows 7 freezes at 'Welcome' screen after login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 7 freezes at 'Welcome' screen after login: after receiving an update, have not been able to get past the welcome screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-freezes-at-welcome-screen-after-login/8efac97f-3a5c-4770-bee1-d46d4b28c5a6
  4. how do i getb welcome screen to appear ??

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i getb welcome screen to appear ??: just need it to appear and I can get the rest .. Thanks Jim https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-getb-welcome-screen-to-appear/8494276b-30a7-422f-8f62-f868d746117c
  5. Bypass Welcome and Login pages

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Bypass Welcome and Login pages: My first screen is just a picture with a date, on clicking, I then get a page telling me my password is incorrect. I can then click sign in options and select pin, enter correct username and pin and I am then let in. I have tried putting netplwiz in the cmd box and see that...
  6. Bypass Welcome and Login pages

in Windows 10 Support
    Bypass Welcome and Login pages: My first screen is just a picture with a date, on clicking, I then get a page telling me my password is incorrect. I can then click sign in options and select pin, enter correct username and pin and I am then let in. I have tried putting netplwiz in the cmd box and see that...
  7. Server logon is too slow at Welcome screen, RDP takes around 2-3 min to login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Server logon is too slow at Welcome screen, RDP takes around 2-3 min to login: Hi Team, The Server logon is too slow at Welcome screen, RDP takes around 2-3 min to login. this is for Windows server 2016. Kindly help me to resolve this issue. [ATTACH]...
  8. How do I disable "Welcome to Windows" popup?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I disable "Welcome to Windows" popup?: Specifically after installation when the OS starts up for the first time. Every time I install Windows, I get a stupid popup presumably from Edge that babbles stuff about "Welcome to the best Windows ever". I guess I need registry settings for this. 121012
  9. Mouse pointer... how to apply to login/welcome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse pointer... how to apply to login/welcome: Hey guys. I am the only user on my laptop and have a custom mouse pointer... How do I set this to be the mouse pointer on the screen when the pc loads.. the login screen... 120902
  10. Windows 10 build 1803 Stuck on Welcome screen after first login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 build 1803 Stuck on Welcome screen after first login: Hi, my deployment of build 1703 was working fine, whether it was with SCCM or with a manual DISM .wim image. But since I got the ISO for build 1803, each time I first logon it get stuck on the welcome screen. The only way to get past that is to hard shutdown the PC. Then...