Windows 10: Welcoming Developers to Windows 10

Discus and support Welcoming Developers to Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, I had the honor of speaking to thousands of our development partners at the Build conference about our plans to make Windows 10 the most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Welcoming Developers to Windows 10

Source: Welcoming Developers to Windows 10

:)

Brink, Apr 28, 2015

2. AM/PM indicator not showing, also unable to change date format in welcome screen of Windows 10

Since my question/problem has not been correctly addressed yet, may I ask that particular Microsoft developer (who specifically wrote/developed the welcome and locked screens of Windows 10) to address this issue. Thank you.

Jose Miguel Jr, Apr 28, 2015
  3. Entegy Win User
    What's Wrong With Welcoming And Paying Attention To The Gradual Upgrader?

I would agree with that. In fact, a MacBook running Windows is what I use for a laptop. Most problems with Windows come from the preloaded crapware from OEMs and overzealous antiviruses. While any laptop does good with a clean install from the get-go,
    a MacBook gives me the best of both worlds.

I must admit, the game has finally been stepped up in recent years. But you still get what you pay for. If you pay $300 for a PC, you get a crappy experience on a crappy PC.

Entegy, Apr 28, 2015
  4. Dave44 Win User

Dave44, Apr 28, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    I thought that was going to be Visual Studio Code that was coming out today?? A new build would be nice.

Edit: Here is the comment:

BunnyJ, Apr 28, 2015
  6. Dave44 Win User
    ready here Jeff just waiting for MS to press that magic button *Wink

Dave44, Apr 28, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    Same here.. what build are you on now.. I'm on 10074.

BunnyJ, Apr 28, 2015
  8. Dave44 Win User

same mate 10074 here too

Dave44, Apr 28, 2015
  9. Gary Win User
    Later today means early tomorrow as the time is 3 hours off for me. I can't believe after all of this time, when MS know your exact location, and you install a build and it is in PST time zone. I thought that they would have fixed this by now.

10. Gabe announced build available now

Compusmurf, Apr 29, 2015
  11. Rolled 10071 in this box (clean install ) last night works better than than the Windows insider 10061 update I had before last night .
    Oh Kudos to Ten Forums here for the links to the ESD and the decrypter/ISO converter .ZIP . took 2 downloads to get a good file but smooth as butter after that !

So is the OP referring to 10071 or what in reference to the tread title . ofc with all the grief I had with 10061 either way it going to be a clean install this time anyway .

blutos cousin, Apr 29, 2015
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    BunnyJ, Apr 29, 2015
  13. rmonroe36 Win User

Downloading now*chuckle

Rich

rmonroe36, Apr 29, 2015
  14. Compusmurf, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Welcoming Developers to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Welcoming Developers

2. How do I fix slow startup and welcoming screen taking ages after login.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix slow startup and welcoming screen taking ages after login.: Hi, can anyone help me? When I log into my laptop it takes ages for the welcoming screen to go away then when I do log in stuff takes ages to load like the task bar the icons and have to wait for everything to settle before I can do anything. Can any one help me fix this...
  3. Windows 10 Home stuck on welcome screen for 15 minutes after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home stuck on welcome screen for 15 minutes after windows update: The stucking on welcome screen problem has performed since two months ago........It all starts from an accident click on "pause updates for 7 days". And when I shut down the computer on that time onwards. The next and following times to startup the computer is already taking...
  4. Windows 10 admin stuck on 'Welcome' when logging in. Other Users work fine.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 admin stuck on 'Welcome' when logging in. Other Users work fine.: Hi all,Today my laptop was running rather slowly so I closed all my open tabs and apps far too many were open and then restarted my laptop.The laptop turns on fine, however when I the admin log into my account, the login gets no further than displaying 'welcome'.I have left...
  5. Taskbar broken AND very long welcome loading screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar broken AND very long welcome loading screen.: Okay, so about for a month now every time i boot up the pc and log in in 1 of the two accounts we have on the pc, firstly it takes a really long time after we put the password to load. But on top of that after the long welcome screen the taskbar is completely crushed, the...
  6. Sign In and welcome

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign In and welcome: Today when I tried to log on to my PC it didnt work. It would load the spinning welcome freeze and then go a little more and then freeze completely. I also cannot boot into safe mode...
  7. Eliminate both logo screen and Welcome screen at first boot?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Eliminate both logo screen and Welcome screen at first boot?: When I start my computer, I get the usual fast-flash things that happen during BIOS startup, and then I get (1) the screen with just the Windows 10 logo and a spinner on it, and that is followed by (2) a screen that shows my User Name and the word Welcome, and then I see my...
  8. Stuck at Welcome Screen W/ No Login Prompt

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at Welcome Screen W/ No Login Prompt: Operating System==================Windows 10, I don’t think I did the most recent May 2021 update though.==================Ryzen 7 3700x CPUDescription of problem==================When I turn on my computer, I see the motherboard loading screen but the welcome screen appears...
  9. Stuck on Welcome Screen

Stuck on Welcome Screen: I have a Windows 10 desktop PC. I have been having trouble running a game and this morning when I opened it I received a blue screen and upon my computers restart I have found myself stuck at the Welcome Screen. There is no background though, only a solid block color now and...
  10. Very long procedure of entering in the profile / long welcome screen

Very long procedure of entering in the profile / long welcome screen: I have this problem for a long time already, and it's quite irritating.The Windows itself booting fast till the screen with "Welcome UserName". On this screen, it stucks for a very big period of time various each separate time, usually from 10 to 30 minutes, which is an...