Windows 10: Well Done

Discus and support Well Done in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; You dumped Windows 10 on me without my permission or knowledge and it caused so many problems I had to have my PC virtually rebuilt at great cost. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarcNoel-Johnson, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Well Done

You dumped Windows 10 on me without my permission or knowledge and it caused so many problems I had to have my PC virtually rebuilt at great cost. I've lost so much stuff I can't tell you and you've wiped out my iTunes library.

It seems that along with the banks, energy suppliers, insurance companies, online auction sites and their associated payment gateways and online retailers you have nothing but utter contempt for your customers, the people who have made you so **** rich. Well done you heartless bastards.

:)

MarcNoel-Johnson, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Well Done

1. Well Done - Similar Threads - Done

2. In Win 10, is there any way to group "I'm done with the computer" actions in one spot?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    In Win 10, is there any way to group "I'm done with the computer" actions in one spot?: Currently when a user is done (or taking a break) from the computer, actions they might choose to take are not grouped helpfully together... Shutting down and sleeping are in a different spot than logging out or switching users. This is like putting forks and spoons in...
  3. windows 10 does not accept webroot. I have paid for a three year contract. done with it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 does not accept webroot. I have paid for a three year contract. done with it...: Need my money back for my 3 year contract https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-does-not-accept-webroot-i-have-paid-for/f6727111-2bd4-4e07-bf5f-20cd77b37b32
  4. Why does windows 10 not change the system locale even when i have done it correctly?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does windows 10 not change the system locale even when i have done it correctly?: I have attempted to change my system locale from english to japanese in order to install a japanese game and its required files. I followed all the instructions, went to the time and language tab and the clicked additional date time and regional formatting afterwards i have...
  5. trying to load new copy of windows 10 on a linux machine, any one done this?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    trying to load new copy of windows 10 on a linux machine, any one done this?: trying to load windows 10 on a linux machine any help would be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-load-new-copy-of-windows-10-on-a-linux/b6a9d829-82e0-4ee9-8046-d92bf1edaa2d"
  6. Windows 1903 update had done it again

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 1903 update had done it again: My computer will not reinstall google chrome, which the 1903 update maliciously removed, because the system administrator has set a group policy preventing it. Well I AM the system administrator, or at least I sure as hell better be, of my little three computer home...
  7. What Have You Done to My PHOTO???????

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What Have You Done to My PHOTO???????: You idiots at Microsoft updated my windows 10 to give me a new windows experience and deleted ALL of my files, including my photographs! Where are they? My "new windows experience" is horrible!!! Where are my files???? They were there yesterday. They are not there...
  8. WINDOWS 10, AFTER A BRIEF HOSPITAL STAY MY GRANDKIDS HAVE DONE SOMTHING TO MY E-MAIL AND I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WINDOWS 10, AFTER A BRIEF HOSPITAL STAY MY GRANDKIDS HAVE DONE SOMTHING TO MY E-MAIL AND I...: I HAVE TRIED WITH MY ISP TO GET HELP AND HE SENT ME TO A TECK WHO NEW LESS THAN I DID. NEXT I WENT TO APPLE BECAUSE I AM RUNNING WINDOWS 10MAND HAD NO PROBLEM FO 2 YEARS. AFTER 2 WEEKS IN HOSPITAL AND 3 GRANDCHILDREN ON MY COMPUTER I WENT TO APPLE (AFTER ALL I HAD PAID FOR 3...
  9. Some Language options lost in the Welcome UI of the first OOBE page, after i had done the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some Language options lost in the Welcome UI of the first OOBE page, after i had done the...: In my Spain windowns unit, there were four languages listted in the Welcome of OOBE.And I selected ES to boot into DT.And many days later I did the system reset to select another language to boot in OS.But I found that there was only the ES be rested in the Welcome UI and the...
  10. My Apps after opening remains BLANK and Transparent after the last windows update was done....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Apps after opening remains BLANK and Transparent after the last windows update was done....: Herewith a screenshot of what happens.... How do i resolve? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-apps-after-opening-remains-blank-and/aad9e77e-9493-4322-abcb-ec0bcc67d760