Windows 10: well,i updated my pc to the newest versionwindows 10 2004 and now I can't play with my xbox...

Discus and support well,i updated my pc to the newest versionwindows 10 2004 and now I can't play with my xbox... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; well,i updated my pc to the newest versionwindows 10 2004 and now I can't play with my xbox one controller 1st gen. it says that it's an unknown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JJramirez1, Jun 17, 2020.

1. well,i updated my pc to the newest versionwindows 10 2004 and now I can't play with my xbox...

well,i updated my pc to the newest versionwindows 10 2004 and now I can't play with my xbox one controller 1st gen. it says that it's an unknown device.

I hope that I will get a little help over here it would be wounderful.

:)

JJramirez1, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Darshan J Win User

Connecting Xbox to PC

Hello,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Which version of windows is running on your system?

Suggest you to follow below steps and check if you are able to connect your Xbox to your Computer.

• Sign in to your Xbox Live account using your Microsoft login credentials
    • Verify that your Xbox One is connected to the same network as your Windows PC
    • Power on your Xbox One.
    • Press the “Menu” button on your Xbox controller and select “Settings.”
    • Select “Preferences” and place a checkmark next to “Allow streaming to other devices.”
    • Connecting Xbox and PC.
    • Click on “Connect” on the Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC
    • Select the name of your Xbox One console
    • Connect an Xbox One controller to your PC using a USB cable
    • Click on “Stream,” then select the Xbox game you want to play on your PC
    • Click on “Play from console”.
    If you are looking for more information on Xbox, you can post your query in dedicated Xbox forum for better assistance. Refer to the link below which guides you to Xbox forum.

Xbox Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance on windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Darshan J, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Playing XBOX live games on Windows 10

Hi,

There are Xbox Live games that you can play on Windows 10 PC. To check for the available Xbox Live games that you can download from Windows Store, you may follow the steps below:

• Launch Windows Store.
    • Click on the Games tab.
    • Select Xbox Live games on the options as shown in the image below.

well,i updated my pc to the newest versionwindows 10 2004 and now I can't play with my xbox... bc1cbf9a-8f35-45c4-872b-ce622a0e3cec.png

If you are trying to play games that you are playing on an Xbox console to your PC, it is possible as long as the games are Xbox Play Anywhere. These games are compatible and playable on Xbox One and Windows 10. For more information about Xbox Play Anywhere,
    you may visit this
    link

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

well,i updated my pc to the newest versionwindows 10 2004 and now I can't play with my xbox...

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

well,i updated my pc to the newest versionwindows 10 2004 and now I can't play with my xbox...

1. well,i updated my pc to the newest versionwindows 10 2004 and now I can't play with my xbox... - Similar Threads - updated newest versionwindows

2. In my WINDOWS 10 PC, well played DVD is not function well even open and play, how can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In my WINDOWS 10 PC, well played DVD is not function well even open and play, how can I...: Dear Sir, In my WINDOWS 10 PC, the DVD player is not yet to open the CD & play now. Previously it is working well, but now not yet open, after insert the CD. I humble request to guide me,, a man 73 years old, who didn't study the Basic knowledge of COMPUTER & to solve this...
  3. In my WINDOWS 10 PC, well played DVD is not function well even open and play, how can I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In my WINDOWS 10 PC, well played DVD is not function well even open and play, how can I...: Dear Sir, In my WINDOWS 10 PC, the DVD player is not yet to open the CD & play now. Previously it is working well, but now not yet open, after insert the CD. I humble request to guide me,, a man 73 years old, who didn't study the Basic knowledge of COMPUTER & to solve this...
  4. In my WINDOWS 10 PC, well played DVD is not function well even open and play, how can I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I can't update to Windows 10 2004 because my PC is "Not Ready".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't update to Windows 10 2004 because my PC is "Not Ready".: The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. Once it’s ready for your device, you’ll see the update available on this page. This is the message shown by the system. I have a custom built PC with a Core i7-7700, a GTX 1060, and 16GB of RAM. Someone help, it's been like...
  6. I changed my account email, and now I can't play

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I changed my account email, and now I can't play: Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 on PC updated but now I can't play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 on PC updated but now I can't play: Minecraft for windows 10 updated, but now I can't play it with friends or on my own. It goes through the motions to join a realm, but then I get this "Unable to connect to the world. Check your connection to the internet and try again." There is nothing wrong with my...
  8. I can't transfer my xbox play anywhere games to my new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't transfer my xbox play anywhere games to my new pc: I recently got a new pc and was trying to download the games I got through Microsoft store on my xbox to my pc that are xbox play anywhere but only a few of those games are showing up in ready to install and some of my games that I bought aren't showing in my library like ark...
  9. Why can't I play games I bought on my Xbox One on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I play games I bought on my Xbox One on my PC?: I have bought and played over 200+ games on my Xbox One. Yet, when I go into the Microsoft Store on my PC, it only lets me download said games onto my Xbox, when I want to play them on the PC. Do I have to re-buy all of my games of the PC? If so, I will be spending $1000s on...
  10. Can I play my Xbox Minecraft on my Windows 10 PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play my Xbox Minecraft on my Windows 10 PC?: I purchased the cross platform Minecraft for my Xbox One and am able to play it on my Xbox One. I was wondering if I could play on my Windows 10 laptop as well. I'm signing into my laptop with the same account that I use on my Xbox One. When I launch Minecraft on my...