Windows 10: Well past 1 year now Microsoft, I've got 99 problems and your every one of em'!

Discus and support Well past 1 year now Microsoft, I've got 99 problems and your every one of em'! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is ANY one working at Microsoft ever going to help me fix my laptop Microsoft broke? It's only been OVER 1 YEAR and countless hours on the phone with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MicheleBme, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Well past 1 year now Microsoft, I've got 99 problems and your every one of em'!

Is ANY one working at Microsoft ever going to help me fix my laptop Microsoft broke? It's only been OVER 1 YEAR and countless hours on the phone with Tech Support. I should have been paid hourly, then monthly, now yearly for every minute spent on the phone with tech support in another countries with language barriers getting no where of fixing it. I've never gotten any one in the U.S. so maybe we'd understand one another clearly to take tiny steps towards fixing. Time ticks well past a year while no tech not once has gotten my pc past airplane mode. Just to use the Media Creation Tool that ruined my neighboors laptop, when I was told to barrow another pc by Microsoft Tech Support. Now when I try to call after I calm back down from the last attempts 2 months later, I'm prompted to PAY money to gain Tech Support for something Microsoft broke, never even close to fixing. If all that isn't a scam, then where are the hidden camera's? Cause I've yet to have a HA HA second over this miserable mess of micros.

:)

MicheleBme, Apr 9, 2020
  2. JATownes Win User

Best thermal paste

Most decent thermal paste is about all the same (1-2 degree difference). Without knowing the two listed, (I use MX-2), I would suggest going with the one that is non-conductive.

JATownes, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 9, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Well past 1 year now Microsoft, I've got 99 problems and your every one of em'!

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Well past 1 year now Microsoft, I've got 99 problems and your every one of em'!

1. Well past 1 year now Microsoft, I've got 99 problems and your every one of em'! - Similar Threads - past Microsoft I've

2. I've had My Microsoft account for a year as I got it for my birthday last year and I signed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've had My Microsoft account for a year as I got it for my birthday last year and I signed...: Files have disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-had-my-microsoft-account-for-a-year-as-i-got/e7a551b2-1b90-46d2-aab2-cdf80324932b
  3. I've had My Microsoft account for a year as I got it for my birthday last year and I signed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've had My Microsoft account for a year as I got it for my birthday last year and I signed...: Files have disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-had-my-microsoft-account-for-a-year-as-i-got/e7a551b2-1b90-46d2-aab2-cdf80324932b
  4. I've had My Microsoft account for a year as I got it for my birthday last year and I signed...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...: Hello,The problem I am having is icons on my desktop task bar are always turning invisible, everyday, without fail. This only happens with icons in my taskbar and nowhere else on my desktop. All my graphic drivers are up to date as well as my windows version.I can still click...
  6. I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...: Hello,The problem I am having is icons on my desktop task bar are always turning invisible, everyday, without fail. This only happens with icons in my taskbar and nowhere else on my desktop. All my graphic drivers are up to date as well as my windows version.I can still click...
  7. I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I've been using TranslucentTB for well over half a year now, and I haven't had any problems...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've been using TranslucentTB for well over half a year now, and I haven't had any problems...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Firefighterboss2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m5p1ka/ive_been_using_translucenttb_for_well_over_half_a/
  9. I've got a problem with Updater.Exe.(unicode)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've got a problem with Updater.Exe.(unicode): Today I have noticed that something was sucking a lot of CPU power. When I checked on Task Manager, it showed that 2 different Updater.Exe.(unicode) were downloading something. When I checked on internet, some people posted that Updater.Exe.(unicode) is dangerous, so I...
  10. For years now the same problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    For years now the same problem: At windows 10 since they released i have setting looking broken and apps from windows store, i have tried everything... reinstalling windows store etc. But it is not the GUI broken only on Netflix app for example. Also broken are windows settings GUI, they look like a web...