Windows 10: well the install isn't working

Discus and support well the install isn't working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vince-the-game-dev [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g0tmbd/well_the_install_isnt_working/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vince-the-game-dev, Apr 13, 2020.

1. well the install isn't working

/u/vince-the-game-dev, Apr 13, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Apr 13, 2020
  4. well the install isn't working

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

well the install isn't working

1. well the install isn't working - Similar Threads - install isn't working

2. My laptop audio isn't working, as well as other pre installed apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop audio isn't working, as well as other pre installed apps: One day I just realized my audio wasn't working anymore, I tried everything including updating the drivers but the problem persists. The Realtek audio console that my device had won't even open, as well as many applications such as 'get help' leading me to uninstalling the...
  3. My laptop audio isn't working, as well as other pre installed apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop audio isn't working, as well as other pre installed apps: One day I just realized my audio wasn't working anymore, I tried everything including updating the drivers but the problem persists. The Realtek audio console that my device had won't even open, as well as many applications such as 'get help' leading me to uninstalling the...
  4. Touchscreen not working well.

Touchscreen not working well.: So recently my touchscreen was not working well so when I tried updating the driver it worked but it only last for a few days. Now this is different whenever I update my driver's touchscreen its gone on the next day please help I tried everything like restarting my computer...
  5. Keyboard isn't functioning well. PLEASE HELP !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard isn't functioning well. PLEASE HELP !!!: Out of the blue, my keyboard stopped functioning well. Now, I have to click the function key and the letter a to get "a" otherwise i will get "`a". Same goes for the letters k, f. "d" will type "d" and lower my brightness at the same time, 6j, -;, and Enter keys will not work...
  6. Keyboard isn't functioning well. PLEASE HELP !!!

Keyboard isn't functioning well. PLEASE HELP !!!: Out of the blue, my keyboard stopped functioning well. Now, I have to click the function key and the letter a to get "a" otherwise i will get "`a". Same goes for the letters k, f. "d" will type "d" and lower my brightness at the same time, 6j, -;, and Enter keys will not work...
  7. windows is not working well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows is not working well: hi, i run an avast scan and i have recive this message that i have 577 broken registery items, is this possible to fix?, also some windows fuetures are not working like the file explorer, or control panel...
  8. Keyboard is not working well

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard is not working well: Hello there, I have just re-installed windows 10 on my friend's laptop, after rebooting the keyboard seems to not work well on the web browser, WiFi and settings but it works in the run command and in the windows sign-in. What seems to be the problem?...
  9. Well, the new Photos app update isn't working. :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Well, the new Photos app update isn't working. :(: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Albert-React [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hz3ljm/well_the_new_photos_app_update_isnt_working/
  10. Well, this isn't the Desktop...what is it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Well, this isn't the Desktop...what is it?: Hey all, Just upgraded my inexpensive Toshiba laptop to Win 10 from 7. Here's the thing, though... Every time I read something (online, for instance) about the Desktop, it seems to reference the tablet-looking screen with all the tiles on it (the tiles I removed because I...