Windows 10: Well, this is a huge mess and very, very annoying

Discus and support Well, this is a huge mess and very, very annoying in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I configure microsoft store to install my games on drive D, it happens, it is this mess leaving everything ugly and confusing and the worst is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RafaelFreitas4, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Well, this is a huge mess and very, very annoying

When I configure microsoft store to install my games on drive D, it happens, it is this mess leaving everything ugly and confusing and the worst is that I can not even put this mess in a single folder, has to be exposed on drive D, I like to leave all my computer well organized, but it gets in the way, you can't hide it Well, this is a huge mess and very, very annoying 7c680f41-2258-4ed0-8ad4-065ea1a7ec2e?upload=true.png

:)

RafaelFreitas4, Dec 16, 2019
  2. STEvil Win User

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Joro Win User
    File Explorer stopped refreshing

Thanks for the suggestion, Spunk. That sounds a bit drastic for the issue, but when it becomes annoying enough to justify, and when I have the time and patience to try it, it may be the next step.

4. JayPhi Win User

Well, this is a huge mess and very, very annoying

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

Well, this is a huge mess and very, very annoying

1. Well, this is a huge mess and very, very annoying - Similar Threads - huge mess very

2. DWG.exe use a huge amount of memory, The system is very very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DWG.exe use a huge amount of memory, The system is very very slow: My system is very very slow and this happens about two months ago. I really don't know why. Is it normal to hove so many msedge.exe Thanks for your support...
  3. DWG.exe use a huge amount of memory, The system is very very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DWG.exe use a huge amount of memory, The system is very very slow: My system is very very slow and this happens about two months ago. I really don't know why. Is it normal to hove so many msedge.exe Thanks for your support...
  4. Computer very messed up..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer very messed up..: So I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and was going to download a game. It got stuck in preparing so I went to go check and see about any Windows Updates. Turns out I had some. I started to download them but then those were stuck in downloading 0%. I went to go troubleshoot but...
  5. Computer very messed up..

Computer very messed up..: So I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and was going to download a game. It got stuck in preparing so I went to go check and see about any Windows Updates. Turns out I had some. I started to download them but then those were stuck in downloading 0%. I went to go troubleshoot but...
  6. the auto loginfeature is very annoying

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    the auto loginfeature is very annoying: So I'm a student that uses a platform from my school called 1link and we have all of our school links on that site but the thing is you have to log on thru Microsoft and Microsoft has this dumb auto-login feature where if someone else logs in on Microsoft their user gets...
  7. Very annoying problem with signing in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Very annoying problem with signing in: So last night, I downloaded a driver to supposedly help with the Omen gaming panel. However, this morning when I woke up, I signed in but as I was doing so, it said ‘preparing windows’. To my surprise, all my ‘settings’ on my laptop were reset and I was welcomed with a...
  8. Well I need help I am getting the BSOD very annoying

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Well I need help I am getting the BSOD very annoying: Well I am getting the BSOD Caused by the hal.dll file while playing some of my games but while playing other games i dont get the BSOD i am uploading the file. new to the forums so bear with me just need some help trying to fix this problem or a better understanding as to why...
  9. Very annoying pop-up

Very annoying pop-up: I keep seeing this very annoying pop-up but cannot work out how to stop it. It often pops up in Wordpad or Word, and in other places too. [img] It looks as if it is for people to write on with a tablet pen and Windows then interprets the handwriting to produce text, so...
  10. ISO corruption , very annoying.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ISO corruption , very annoying.: I am using the links provided by "ten forums" , i have the "https everywhere" extension enabled , could this be an issue. Thanks 16122