Windows 10: Well, this is a huge mess and very, very annoying

Discus and support Well, this is a huge mess and very, very annoying in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I configure microsoft store to install my games on drive D, it happens, it is this mess leaving everything ugly and confusing and the worst is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RafaelFreitas4, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Well, this is a huge mess and very, very annoying

When I configure microsoft store to install my games on drive D, it happens, it is this mess leaving everything ugly and confusing and the worst is that I can not even put this mess in a single folder, has to be exposed on drive D, I like to leave all my computer well organized, but it gets in the way, you can't hide it Well, this is a huge mess and very, very annoying 7c680f41-2258-4ed0-8ad4-065ea1a7ec2e?upload=true.png

:)

RafaelFreitas4, Dec 16, 2019
  2. STEvil Win User

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Joro Win User
    File Explorer stopped refreshing

Thanks for the suggestion, Spunk. That sounds a bit drastic for the issue, but when it becomes annoying enough to justify, and when I have the time and patience to try it, it may be the next step.

4. JayPhi Win User

Well, this is a huge mess and very, very annoying

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

Well, this is a huge mess and very, very annoying

1. Well, this is a huge mess and very, very annoying - Similar Threads - huge mess very

2. Very very strange!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Very very strange!: Using "Turn Windows features on or off" on Windows 10 Pro trying to enable Hyper-V Hypervisor. I can check all the other Hyper-V boxes, but try as I may, I am unable to put a check mark next to the Hyper-V Hypervisor option. I HAVE enabled Vt-x virtualization in BIOS, if...
  3. Google remote desktop works very well.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google remote desktop works very well.: It has been fun to sit here on a Linux Ubuntu PC and work using my win 7 downstairs PC as if I was sitting right next to it. I was able to easily resolve some network sharing issues. The remote desktop streams video perfectly too. I need to set this up on win10 too. 125601
  4. Google remote desktop works very well.

in Windows 10 Support
    Google remote desktop works very well.: It has been fun to sit here on a Linux Ubuntu PC and work using my win 7 downstairs PC as if I was sitting right next to it. I was able to easily resolve some network sharing issues. The remote desktop streams video perfectly too. I need to set this up on win10 too. 125601
  5. Well I need help I am getting the BSOD very annoying

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Well I need help I am getting the BSOD very annoying: Well I am getting the BSOD Caused by the hal.dll file while playing some of my games but while playing other games i dont get the BSOD i am uploading the file. new to the forums so bear with me just need some help trying to fix this problem or a better understanding as to why...
  6. Very annoying pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very annoying pop-up: I keep seeing this very annoying pop-up but cannot work out how to stop it. It often pops up in Wordpad or Word, and in other places too. [img] It looks as if it is for people to write on with a tablet pen and Windows then interprets the handwriting to produce text, so...
  7. My Windows Creators Not Working Very Well

in Windows 10 Support
    My Windows Creators Not Working Very Well: I did a clean install using MS creators update the 1st day it was released. Install went very smoothly. No problems. The first week it ran like a champ, but then started slowing down and having some glitches. Haven't seen anything like this posted anywhere here and was...
  8. 1 very annoying file explorer habit

in Windows 10 Support
    1 very annoying file explorer habit: I open file explorer and start boring down to my intended destination. When I'm about there, explorer I guess has now found the network and the left panel of explorer scoots back to the top. Is there a setting, like maybe delay looking for the network after explorer is opened...
  9. ISO corruption , very annoying.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ISO corruption , very annoying.: I am using the links provided by "ten forums" , i have the "https everywhere" extension enabled , could this be an issue. Thanks 16122
  10. Very Common Reinstall problem Not addressed in other threads very well

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Very Common Reinstall problem Not addressed in other threads very well: I have a custom Build PC. Selected the free upgrade to Win10 (currently my OS). Situation: I installed a 256 GB SSD for my OS, 4TB HDD (newer) and 1.5TB HDD (old left in for reference). Tried to keep all OS software on SSD for quick boot up. The problem is that most...