Windows 10: Well, what's the verdict about IE11 ?

Discus and support Well, what's the verdict about IE11 ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Well, what does Ten Forums think about "unchecking" the Internet Explorer 11 box? Do we still need it? Does unchecking the box cause any problems? Who... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Ghot, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Ghot Win User

Well, what's the verdict about IE11 ?

Well, what does Ten Forums think about "unchecking" the Internet Explorer 11 box? Do we still need it?
    Does unchecking the box cause any problems? Who has unchecked it already?

Well, what's the verdict about IE11 ? [​IMG]

:)

Ghot, Sep 7, 2020
  2. ny_driver Win User

Advice on what to buy please?

the verdict is in...

I bought a 1055T and some OCZ platinum DDR3 1600 cas 7....and next on the list is a ASUS CrosshairIV

Thanks for the suggestions.

ny_driver, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Any verdicts in???

Verdict? lol...yes.

Verdict: W10 rollout is an epic fail. you can choose to wait...or download a media creation tool that prompts you for a w10 key. Of course you dont have a w10 key so you cant proceed. back to option 1. wait.

#w10epicfail

RickBurkett, Sep 7, 2020
  4. MLA
    mla Win User

IE11 not keeps entry when hit back button

I have a little issue with a web up that opens in IE11.
    It works when the "thing" is installed on local pc (little installer that creates an icon on desktop pointing to Internal WebServer providing the app).

1. in app list of names is presented. To quickly find the data for particular person the ID is typed in ID Patient field (8888888).

2. the list of data related to the Patient ID 8888888 appears. Each line is clickable...

3. When hit return button, it brings first screen but without the entry 8888888 in ID Patient box that was typed in step 1.
    It works fine when running on local pc. But when published by Citrix (the icon delivered to Desktop) the entry not kept.
    Citrix Server is 2012 R2 with IE11 (the same that used on local machines).

May be somebody can suggest what IE setting should be adjusted. Something related to web form caching?

Thanks.

Thema:

1. Well, what's the verdict about IE11 ? - Similar Threads - what's verdict IE11

2. what is this about

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what is this about: Why and how did this show-up won't close ?Thank youTIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-about/af2f49fa-efc3-4946-84d6-fe5782f9ba9b
  3. IE11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IE11: I E 11 has disappeared from my desk top PC Nothing I do will reinstall it It does not show up anywhere. Can anyone please advise? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ie11/b33fc2b1-98da-45ba-b3af-ccd2a9a53d70
  4. IE11

in Windows 10 Customization
    IE11: where is IE11 on my PC? cannot find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ie11/25759eaa-d976-4be1-88d6-9ae0a057782f
  5. IE11

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IE11: I went to Bonaire and tried to open Pandora on my laptop, got an error message "Pandora is not available in your area" now that i'm home I'm getting the same error message. I tried reseting IE11 it worked once and now it dosent....
  6. ie11

in Browsers and Email
    ie11: I installed win10 preview 10162,everything fine until I noticed no bookmarks/favorites folder or I wasn't looking in the right places(s). On the start/all programs /windows accessories there was ie so I added it to the desktop clicked on it to preview my favorites and now I...
  7. IE11 and PayPal

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 and PayPal: I was placing an order using IE11 under Windows 10. When I clicked on the link to use PayPal, the tab changed the name and the circle spun and then the screen stayed where it was. I tried several times with the same results. I switched over to Firefox (my default browser...
  8. Well, after playing around for about 20 minutes...

in Windows 10 Support
    Well, after playing around for about 20 minutes...: I like it... I like it a lot. I really like the new Virtual Desktops... I haven't found how to change them via keyboard yet, but that's my only complaint so far with them. The new start menu is.. meh... I can take it or leave it. I like the the start screen, so either...
  9. What's this got to do with the price of eggs (IE11)

in Windows 10 Support
    What's this got to do with the price of eggs (IE11): Hi there What's a poor old dumb user like me meant to do with this sort of message (IE11 browser). I suppose this must mean something to somebody - but even Chinese for me would me more understandable !!!!! [img] Cheers jimbo 3044
  10. Well, this isn't the Desktop...what is it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Well, this isn't the Desktop...what is it?: Hey all, Just upgraded my inexpensive Toshiba laptop to Win 10 from 7. Here's the thing, though... Every time I read something (online, for instance) about the Desktop, it seems to reference the tablet-looking screen with all the tiles on it (the tiles I removed because I...