Windows 10: Wellness Question on Lock Screen

Discus and support Wellness Question on Lock Screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When i boot, i've started getting a little message at the top of the lock scren before i sugn in, asking if i want to improve my wellness. what is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wolfie138, Jan 13, 2021.

1. wolfie138 Win User

Wellness Question on Lock Screen

When i boot, i've started getting a little message at the top of the lock scren before i sugn in, asking if i want to improve my wellness. what is that and how do i get rid of it?

TIA

:)

wolfie138, Jan 13, 2021
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Wellness Question on Lock Screen [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Wellness Question on Lock Screen

Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Wellness Question on Lock Screen

1. Wellness Question on Lock Screen - Similar Threads - Wellness Question Lock

2. I found the answer to a locked but not well answered question on this board, how can I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I found the answer to a locked but not well answered question on this board, how can I...: I was having the same basic issue as "Windows Powershell using full CPU every 5-ish seconds." @JasonHe54 from 2 years ago. The answer given by @Raniel V. didn't help me, but further searching did.At least in my case it came down to a service I was running on my computer that...
  3. I found the answer to a locked but not well answered question on this board, how can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found the answer to a locked but not well answered question on this board, how can I...: I was having the same basic issue as "Windows Powershell using full CPU every 5-ish seconds." @JasonHe54 from 2 years ago. The answer given by @Raniel V. didn't help me, but further searching did.At least in my case it came down to a service I was running on my computer that...
  4. I found the answer to a locked but not well answered question on this board, how can I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Locked Question

Locked Question: I asked a question in this community and it can be viewed or voted on but comments are locked. Why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-question/debd0102-d236-45c6-a08e-79c2733d2b69
  6. Question about Lock Screen feedback.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Question about Lock Screen feedback.: I noticed that when I like a picture on the lock screen, it's different the next time I'm on the lock screen. When I say "I'm not a fan.", it seems to stay. What's the deal? Wouldn't it make sense that it keeps pictures that I like? I don't mind if it changes once in a while,...
  7. Lock Screen Question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Question: Hello, I've updated my computer to the last build of Windows 10 (Version 1607, build 14393.10) but now I have a question. In the 1511 version I disabled the scroll-protecter and can I enter direct my password, somehow I can't remove it anymore. Also was I using a...
  8. Lock screen question

Lock screen question: Ok I just recently upgraded to win 10 and I did have the lock screen showing up, but now it doesn't, it just skips right to the welcome screen. Is there something I need to check? 50940
  9. Lock screen question

Lock screen question: I'm new to Windows 10 upgrading from 7. Can someone enplane to me the settings on the lock screen called detailed status and quick states. I have played around with this and it does not effect my lock screen. Is this because i did not use a default photo? Besides this forum...
  10. Lock Screen Question?

Lock Screen Question?: Does locking my PC affect any running apps or downloads? 94579