Windows 10: [WELP] All of my windows10 built in apps unable to launch

Discus and support [WELP] All of my windows10 built in apps unable to launch in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EgyptionGuy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EgyptionGuy, Sep 26, 2020.

1. [WELP] All of my windows10 built in apps unable to launch

/u/EgyptionGuy, Sep 26, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Windows10 think my local user admin as Built-in Administrator. App can't be openen using the built-in administrator account

Hi Abdullah,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the operating system. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, I realize this may be frustrating. We are here to help you in resolving the issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system settings/ system files. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to check if Built-in Administrator account is enabled. If so, try to disable.

Step 1: Follow the steps toDisable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
        Command Prompt
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:
      • net user administrator /active: no (Check for the spaces)
    Restart the computer and check with the status of this issue.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to refer to the below thread replied by
    Marilyn O on November 22, 2012 as this suggestion has helped many others and check if it helps you as well.

App can't open with built in administrator account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Arul_D, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Geethu B Win User

[WELP] All of my windows10 built in apps unable to launch

Windows 10 Apps are unable to launch

Hi Deep,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with launching apps. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect App settings.

• App is corrupt.
    Before starting the troubleshooting steps, I suggest you to install all the available Windows Updates and check if it helps. If not, try these steps:

Method 1:

Let's run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to re-register all Windows Store Apps by running the following commands in a CMD window started as Administrator:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register
    "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

[WELP] All of my windows10 built in apps unable to launch

1. [WELP] All of my windows10 built in apps unable to launch - Similar Threads - WELP windows10 built

2. Welp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Welp: I just found out that my screen shifted is part of an update. Thus you can't change it back unless Chrome says "screw it, now you'll have the gap back"oofff https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welp/1aa55541-9aaf-4b99-b204-1b562194b1b5
  3. Welp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Welp: I just found out that my screen shifted is part of an update. Thus you can't change it back unless Chrome says "screw it, now you'll have the gap back"oofff https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welp/1aa55541-9aaf-4b99-b204-1b562194b1b5
  4. Welp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Unable to launch Minecraft app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to launch Minecraft app: Hi I have newly purchased from Microsoft stores, downloaded and installed. Trying to open the game, click mojang popup opens, white screen pop up opens but it closes automatically game does not open Note: I have updated windows, all are upto date on my laptop,...
  6. I can't launch all my apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't launch all my apps: I get an error message that the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Help me! I can't download anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-launch-all-my-apps/05f2266f-f385-42ff-bd35-fbd952e2313a
  7. Welp

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Welp: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/soulstudios [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/its50w/welp/
  8. Is there a list of all built-in apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a list of all built-in apps?: The only one showing up for me in my Microsoft Store library is Mail and Calendar. What are the rest of them? submitted by /u/OOwAncm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hf6gqw/is_there_a_list_of_all_builtin_apps/
  9. All of Microsoft Built-in applications failed to launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All of Microsoft Built-in applications failed to launch: I just updated my windows 10 to the latest and I found out that my microsoft store was failed to launch. I tried to troubleshoot but no result from that. after that I reset the app, and restart my computer but still no luck. After that, I checked the other built in apps like...
  10. Built-in apps fail to launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built-in apps fail to launch: Not sure which forum to post this in -- since it has to do with apps, trying here. I'm at my wits end with my new Windows 10 laptop! The built-in apps (e.g., Connect, Feedback Hub, Microsoft Store, Movies & TV) show splash screens and then disappear after a couple seconds....