Windows 10: Welp here we go. Anyone know where I can get these drivers? Upgraded to an SSD and now all...

Discus and support Welp here we go. Anyone know where I can get these drivers? Upgraded to an SSD and now all... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sexysnack [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sexysnack, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Welp here we go. Anyone know where I can get these drivers? Upgraded to an SSD and now all...

/u/sexysnack, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

SSD samsung evo and amd drivers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of the AMD drivers installed on the computer.

Since the Samsung SSD is working fine with the Microsoft AHCI driver, I suggest you to update the AMD driver and check if that helps. To update the AMD drivers follow the steps from the article

Update drivers in Windows 10

If updating the drivers didn’t help, I suggest you to roll back the driver to previous build and check if that helps. To roll back the driver to previous build follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. In Device manager, expand IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers.
    4. Right click on AMD SATA Controller and select
      Properties.
    5. Navigate to the Driver tab and click on Roll Back Driver.
    6. Restart the computer.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Upgraded Windows Transfer from HDD to SSD

Hi

My windows was upgraded from 8 to 10 on my laptop few years back. I was trying to get the HDD replaced with SSD. During the copy process, the technician said windows cannot be moved to SSD as it is an upgraded version from 8 to 10.

Kindly guide if there is a possibility to copy the windows to SSD ? If so, please suggest the steps.

NipunSingla, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Welp here we go. Anyone know where I can get these drivers? Upgraded to an SSD and now all...

No more touchpad for my laptop since upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Derek,

I would suggest the following steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click on Device Manager
    • Right click on TouchPad drivers in the list.
    • Choose Upgrade Drivers
    • Reboot computer

Check if this helped to fix the issue.

Vinod Archak, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Welp here we go. Anyone know where I can get these drivers? Upgraded to an SSD and now all...

1. Welp here we go. Anyone know where I can get these drivers? Upgraded to an SSD and now all... - Similar Threads - Welp here Anyone

2. Sandisc Extreme SSD missing. Anyone know where I can get? Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sandisc Extreme SSD missing. Anyone know where I can get? Windows 7: Windows 7 - trying to read a thumb drive. I get the message -"SanDisc SES Device USB Device doesn't have a driver".I'm unable to source this. Can anyone help?...
  3. Sandisc Extreme SSD missing. Anyone know where I can get? Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sandisc Extreme SSD missing. Anyone know where I can get? Windows 7: Windows 7 - trying to read a thumb drive. I get the message -"SanDisc SES Device USB Device doesn't have a driver".I'm unable to source this. Can anyone help?...
  4. Does anyone know where I can get a upc_r2_loader64 file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know where I can get a upc_r2_loader64 file?: I can't find any anywhere.- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-where-i-can-get-a-upcr2loader64/7dd1fae3-ba43-422c-a92d-d54d2a8c157a
  5. Does anyone know where I can get a upc_r2_loader64 file?

Does anyone know where I can get a upc_r2_loader64 file?: I can't find any anywhere.- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-where-i-can-get-a-upcr2loader64/7dd1fae3-ba43-422c-a92d-d54d2a8c157a
  6. Here we go then . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Here we go then . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I have, two browsers. Google, and Firefox. The problem, is.With either, browser. When I do, a search. It uses, Google. But, I don't want it to.Google, is my favorite browser.But, sometimes. It has trouble, searching.Firefox,...
  7. Here we go then . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Here we go then . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I have, two browsers. Google, and Firefox. The problem, is.With either, browser. When I do, a search. It uses, Google. But, I don't want it to.Google, is my favorite browser.But, sometimes. It has trouble, searching.Firefox,...
  8. Here we go then . . .

9. does anyone know what is going on here

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    does anyone know what is going on here: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/crazycule05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkwuul/does_anyone_know_what_is_going_on_here/
  10. Does anyone know if we can change "All Apps" back to "All Programs"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does anyone know if we can change "All Apps" back to "All Programs"?: I really don't like the term "All Apps" on the new Start menu. I would like to put it back to "All Programs". Does anyone have any idea if this can be changed? I don't use "apps". I'm not a mobile device user; I have a custom-built tower and I use PROGRAMS. I'm not talking...