Windows 10: Welp this bug is literally breaking my pc

Discus and support Welp this bug is literally breaking my pc in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’ve been experiencing the ssd disk maintenance problem where it would hard freeze and go blank resulting in me having to reset my pc for it to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Theniceguytj, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Welp this bug is literally breaking my pc

I’ve been experiencing the ssd disk maintenance problem where it would hard freeze and go blank resulting in me having to reset my pc for it to fix itself but the problem still continued. So I decided to factory reset my pc and it froze again during the installation of windows. I restarted my pc and now it keeps telling me that the “computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click ‘OK’ to restart the computer, and then restart the installation.” And when I click ok it restarts like it’s supposed to but then when it turns back on it tells me the same message, and sometimes it’ll freeze again while I’m reading the message. It’s like an unescapable loop that I’m going through and it’s really frustrating me. If anyone has any. And I mean ANY tips or advice to give me it would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Theniceguytj
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Theniceguytj, Sep 14, 2020
  2. pliskken Win User

PC Bugs, literally. Dust mites?

My pc runs fine generally speaking but I have bugs, literal bugs crawling on my pc *Eek

There's no great infestation but I sometimes see one at a time just crawling along the top of my pc case and my monitor too. They are absolutely tiny (too small to photograph easily) and I assume they are dust mites of some kind. I saw them for the first time around this time last year and never saw them again until last week. I'm a neat freak and keep my office very tidy, vacuming twice a week and de-dust my pc about twice a year.

Has anyone else here seen similar on their rigs and any advice on how to combat the little critters? Thanks

pliskken, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 14, 2020
  4. IggSter Win User

Welp this bug is literally breaking my pc

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Welp this bug is literally breaking my pc

1. Welp this bug is literally breaking my pc - Similar Threads - Welp bug literally

2. My PC doesn't have a “lockscreen”, literally.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC doesn't have a “lockscreen”, literally.: I tried to reset windows 11, due to it running slow and overall being riddled with bugs. When I tried to reset it, it bluescreen'd right before hitting 100%, and shut itself down.After booting it up again, it'd stuck on the “please wait” screen for 10-15 minutes, before...
  3. Welp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Welp: I just found out that my screen shifted is part of an update. Thus you can't change it back unless Chrome says "screw it, now you'll have the gap back"oofff https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welp/1aa55541-9aaf-4b99-b204-1b562194b1b5
  4. Welp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Welp: I just found out that my screen shifted is part of an update. Thus you can't change it back unless Chrome says "screw it, now you'll have the gap back"oofff https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welp/1aa55541-9aaf-4b99-b204-1b562194b1b5
  5. Welp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Windows 10 is literally breaking apart in my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is literally breaking apart in my computer.: So first is the windows store. When I launched windows store it opened and then closed. And all windows apps are crashing (except for defender, settings). Second windows firewall can't change to recommend settings. Its really annoying. And third the windows icons are gone. I...
  7. Welp

Welp: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/soulstudios [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/its50w/welp/
  8. Just turned my pc on to see this. What do I do. My pc literally bugged for a second (and...

Just turned my pc on to see this. What do I do. My pc literally bugged for a second (and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BeanSizedKids [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9k9lz/just_turned_my_pc_on_to_see_this_what_do_i_do_my/
  9. I literally cannot log into my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I literally cannot log into my pc: So I haven't used my computer in a week, and I decided to log onto it today to do some work and when I try typing my PIN, it says "Something has happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." So I click it and it gives me a black screen and takes me...
  10. PC Bugs, literally. Dust mites?

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Bugs, literally. Dust mites?: My pc runs fine generally speaking but I have bugs, literal bugs crawling on my pc *Eek There's no great infestation but I sometimes see one at a time just crawling along the top of my pc case and my monitor too. They are absolutely tiny (too small to photograph easily) and...