Windows 10: Went to type my final thesis paper. Please help?

Discus and support Went to type my final thesis paper. Please help? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jiberesh [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jiberesh, May 5, 2020.

1. Went to type my final thesis paper. Please help?

/u/Jiberesh, May 5, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 5, 2020
  3. Cannot find scanned paper

Hi Roger,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if printer driver is corrupt or it is not installed properly.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • When you say that "I scanned a paper but cannot find where", are you able to scan the paper using the scanner?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the below Microsoft Help Article about troubleshooting on printer related issues and check if it helps.

Fix printer problems:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, May 5, 2020
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Went to type my final thesis paper. Please help?

How can I print a Half Sheet (5.5 x 8.5 inch) paper in Excel Office 365

Hi MarshaTravis,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps, to print a Half Sheet paper in Excel.

1. Open the Excel Spreadsheet.
    2. Go to File, click on Print.
    3. Under the Print Settings, select the option "Custom Scaling".
    4. Then select the option "Custom Scaling Options".
    5. Under Page tab, select the option "Adjust to:" Change the value to 50%.
    6. Click OK, and try to print the Excel paper.

Hope it helps,

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No

Mithin_EJ, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Went to type my final thesis paper. Please help?

1. Went to type my final thesis paper. Please help? - Similar Threads - Went type final

2. Why can't I change the paper type to photo paper on my printer? Windows 11 problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I change the paper type to photo paper on my printer? Windows 11 problem.: Finally I found where I could possibly change the paper type in this question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-print-2-photos-on-1-page-windows-11/69b8915e-e36b-424d-9947-fd14818fc2ae But the dialog on my computer only has Plain paper. And the...
  3. BsoD. Please help, I have to write my thesis!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BsoD. Please help, I have to write my thesis!: Hi,I have been getting strange BsoDs lately and I can't figure out what the problem is. I have both Windows and a Linux partition installed on separate hard drives. I am still new to all this, but I can't for the life of me figure out what has happened. Can anyone help? I am...
  4. BsoD. Please help, I have to write my thesis!

BsoD. Please help, I have to write my thesis!: Hi,I have been getting strange BsoDs lately and I can't figure out what the problem is. I have both Windows and a Linux partition installed on separate hard drives. I am still new to all this, but I can't for the life of me figure out what has happened. Can anyone help? I am...
  5. BsoD. Please help, I have to write my thesis!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Hello something went wrong please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello something went wrong please help: Hello. Well i already have a question and its link herehttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/Windows_10-performance/i-have-a-problem-can-someone-help/92b89097-d844-4d32-b8df-8534a67c1360?page=but evertime i reply it say Oops something wrnt wrong try again and...
  7. Hello something went wrong please help

Hello something went wrong please help: Hello. Well i already have a question and its link herehttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/Windows_10-performance/i-have-a-problem-can-someone-help/92b89097-d844-4d32-b8df-8534a67c1360?page=but evertime i reply it say Oops something wrnt wrong try again and...
  8. Hello something went wrong please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Please help my laptop didnt come with a product key, no sticker, no papers.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please help my laptop didnt come with a product key, no sticker, no papers.: please help me, for some reason my new laptop keeps saying activate windows in settings, and ive tried to copy and paste the command but it doesnt work, also my laptop doesnt have a sticker to tell me what my activation key is, plus its supposed to come with the activation...
  10. please help me recover from wall paper but no icons

in Windows 10 Support
    please help me recover from wall paper but no icons: Pressing 'window' +r keys does nothing so I don't know the windows version number but I guess it is possibly an early one. A friend of mine passed away recently and his wife has offered our club the use of his windows 10 computer. I have the pin number and can get to the main...