Windows 10: Wer fault Error Out of nowhere

Discus and support Wer fault Error Out of nowhere in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Suddenly the past day or two, I will get an error that says "The exeption unknown software exeption (0xc0000409) Occured in the application at location... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Missingno7, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Wer fault Error Out of nowhere

Suddenly the past day or two, I will get an error that says "The exeption unknown software exeption (0xc0000409) Occured in the application at location 0x00000000074F4AC97." I uninstalled the only program I've downloaded in the past week, with no success. I haven't updated windows recently either. The error seems to come at random, not opening any application in particular, sometimes appearing 3 or 4 times in a row. How can I fix this?

:)

Missingno7, Nov 1, 2019

2. Wer fault Errors on Lenova Yoga 700 Windows 10

My laptop keeps locking up with Wer Fault error messages. It will completely freeze and I have to restart to bring it back up again. The errors are sometimes slightly different but this one is the most common:

WerFault.exe application error

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000012d).

JulieJensen24, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Tril645 Win User
    WER (Windows error reporting collect data)

What kind of data WER Windows error report collect ??

Is there any serious privacy issue ???

Tril645, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Wer fault Error Out of nowhere

Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Wer fault Error Out of nowhere

1. Wer fault Error Out of nowhere - Similar Threads - Wer fault Error

2. Regarding WER Fault

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding WER Fault: Hello, I have this problem where when I shutdown or restart my laptop before it can even shutdown or restart it's saying that a program is open or something and it's saying that WER Fault is open and that I need to close it so I don't lose work or anything important but I...
  3. Regarding WER Fault

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding WER Fault: Hello, I have this problem where when I shutdown or restart my laptop before it can even shutdown or restart it's saying that a program is open or something and it's saying that WER Fault is open and that I need to close it so I don't lose work or anything important but I...
  4. WER Fault: WerFault.exe - Application Error

WER Fault: WerFault.exe - Application Error: WER Fault: WerFault.exe - Application ErrorThe instruction at 0x00007FFB75B5B52F referenced memory at0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate the programI bought this Dell optiplex 9000 refurbished on Amazon and it has Windows 10 pro. It ran...
  5. WER Fault: WerFault.exe - Application Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WER Fault: WerFault.exe - Application Error: WER Fault: WerFault.exe - Application ErrorThe instruction at 0x00007FFB75B5B52F referenced memory at0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate the programI bought this Dell optiplex 9000 refurbished on Amazon and it has Windows 10 pro. It ran...
  6. WER Fault: WerFault.exe - Application Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. WER Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WER Error: Hallo ich habe Probleme mit meinem Windows.Ich habe mir das Spiel Elex2 gekauft und zum spielen angefangen.Anfang war alles in Ordnung, nach circa 2 Stunden Spielzeit kam es zu einem freeze während des Spiels. Danach hat es auch nicht mehr wirklich ohne Probleme funktioniert....
  8. WER Error

WER Error: Hallo ich habe Probleme mit meinem Windows.Ich habe mir das Spiel Elex2 gekauft und zum spielen angefangen.Anfang war alles in Ordnung, nach circa 2 Stunden Spielzeit kam es zu einem freeze während des Spiels. Danach hat es auch nicht mehr wirklich ohne Probleme funktioniert....
  9. WER Fault : WerFault.exe - Bad image error

in Windows 10 Customization
    WER Fault : WerFault.exe - Bad image error: C:\\Windows\System32\werui.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error try installing the program again using original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support error status 0xc0000020It is showing...
  10. WER FAULT - aplication error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WER FAULT - aplication error: I have constantly appearing box with information: WER Fault.exe - application errorThe instruction in 0x00007FF854D278FD referenced the memory at address 0x00007FF85CE27904. The memory cannot be read. Click OK to abort the application. Additionally, I can't run most of...