Windows 10: WER Fault .exe Bad Image with C:\WINDOWS\SYSTE32\aepic.dll error message, 0xc000012f error...

Discus and support WER Fault .exe Bad Image with C:\WINDOWS\SYSTE32\aepic.dll error message, 0xc000012f error... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It's gradually gotten worse such that clicking on the Start icon, nothing happens. I shut the computer down via the Task Manager.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GaryNeudahl, Jul 15, 2020.

1. WER Fault .exe Bad Image with C:\WINDOWS\SYSTE32\aepic.dll error message, 0xc000012f error...

It's gradually gotten worse such that clicking on the Start icon, nothing happens. I shut the computer down via the Task Manager.

:)

GaryNeudahl, Jul 15, 2020
  2. dudra421 Win User

Help Regsvr32.exe - bad image error with Error status 0xc000012f on Windows 10

I need help on fixing a random Bad image error that has been going on for quite some time, no issues untill i tryied downloading something from and its trying to update Microsoft direct X, the error will keep coming and not let the update progress.

error message as follows:

regsvr32.exe - Bad Image

C:\WINDOWS\system32\NV\igdumdim64.dll is either not designed to run in Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error
    status 0xc000012f.

I have Windows 10 Home edition on a Lenovo Laptop // intell core i7 series and in display in run option telling me its using a intel hd 400 graphics card - Im assuming it the error has something to do with Nvidia but why?

dudra421, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Bad Image 0xc000012f Error

Hi Matt,

The error code 0xc000012f with the message "Bad Image" appears when the image file that is being used is not in the right format.
    We need to do further investigation on your concern. Kindly answer the following questions for clarification:

• Which build of Windows 10 are you using? To know about it, hit
      Start, type Winver and then press
      Enter. You could also press Windows Key + R, type
      Winver into the
      Run dialog and press Enter.
    • Have you checked if there's any pending system update that needs to be installed on your computer?
    • Can you tell us what troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Furthermore, we suggest that you perform a
    clean boot
    to your computer to enhance its performance. Clean boot temporarily disables all third party applications as well as all Microsoft non-essential services so only basic drivers will run. This will help us
    find any third-party software which could be the cause of this issue.

Looking forward to the requested information and the results of the recommended troubleshooting step.

PreciousLeb, Jul 15, 2020
  4. WER Fault .exe Bad Image with C:\WINDOWS\SYSTE32\aepic.dll error message, 0xc000012f error...

dbgcore.dll Bad Image (0xc000012f) & Application Error (0xc0150002)

I am encountering this problem on Windows 10 Pro

Errors i am seeing:
    - i can't run Outlast, Geometry Dash, Assassin's Creed (even i reinstalled them) [separate errors]
    - I am seeing less options [Shut Down & Log off, Task Manager] (on Right-Click Context Menu on Start Button)
    - *APPNAME*.exe - Bad Image; C:\Windows\System32\dbgcore.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error...
    - *APPNAME*.exe - Application Error; The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0150002)

i unlocked the Adminstrator Account and the Right-Click Context Menu on Start Button has complete options, i didn't damage any system files, i think this error came from one thing that i don't know (a virus maybe?), how will i fix this? thanks for any response.

EDIT: i tried sfc /scannow and DaRT, Reset This PC options but nothing worked (Reset freezes at 8% and fails)

WER Fault .exe Bad Image  with C:\WINDOWS\SYSTE32\aepic.dll error message, 0xc000012f error... [​IMG]

WER Fault .exe Bad Image  with C:\WINDOWS\SYSTE32\aepic.dll error message, 0xc000012f error... [​IMG]

JohnBelga22, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

WER Fault .exe Bad Image with C:\WINDOWS\SYSTE32\aepic.dll error message, 0xc000012f error...

1. WER Fault .exe Bad Image with C:\WINDOWS\SYSTE32\aepic.dll error message, 0xc000012f error... - Similar Threads - WER Fault exe

2. Bad Image Error - 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Image Error - 0xc000012f: System was slow so decided to update to latest quality update. Upon updating, computer began to blue screen loop with error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Ntfs.sys. Through startup repair was able to get through blue screen loop and able to boot into windows. Now encountering an...
  3. Bad Image Error - 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Image Error - 0xc000012f: System was slow so decided to update to latest quality update. Upon updating, computer began to blue screen loop with error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Ntfs.sys. Through startup repair was able to get through blue screen loop and able to boot into windows. Now encountering an...
  4. WER Fault : WerFault.exe - Bad image error

in Windows 10 Customization
    WER Fault : WerFault.exe - Bad image error: C:\\Windows\System32\werui.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error try installing the program again using original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support error status 0xc0000020It is showing...
  5. Bad Image Error Status 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad Image Error Status 0xc000012f: I have seen this question elsewhere. I'm not sure that I can resolve the issue myself using other suggestions I have seen. The error is: Office\root\office16\AppVIsvSubsystems32.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error...with the above error...
  6. Help with fix for .exe Bad Image, 0xc000012f

Help with fix for .exe Bad Image, 0xc000012f: I have searched for days to fix this but I can't find any solution. It fails to run .exe files, I located the dll file and tried replacing it with a downloaded one. tried sfc scan, didnt work [ATTACH] Windows 10 1909...
  7. Contradictory Messages in Trying to Resolve Bad Image Error 0xc000012f

Contradictory Messages in Trying to Resolve Bad Image Error 0xc000012f: So I have been trying to resolve a bad image error that appeared on my computer ever since yesterday which happened as a result of my PC crashing and shutting down during an installation of a game. Ever since the crash a message would appear when I tried to open any download...
  8. Bad Image MSVCP120.dll and MSVCP140.dll with ERROR 0xc000012f

Bad Image MSVCP120.dll and MSVCP140.dll with ERROR 0xc000012f: Bad Image MSVCP120.dll and MSVCP140.dll with ERROR 0xc000012f with several .exe files - acrobat, HRBlock, icloudservices, etc. This is a Windows 7 machine that was updated to Windows 10....
  9. msinfo32.exe - bad image, error 0xc000012f, file - C:\WINDOWS\system32\MFC42U.dll , how to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    msinfo32.exe - bad image, error 0xc000012f, file - C:\WINDOWS\system32\MFC42U.dll , how to...: windows 10 home 64 bit operating system product ID: 00325-80000-00000-AAOEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msinfo32exe-bad-image-error-0xc000012f-file/fcb483d0-571d-47cc-a5de-4c64dceaef20
  10. error 0xc000012f BAD IMAGE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error 0xc000012f BAD IMAGE: Just couple of days back I bought a new WINDOWS 10 Laptop, it went under a huge update for the entire day!!! Soon after this update was done a message popped up saying " C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains error.Try...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wer fault