Windows 10: WER Fault : WerFault.exe - Bad image error

Discus and support WER Fault : WerFault.exe - Bad image error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; C:\\Windows\System32\werui.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error try installing the program again using original... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by S1548172SankalpaP s, Jun 20, 2021.

1. WER Fault : WerFault.exe - Bad image error

C:\\Windows\System32\werui.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error try installing the program again using original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support error status 0xc0000020It is showing me this error when ever I click windows buttonNo icons are being displayedAny help please

:)

S1548172SankalpaP s, Jun 20, 2021

2. "WerFault .exe - Bad Image" error on startup

Iv had this HP laptop for some time now, and i haven't had any issues untill recently. I left Google running for a week because I forgot to turn my laptop off before heading out on vacation. When I returned I found that the laptop had not gone to sleep
    and the screen resolution was completely messed up. Unable to click on the start menu, I resorted to holding down the power button untill the machine shut off. After rebooting the computer the machine starts up normally untill the blue windows 10 "please wait"
    startup begins, at that point am greeted with this error code:

WerFault .exe - Bad Image

C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0. 18362. 1016_none_9e7a36bbe461dae4\Comctl32.dll is either not desighned to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation
    media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc0000006.

After clicking "ok" windows attempts to boot again, however after a few seconds the error reappears. I am unable to view the desktop or log in. I attempted to hard reset by pressing the F11 key and hard resetting eliminating all files but I only receive
    another error saying that it was "unable to hard reset due to an error". And it seems that now I am unable to access the F11, with the computer ignoring my input and proceeding the the Bad Image error again.

I'm not the best at computers when it comes to this kind of stuff, but if anybody is aware of any fixes, or if I have to replace the hard drive or something, any help would be appreciated.

tylerwalker9, Jun 20, 2021
  3. WerFault exe

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge...ication-error/

RainbowPride, Jun 20, 2021
  4. WER Fault : WerFault.exe - Bad image error

WerFault exe

New Omen laptop pc win 10 pro
    The message from a fresh boot,
    [ WerFault exe Application Error
    The exception privileged instruction 0xc0000096 occurred in the application 0x00007FFF57CF66D2.
    Click on OK to terminate the program.]
    But it will not terminate, & locks all normal functions, I tried to uninstall games, steam, etc. To no avail!
    I must reboot by cont.alt.del.
    When I click it the same message pops up over & over?

Omentucker, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

WER Fault : WerFault.exe - Bad image error

1. WER Fault : WerFault.exe - Bad image error - Similar Threads - WER Fault WerFault

2. WER Fault: WerFault.exe - Bad Image. Состояние ошибки 0xc0000020 как исправить

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WER Fault: WerFault.exe - Bad Image. Состояние ошибки 0xc0000020 как исправить: Ошибка появляется сразу при запуске виндовс https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wer-fault-werfaultexe-bad-image/4d1a9b93-42d3-443c-9982-2941f9c3ceae
  3. WER Fault: WerFault.exe - Bad Image. Состояние ошибки 0xc0000020 как исправить

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WER Fault: WerFault.exe - Bad Image. Состояние ошибки 0xc0000020 как исправить: Ошибка появляется сразу при запуске виндовс https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wer-fault-werfaultexe-bad-image/4d1a9b93-42d3-443c-9982-2941f9c3ceae
  4. Win11 WER Fault: WerFault.exe - Bad Image.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 WER Fault: WerFault.exe - Bad Image.: On Windows 11, once I try to login I am getting c::\windows\system32\kernel.appcore.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Explorer does not run no Start button and desktop icons blink on and off. I was able to run ad admin cmd prompt by...
  5. Win11 WER Fault: WerFault.exe - Bad Image.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 WER Fault: WerFault.exe - Bad Image.: On Windows 11, once I try to login I am getting c::\windows\system32\kernel.appcore.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Explorer does not run no Start button and desktop icons blink on and off. I was able to run ad admin cmd prompt by...
  6. WER FAULT - aplication error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WER FAULT - aplication error: I have constantly appearing box with information: WER Fault.exe - application errorThe instruction in 0x00007FF854D278FD referenced the memory at address 0x00007FF85CE27904. The memory cannot be read. Click OK to abort the application. Additionally, I can't run most of...
  7. "WerFault .exe - Bad Image" error on startup

"WerFault .exe - Bad Image" error on startup: Iv had this HP laptop for some time now, and i haven't had any issues untill recently. I left Google running for a week because I forgot to turn my laptop off before heading out on vacation. When I returned I found that the laptop had not gone to sleep and the screen...
  8. WER Fault .exe Bad Image with C:\WINDOWS\SYSTE32\aepic.dll error message, 0xc000012f error...

WER Fault .exe Bad Image with C:\WINDOWS\SYSTE32\aepic.dll error message, 0xc000012f error...: It's gradually gotten worse such that clicking on the Start icon, nothing happens. I shut the computer down via the Task Manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wer-fault-exe-bad-image-with/4c8f1338-e611-4e31-815f-223b75a66cf2
  9. werfault exe application error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    werfault exe application error: this is a very annoying thing to get it just wont disappear ive disabled windows error reports ive tried a few things the instruction at 0x0000000075C58AA9 REFERENCED MEMORY AT 0x0000000075C58AA9,. THE REQUIRED DATA WAS NOT...
  10. WerFault exe

in Windows 10 Support
    WerFault exe: New Omen laptop pc win 10 pro The message from a fresh boot, [ WerFault exe Application Error The exception privileged instruction 0xc0000096 occurred in the application 0x00007FFF57CF66D2. Click on OK to terminate the program.] But it will not terminate, & locks all normal...