Windows 10: WER (Windows error reporting collect data)

Discus and support WER (Windows error reporting collect data) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What kind of data WER Windows error report collect ?? Is there any serious privacy issue ???... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tril645, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Tril645 Win User

WER (Windows error reporting collect data)

What kind of data WER Windows error report collect ??

Is there any serious privacy issue ???

:)

Tril645, Jun 2, 2019

2. Are WERs (Windows Error Reports) for Windows 10 transmitted to MS?

CBS.log shows the collection of WERs when a potential fix is rolled back. How are they used?

paidilukous, Jun 2, 2019
  3. pc!omg! Win User
    How can I use WER reports?

In path ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER there are many folders with reports. Is possible to use it useful?

pc!omg!, Jun 2, 2019
  4. WER (Windows error reporting collect data)

HDD S.M.A.R.T. reports error, what should I do?

first step is to back up the data first ... Then check the hdd for errors, etc ...

Morrison5891, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

WER (Windows error reporting collect data)

1. WER (Windows error reporting collect data) - Similar Threads - WER error reporting

2. Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection": I receive a message when starting the Solitaire Collection that I am not connected to the internet. But I am able to browse any website and LAN settings inform that I am connected. I tried the Internet Connections Troubleshooter, reset the Microsoft store, reinstalled the...
  3. Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection" - LAN Settings Reports Internet...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection" - LAN Settings Reports Internet...: I'm really tired of this. Solitaire Collection reports I am not connected to the internet even though I can browse any website, even though LAN settings reports I am connected. I have tried to reset the Microsoft store using wsreset as an administrator. I have tried the...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection saved data not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection saved data not loading: I have two computers that I play on. Both computers load my profile, and show my statistics as being the same, same number of deals, scores, cumulative scores. However, on one computer, if I open Klondike, my cumulative score is much lower than the other computer. It won't...
  5. Windows Problem Reporting uploading a lot of data?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Problem Reporting uploading a lot of data?: Hiya. I was recently checking my network activity for the last month, and I found something that seemed very odd to me. I was wondering, isn't it a bit unusual that Windows Problem Reporting (wermgr.exe) has uploaded over 21GB of data in the last 29 days, even though I...
  6. Windows Problem Reporting uploading a lot of data?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Problem Reporting uploading a lot of data?: Hiya. I was recently checking my network activity for the last month, and I found something that seemed very odd to me. I was wondering, isn't it a bit unusual that Windows Problem Reporting (wermgr.exe) has uploaded over 21GB of data in the last 29 days, even though I...
  7. Error Reporting

Error Reporting: Approximately 2 months ago, error reporting by windows stopped. This seemed to coincide with a windows 10 update. By error reporting I mean the message box that should appear on an application failure, informing that the application needs to stop and offering several...
  8. Microsofts Ever Increasing Data Collection

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsofts Ever Increasing Data Collection: Now I know I am probably fairly alone in this, but I truly hate data collection. Without going in to all the reasons why, which is slightly besides the point, I am perplexed by Microsoft's latest change in Windows10. Diagnostics and Feedack used to be configurable to off....
  9. How long for DM Log to collect data?

How long for DM Log to collect data?: How long does the DM logger take to run? I know it says "a while" but it's been going for more than 30 mins now. Over 30 *Redface 44564
  10. How to disable Telemetry and Data Collection in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable Telemetry and Data Collection in Windows 10: How to disable Telemetry and Data Collection in Windows 10 Windows 10 now comes with the telemetry feature enabled by default which collects all sorts of user activity and sends it to Microsoft. Unfortunately, Microsoft has provided no way to disable it completely using...