Windows 10: Were at the point where Windows has to load the progress bar for a music track. What a time...

Discus and support Were at the point where Windows has to load the progress bar for a music track. What a time... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Brick_Fish [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Brick_Fish, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Were at the point where Windows has to load the progress bar for a music track. What a time...

/u/Brick_Fish, Apr 8, 2020
  2. helper_4u Win User

Nokia N8 - Music Player does not show track progress bar after Belle Refresh Update

dude. . In ur music player from options take "hide lyrics" u can get the track progress bar

helper_4u, Apr 8, 2020
  3. meemohsah Win User
    ovi suite 3.1.1.85 can't load my music tracks

i'm using Windows 7. Updated ovi suite to 3.1.1.85. Phone model: C7

Problems:

When ovi suite is started and it tries to load up the tracks in the Music Library (on computer), it says "Operation Failed - Uable to read the tracks".

I've clicked on View - Refresh, but it doesn't work. (When using a previous version of Ovi Suite, i had added more than 600 tracks into the Music Library, but it says 0 now. At times, it will show "3", meaning 3 tracks in the list, but there isn't any
    track listing when i clicked on Music Library.)

I tried to add tracks to the collection, but it says "Unable to add tracks". Have closed and restarted Ovi Suite a few times, same problems remain.

Please help - or please let me know how else i can organise my music collection in my phone (C7) without using Ovi Suite.

Thanks.

meemohsah, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Marv3L Win User

Were at the point where Windows has to load the progress bar for a music track. What a time...

Nokia N8 - Music Player does not show track progress bar after Belle Refresh Update

I am having this annoying problem after the belle refresh update. Earlier the music player used to show track progress bar perfectly. Now after the update it does not show progress bar most of the time while playing a song.

On further observation, I noticed that the progress bar shows up correctly everytime for the songs which does not have a album art embedded in it. But if I play a song with a album art, most of the time the progress bar does not appear at all.

Is anyone else having the issue? Try playing few different songs with album art attached. Hope nokia fixes this soon.

Also earlier tapping on the album art/icon used to display the volume up-down slider. Now that feature is gone. Since I use a hard cover, it's difficult for me to use the hardware volume buttons every time. Why did you remove a useful feature nokia?

Marv3L, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Were at the point where Windows has to load the progress bar for a music track. What a time...

1. Were at the point where Windows has to load the progress bar for a music track. What a time... - Similar Threads - Were point where

2. No progress bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No progress bar: Hello everyone,I’m currently resetting my computer and I chose the delete all optionthe pc turns off and goes into a black screen then my monitor goes into power saving mode and when I try to turn it on to check what the reset percentage is at it just turns off and says power...
  3. No progress bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No progress bar: Hello everyone,I’m currently resetting my computer and I chose the delete all optionthe pc turns off and goes into a black screen then my monitor goes into power saving mode and when I try to turn it on to check what the reset percentage is at it just turns off and says power...
  4. No progress bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Track Point Controls Vanished

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Track Point Controls Vanished: Microsoft just install a new system update which upgraded my mouse driver on my Think Pad. Now my TrackPoint works slowly and I cannot turn off my touch pad. I used to be able to adjust all of this under mouse and touch pad settings. But they no longer provide these...
  6. Skip Track Groove music

Skip Track Groove music: I installed a program which you can add run scripts/commands. On groove music, there isn't a shortcut to skip a track when it is minimized when it's open it ctrl+f which in google chrome is to search so doesn't work. Does anyone know the script/command to skip a song in...
  7. skip track groove music

skip track groove music: I installed a program which you can add run scripts/commands. On groove music, there isn't a shortcut to skip track when it is minimized when it's open it ctrl+f which in google chrome is to search so doesn't work. Does anyone know the script/command to skip a song in groove...
  8. Windows 10 File History Backup has no progress bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 File History Backup has no progress bar: This issue was raised 2 years ago, and yet nothing has been done about it. How can you have a utility meant to copy literally every single file on a hard drive, and not provide a way to track that progress, and make sure it's not stalled?...
  9. music track

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    music track: am I wasting my time,.??.second attempt..HAVE DOWNLOADED MUSIC TRACK FROM ''FRIARS POINT''..called ''BOOM BOOM BOOM''..you've answered..!!...HOW DO I OPEN ANSWERE'S..to get to the PROBLEM..? (( am unable to find this track on my PC??.)) were do I look for...
  10. lost music track

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lost music track: have bought, and downloaded music track from FRIARS POINT ..USA..called ..BOOM..BOOM..BOOM....Can't find the track on my PC...!!, How do I find this.??..Thanks...Johnnymac ~#~#...