Windows 10: Were can I find the "start" button? want to use "snipping tool"

Discus and support Were can I find the "start" button? want to use "snipping tool" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Were can I find the "start" button? want to use "snipping tool"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JonEinarsson, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Were can I find the "start" button? want to use "snipping tool"

Were can I find the "start" button? want to use "snipping tool"

:)

JonEinarsson, Feb 23, 2021

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Feb 23, 2021
  3. David Haz Win User
    Snipping Tool

Hello,

We acknowledge your query in using the Snipping Tool, but the names given to the screenshot that would be saved in the folder are by design. We suggest that you post it in the Feedback app, here's how to get to the Feedback app:

• Press the Start button.
    • Type feedback.
    • Click Windows Feedback.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask us.

Regards.

David Haz, Feb 23, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

What Happened to the Snipping Tool?

Hi Jerry

Click you Start Button, then just type snip

Does the Snipping Tool or Snip and Sketch appear in the resulting list?

If so, right click that and choose 'Pint to Start' to create a new tile on the Start Menu for easy access . . .

If the Snipping Tool or Snip and Sketch does not appear in the list, you can download that from this link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/snip-sketch/9...

DaveM121, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Were can I find the "start" button? want to use "snipping tool" - Similar Threads - Were find start

2. Where do I find the Snipping Tool not Snip & Sketch in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do I find the Snipping Tool not Snip & Sketch in Windows 11?: I'm actually posting both the question and the answer because all previous threads are locked.For my work PC with limited access to various system folders, here's what worked for me.Click on Start menu icon in lower left corner of taskbar area and type in Snipping Tool:t:You...
  3. Where do I find the Snipping Tool not Snip & Sketch in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find the Snipping Tool not Snip & Sketch in Windows 11?: I'm actually posting both the question and the answer because all previous threads are locked.For my work PC with limited access to various system folders, here's what worked for me.Click on Start menu icon in lower left corner of taskbar area and type in Snipping Tool:t:You...
  4. Windows 10, Start and Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, Start and Snipping Tool: When I press windows start button, nothing happens. I no longer can see my tiles. Also, I can't open up my windows choice on the shortcut, right side. It just flashes and goes away. Also, I can no longer get my snipping tool to work and I use it a lot for my job. Any...
  5. Disable snipping tool or reassign printscreen button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable snipping tool or reassign printscreen button: How do I either disable the snipping tool or reassign the printscreen button so that I can use it for an application that is actually useful? I just got a new machine running windows 10 home....
  6. I Can't Find Pictures Saved in Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Can't Find Pictures Saved in Snipping Tool: When I save a picture I've captured to my pictures and then I go there, I can't find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-pictures-saved-in-snipping-tool/f10a35db-33f8-4ee3-87ef-ad70f5c42d58
  7. How can i keep snipping tool?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i keep snipping tool?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/devicemodder2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e5afld/how_can_i_keep_snipping_tool/
  8. Print Screen Button - snipping tool only?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Screen Button - snipping tool only?: Has Microsoft turned off the functionality of the one touch Print Screen Key ? The snipping tool is great but at times an immediate screen shot is required. It has not worked for 3 weeks now on two different keyboards. 112120
  9. Cannot use snipping tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot use snipping tool: HI all : I click on the snipping tool that I have pinned to my task bar , It opens on the 4 th monitor , in a small box . I can't click new . see the picture . thanks . I would really like to have this feature back ... [img] 111445
  10. Start Menu and The Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu and The Snipping Tool: How do I take a screenshot of the Start Menu with the Snipping Tool if as soon as I click Snipping Tool the Start Menu closes? 66130