Windows 10: 'We're Having Trouble Activating Office' Widows 7 SP1 - Microsoft Support and Recovery...

Discus and support 'We're Having Trouble Activating Office' Widows 7 SP1 - Microsoft Support and Recovery... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Microsoft excel is giving me this errorThe support screens guide me to the following advice:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Matt GWS, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Matt GWS Win User

'We're Having Trouble Activating Office' Widows 7 SP1 - Microsoft Support and Recovery...

My Microsoft excel is giving me this errorThe support screens guide me to the following advice: -https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/unlicensed-product-and-activation-errors-in-office-0d23d3c0-c19c-4b2f-9845-5344fedc4380?ui=en-us&rs=en-us&ad=us#bkmk_saraWhen I follow the instructions under the section 'Microsoft 365: Use the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant', I download the tool as instructed, but when I try to run I get this error: -

:)

Matt GWS, Aug 16, 2022

2. Microsoft Prepares Office 2007 SP1 For December 11th Release

While Microsoft is working very hard to make a good service pack for Windows Vista, it's not the only thing they're working on. Microsoft is reportedly working hard on Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Office 2007. Due for release on this month's "Patch Tuesday", or December 11th, the service pack was created mainly based on consumer feedback. While Microsoft is mostly very "tight-lipped" about what exactly is going to be in the service pack, there are a couple confirmed features:
    Source: DailyTech

zekrahminator, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Having trouble activation Office 365

Error 0x8004FC12 when activating Office 2013 or Office 365

Source "We’re sorry, something went wrong and we can’t do this for you right now. Please try again later. (0x8004FC12)" when activating Office 2013 or Office 365

DavidPostill, Aug 16, 2022
  4. HiSpeed Win User

'We're Having Trouble Activating Office' Widows 7 SP1 - Microsoft Support and Recovery...

MS Office 2007 no more activated...

I contacted a support manager and the situation is:

1. With all my hardware modifications, I reached the limit number of activation (8).
    2. Microsoft is no more capable to force a new activation.
    3. They suggested me to uninstall and reinstall Office in order to redo an activation.

This last point is not good for me because of the time required, specially with the online updates.
    May be, I have only to delete the product key into the registry but Microsoft is not able to confirm.
    Do you have an idea before I try to crack it?

HiSpeed, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

1. 'We're Having Trouble Activating Office' Widows 7 SP1 - Microsoft Support and Recovery... - Similar Threads - 'We're Having Trouble

2. "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in.": I am getting an error message as soon as the computer turns on. I have hit the "X" button but it shows right back up. Says to contact my Administer. I have no idea what that means and it will not close the Microsoft Teams at all. I don't even use that stupid thing. I have...
  3. "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in.": I am getting an error message as soon as the computer turns on. I have hit the "X" button but it shows right back up. Says to contact my Administer. I have no idea what that means and it will not close the Microsoft Teams at all. I don't even use that stupid thing. I have...
  4. "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in."

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. having trouble activating my office 365 ACCOUNT?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    having trouble activating my office 365 ACCOUNT?: I AM HAVING DIFFICULT IN ACTIVATING MY ACCOUNT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-activating-my-office-365-account/f49b67d2-2402-4621-ad86-33cf088f25b0
  6. having trouble activating my office 365 ACCOUNT?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having trouble activating my office 365 ACCOUNT?: I AM HAVING DIFFICULT IN ACTIVATING MY ACCOUNT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-activating-my-office-365-account/f49b67d2-2402-4621-ad86-33cf088f25b0
  7. having trouble activating my office 365 ACCOUNT?

8. trouble shoot office activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    trouble shoot office activation: i want to activate my office 2019. windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-shoot-office-activation/57b330c1-204c-4ff3-a3ef-338d77e483ea
  9. 'We're Having Trouble Activating Office' Widows 7 SP1 - Microsoft Support and Recovery...

'We're Having Trouble Activating Office' Widows 7 SP1 - Microsoft Support and Recovery...: My Microsoft excel is giving me this errorThe support screens guide me to the following advice: -https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/unlicensed-product-and-activation-errors-in-office-0d23d3c0-c19c-4b2f-9845-5344fedc4380?ui=en-us&rs=en-us&ad=us#bkmk_saraWhen I follow...
  10. feedback hub: we're having trouble connecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    feedback hub: we're having trouble connecting: hi all: I am faced with this problem, feedback hub: we're having trouble connecting. I have to press, try again or close the feedback hub and open it again to get it to work. I tried these commands but does not solve the issue. netsh winsock reset - and press Enter. netsh...