Windows 10: were having trouble connecting. Make sure your devise is unlocked, and that you accept the...

Discus and support were having trouble connecting. Make sure your devise is unlocked, and that you accept the... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am plugging in a SD card and my GoPro hero 6 and getting the same message.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MaureenBruno, Apr 23, 2019.

1. were having trouble connecting. Make sure your devise is unlocked, and that you accept the...

I am plugging in a SD card and my GoPro hero 6 and getting the same message.

:)

MaureenBruno, Apr 23, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.

Strongly suggest you watch some youtube videos on Macrium and follow them step by step, making sure they are current.

Also make sure you have the manual to hand, and use the extensive help provided with the product.

dalchina, Apr 23, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 23, 2019
  4. were having trouble connecting. Make sure your devise is unlocked, and that you accept the...

Trying to get Windows 10 to accept USB Devise to download pictures.

I have used troubleshooting to get Windows 10 to recognize my USB devise and restarted. Now when USB is inserted, I get Error (-2018374635). Before I could not connect to this devise period. How do I get Windows 10 to accept my USB device with no issues.
    It was so simple until I downloaded Windows 10, I inserted, found my devise, and asked to if I want to import pictures. I am getting very frustrated and if I can't fix will unload windows 10.

Mary Mansfield_988, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

were having trouble connecting. Make sure your devise is unlocked, and that you accept the...

1. were having trouble connecting. Make sure your devise is unlocked, and that you accept the... - Similar Threads - were having trouble

2. making sure its you popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    making sure its you popup: Authenticity and safety of making sure its you popup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-sure-its-you-popup/45256e90-7098-481d-89e8-543cb7919b1f
  3. We're having trouble accessing items on the device. Is it unlocked and have you accepted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We're having trouble accessing items on the device. Is it unlocked and have you accepted...: I'm getting this error when connecting the Camera directly via USB cable, or physically removing the card from the camera and plugging it directly into the hardware SD slot. The physical switch on the card is in the unlocked position. What the hell is happening?...
  4. We're having trouble accessing items on the device. Is it unlocked and have you accepted...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We're having trouble accessing items on the device. Is it unlocked and have you accepted...: I'm getting this error when connecting the Camera directly via USB cable, or physically removing the card from the camera and plugging it directly into the hardware SD slot. The physical switch on the card is in the unlocked position. What the hell is happening?...
  5. Windows Security Making Sure it's you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Making Sure it's you: I started getting "Windows Security Making Sure it's you" ... "Please enter your security key PIN". I don't have a PIN, my security key has a spot on the side of it that you touch to activate the code which is not seen after it is put into a USB port. Can anyone help me with...
  6. Windows Security Making Sure it's you

Windows Security Making Sure it's you: I started getting "Windows Security Making Sure it's you" ... "Please enter your security key PIN". I don't have a PIN, my security key has a spot on the side of it that you touch to activate the code which is not seen after it is put into a USB port. Can anyone help me with...
  7. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Somebody help meI downloaded MInecraft and this error message keeps showing up every time I try to open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-is-currently-not-available-in-your/ed232266-fd66-4ae6-9871-995c0a45e314
  8. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Somebody help meI downloaded MInecraft and this error message keeps showing up every time I try to open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-is-currently-not-available-in-your/ed232266-fd66-4ae6-9871-995c0a45e314
  9. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: So I upgraded my PC adding a motherboard and a graphics card and when I turned my pc on Windows wasn't activated so I activated Windows and my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition doesn't work. Can someone help?...
  10. Making sure you are ready to Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Making sure you are ready to Install: In the ISO setup, this is taking a LONG time. I would say over 10 minutes. [img] So, does anyone know what does this step actually do that's taking very long? Would be nice to know why it is just taking forever. 81184

Users found this page by searching for:

1. were having trouble connecting make sure your device is unlocked and that you can accept the notification to connect

2. accept notification to connect

3. make sure your device is unlocked and that you accept the notification to connect

4. make sure your device is unlocked,
  5. were having trouble connecting,
  6. make sure that your device is unlocked and that you accept the notification to connect,
  7. how to accept notification to connect,
  8. were having trouble connecting make sure your device is unlocked and that you accept the notification to connect,
  9. Were having trouble connecting make sure your device is unlocked,
  10. please make sure that your device in unlocked,
  11. why does my sd card say make sure your device is unlocked and that you accept the notification to connect,
  12. getting message there is a connection problem – check that the device is unlocked and that you have accepted the notification for the connection windows 10,
  13. were having trouble connecting make sure,
  14. make sure this device is connected and you accept connect,
  15. make sure your device is unlocked and that you accept the notification to connect