Windows 10: We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out? can i not...

Discus and support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out? can i not... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i just wanna buy a birthday gift to my friend... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Rebcorn, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Rebcorn Win User

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out? can i not...

i just wanna buy a birthday gift to my friend

:)

Rebcorn, Jan 28, 2019

2. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

How to soling this issue as below content . Thanks

Contact us at Microsoft support
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.
    Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

brs98LOzP0S7EFV6.28.1.20.12
    2018/09/30 - 13:35:06 UTC

montree.chanyagorn, Jan 28, 2019
  3. were are having trouble processing your payment and wed like to get it sorted out

umm so i am trying to join the xbox game pass but this keeps poping up "were are having trouble processing your payment and wed like to get it sorted out" and i dont know what to do so can you plz help me do whatever this "were are having trouble processing
    your payment and wed like to get it sorted out" wants me to do, and also this is in my xbox one not on this website so can you plz help me out.

conradbershad, Jan 28, 2019
  4. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out? can i not...

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. i can't buy fifa points i tried many times doesn't work We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out? can i not... :(

samirhannaTB, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out? can i not...

1. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out? can i not... - Similar Threads - We’re having trouble

2. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out: MY7FrY2u3km5wewk.31.3652024/02/02 - 16:32:10 UTC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-having-trouble-processing-your-payment-and/fee876c5-0f8d-4295-8906-06fce9251e46
  3. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out: MY7FrY2u3km5wewk.31.3652024/02/02 - 16:32:10 UTC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-having-trouble-processing-your-payment-and/fee876c5-0f8d-4295-8906-06fce9251e46
  4. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: So, I was trying to buy Minecraft with my debit card. This message popped up and I did all the troubleshooting. It still didn't work, so I tried my credit card. Same error message. Did all the troubleshooting again. Still, the same error message....
  6. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: Hi I am trying to put some money into my kid's account so they can play minecraft. However, i keep getting the message above, pV83MmXVFEirFpen.6.3032022/09/17 - 17:50:48 UTCI have tried multiple times, with the same result. i have tried different cards as well. not sure what...
  7. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: Hi I am trying to put some money into my kid's account so they can play minecraft. However, i keep getting the message above, pV83MmXVFEirFpen.6.3032022/09/17 - 17:50:48 UTCI have tried multiple times, with the same result. i have tried different cards as well. not sure what...
  8. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: So I tried to make a purchase on a Microsoft store app and received this message after inputting verification details about the payment and clicking 'buy'. How do I fix this?...
  9. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: So I tried to make a purchase on a Microsoft store app and received this message after inputting verification details about the payment and clicking 'buy'. How do I fix this?...
  10. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: I'm trying to by Money Tracker Pro from the Microsoft Store and I'm receiving the below message with and error code as follows[ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. contact us at microsoft supportwe’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

2. we’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.