Windows 10: Were my videos tampered with

Discus and support Were my videos tampered with in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Microsoft upgraded my Windows 10 and when checked it out I saw that the appearance of numerous videos had been altered. They'd had photo covers before,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rob113, May 29, 2019.

1. rob113 Win User

Were my videos tampered with

Microsoft upgraded my Windows 10 and when checked it out I saw that the appearance of numerous videos had been altered. They'd had photo covers before, and after they looked like a downloaded music tab.. The videos still play without problem, but I wonder how they were changed. Could it have been because of upgrading, or must it have been done on purpose to hide what they'd done.

:)

rob113, May 29, 2019

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, May 29, 2019
  3. Video playback

Hi,

To fix the issue, we suggest that you run the Troubleshooting Wizard to troubleshoot hardware and devices. To do that, follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start icon and select Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Hardware and Sound > Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, uninstall the video drivers, then follow these steps:

• Right-click on the name of your PC at the top of the list of devices in
      Device Manager
    • Select Scan for hardware changes to reinstall the device driver, or
      download and install the latest version from the manufacturer’s website.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, May 29, 2019
  4. Were my videos tampered with

video usage

Hi,

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?
    As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.

Please do let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Were my videos tampered with

1. Were my videos tampered with - Similar Threads - Were videos tampered

2. Tamper Protection problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tamper Protection problem: in my Windows 11pro PC I noticed that Tamper Protection is turned OFF and marked as "This setting is managed by your administrator." I am unable to turn it on.1 no anti-virus/anti-malware 3rd party software is installed on the computer.2 This is my PC and I am the admin, it...
  3. Network Tampering

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Tampering: You have been tampering with my network as you seriously don't want me using the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-tampering/79b76a10-fafd-45be-8793-32d9e7c397a7
  4. You bastard stop tampering with my internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You bastard stop tampering with my internet: You have been sued for network tampering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-bastard-stop-tampering-with-my-internet/0167f3fc-e288-4847-88af-20b78c7a8583
  5. BattlEye Tampered with My Privledges.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BattlEye Tampered with My Privledges.: I don't know where else to post this but here. I am running stock Windows 10 Home. Recently I had my eye on Ghost Recon Breakpoint as I had enjoyed Rainbow Six Siege, another Tom Clancy game in my system. There was a free trial to try out the game on Uplay, so I installed...
  6. Tamper Protection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tamper Protection: Any idea why my TP turned off randomly? submitted by /u/NikeESL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eqnhxb/tamper_protection/
  7. Tamper Projection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tamper Projection: I formatted and installed 1903 yesterday and Windows Security has a caution asking if I want to enable tamper protection. I wonder if I should enable it. [img] 140108
  8. tamper

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    tamper: how do i get defender to stop trying to get me to put tamper protection on, it leaves system tray with an orange triangle 134409
  9. tamper

in Windows 10 Support
    tamper: how do i get defender to stop trying to get me to put tamper protection on, it leaves system tray with an orange triangle 134409
  10. Videos played were super zoomed in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Videos played were super zoomed in: It was all fine until yesterday. But today suddenly all the videos that I've tried to open in various places (Films & TV, Windows Media Player, Chrome, Microsoft Edge) were super zoomed in and in a blurry state. I am currently using Windows 10 and I've searched through this...