Windows 10: We're sorry but outlook has run into an error that is preventing it...

Discus and support We're sorry but outlook has run into an error that is preventing it... in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Last couple of days I've been getting a "We're sorry but Outlook has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Outlook will need... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by alphanumeric, Jun 13, 2018.

1. We're sorry but outlook has run into an error that is preventing it...

Last couple of days I've been getting a "We're sorry but Outlook has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Outlook will need to be closed as a result." message. It also gives a "Would you like us to repair now?" option with Repair Now, Help and close options. Repair now doesn't appear to do anything and the message eventually comes back again. Clicking help just takes me to a the office help page with generic errors, non of which match what I'm seeing.
    At first it was the occasional message, today though I've gotten several in a row. I'm currently watching to see if its maybe a send receive error? Office 2016 Pro installed locally from mounted MSDN ISO. I'm going to try and do some manual repairs of Outlook and or Office. I'm open to any other ideas though if anybody else has seen this error. It's the first time I've seen it. No error number etc either, to look up. I'll reinstall if I have to, want to save that as the last option though.

:)

alphanumeric, Jun 13, 2018

2. Windows 10 and Outlook

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience as you are unable to access Outlook after installing Windows 10.

Kindly let us know with the following to understand the issue and assist you better:

• How have you installed Windows 10 (Upgraded/ Clean installation)?
    • Are you referring to Outlook Mail Client or Outlook.com website?
    • Were you able to see any error message/ error notification?

Step 1: If you are referring to Outlook App, I suggest you to run Windows Store App troubleshooter and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
        • Click on View All on left side and select
          Windows Store Apps
        • Select "Advance" and click on "Run as Administrator".
        • Click "Next" and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: If you are referring to Outlook.com account, I suggest you to access in different web browser and check.

Hope it helps. Kindly reply back to us with required information, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 14, 2018
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    We're sorry but outlook has run into an error that is preventing it... [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Jun 14, 2018
  4. We're sorry but outlook has run into an error that is preventing it...

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

We're sorry but outlook has run into an error that is preventing it...

1. We're sorry but outlook has run into an error that is preventing it... - Similar Threads - We're sorry outlook

2. "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in.": I am getting an error message as soon as the computer turns on. I have hit the "X" button but it shows right back up. Says to contact my Administer. I have no idea what that means and it will not close the Microsoft Teams at all. I don't even use that stupid thing. I have...
  3. "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in.": I am getting an error message as soon as the computer turns on. I have hit the "X" button but it shows right back up. Says to contact my Administer. I have no idea what that means and it will not close the Microsoft Teams at all. I don't even use that stupid thing. I have...
  4. "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in."

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. OneDrive - Sorry, an error has occurred

OneDrive - Sorry, an error has occurred: I need to access my OneDrive through a browser. I can log in OK and can see the Microsoft 365 welcome screen. However, each time I select the One Drive tab to access my files, I get the message "Sorry, and error has occurred." There is no other information. Please help....
  6. Roblox application says "An unexpected error has occurred, we're sorry!" Never loads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox application says "An unexpected error has occurred, we're sorry!" Never loads.: This never used to happen, but now whenever I try to open the application "Roblox" on my computer, it gives me this error message constantly. Something along the lines of "We had to close the app, an unexpected error occurred, we're sorry!" I have tried EVERYTHING....
  7. Roblox application says "An unexpected error has occurred, we're sorry!" Never loads.

Roblox application says "An unexpected error has occurred, we're sorry!" Never loads.: This never used to happen, but now whenever I try to open the application "Roblox" on my computer, it gives me this error message constantly. Something along the lines of "We had to close the app, an unexpected error occurred, we're sorry!" I have tried EVERYTHING....
  8. We're sorry-we've run into an issue...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    We're sorry-we've run into an issue...: Hello One of our coworker is having this message since last friday morning: What are our optioons ? Stephane LeBourdais https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-sorry-weve-run-into-an-issue/870bb3ae-6392-4dd1-adf7-8fc2ac789e1e
  9. All Windows 365 apps fail to open with "We're sorry, but [appname] has run into an...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All Windows 365 apps fail to open with "We're sorry, but [appname] has run into an...: All of my Windows 365 programs (Outlook, Word, Excel) show the following error when launched "We're sorry but [app name] has run into an error...". I'm given the option to Repair Now or Close. Clicking on Repair Now does not resolve the problem, the app shuts down. This is...
  10. We're Sorry Firefox had a problem and crashed.

in Browsers and Email
    We're Sorry Firefox had a problem and crashed.: We're Sorry Firefox had a problem and crashed. We'll try to restore your tabs and windows when it restarts. To help us diagnose and fix the problem, you can send us a crash report. It happens CONTINUOUSLY. Why? I'm tired of signing into yahoo 50 times a day or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. were sorry but outlook has run into an error

2. we are sorry but outlook run into an error

3. outlook has run into an error

4. outlook has run into an error that is preventing,
  5. were sorry outlook has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly,
  6. outlook has run into an error that is,
  7. were sorry but Outlook has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. ,
  8. office 365 error were sorry but outlook has run into an error that is preventing it from working properly.,
  9. We are sorry but outlook has run into an error,
  10. office 2019 were sorry but office app has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. office app will need to be closed as a result. would you like us to repair now?,
  11. oulook error sign into yahoo,
  12. sorry app has run into an error that is preventing it from working properly.,
  13. we are sorry but outlook run into an error repair now ,
  14. Were sorry but Outlook has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Outlook will need to be closed as a result.,
  15. Were sorry but Office App has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Office App will need to be closed as a result. Would you like us to repair now?