We're sorry but outlook has run into an error that is preventing it...

Discus and support We're sorry but outlook has run into an error that is preventing it... in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Last couple of days I've been getting a "We're sorry but Outlook has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Outlook will need... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by alphanumeric, Jun 13, 2018.

1. alphanumeric Win User

Last couple of days I've been getting a "We're sorry but Outlook has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Outlook will need to be closed as a result." message. It also gives a "Would you like us to repair now?" option with Repair Now, Help and close options. Repair now doesn't appear to do anything and the message eventually comes back again. Clicking help just takes me to a the office help page with generic errors, non of which match what I'm seeing.
    At first it was the occasional message, today though I've gotten several in a row. I'm currently watching to see if its maybe a send receive error? Office 2016 Pro installed locally from mounted MSDN ISO. I'm going to try and do some manual repairs of Outlook and or Office. I'm open to any other ideas though if anybody else has seen this error. It's the first time I've seen it. No error number etc either, to look up. I'll reinstall if I have to, want to save that as the last option though.

:)

alphanumeric, Jun 13, 2018
  2. Deepika Gowda Win User

Windows 10 and Outlook

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience as you are unable to access Outlook after installing Windows 10.

Kindly let us know with the following to understand the issue and assist you better:

• How have you installed Windows 10 (Upgraded/ Clean installation)?
    • Are you referring to Outlook Mail Client or Outlook.com website?
    • Were you able to see any error message/ error notification?

Step 1: If you are referring to Outlook App, I suggest you to run Windows Store App troubleshooter and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
        • Click on View All on left side and select
          Windows Store Apps
        • Select "Advance" and click on "Run as Administrator".
        • Click "Next" and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: If you are referring to Outlook.com account, I suggest you to access in different web browser and check.

Hope it helps. Kindly reply back to us with required information, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 14, 2018
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    We're sorry but outlook has run into an error that is preventing it... [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Jun 14, 2018
  4. anandsap123 Win User

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

1. We're sorry but outlook has run into an error that is preventing it... - Similar Threads - We're sorry outlook

2. Bing.com now runs on .NET Core 2.1

in Windows 10 News
    Bing.com now runs on .NET Core 2.1: Bing.com is a cloud service that runs on thousands of servers spanning many datacenters across the globe. Bing servers handle thousands of users’ queries every second from consumers around the world doing searches through their browsers, from our partners using the Microsoft...
  3. Windows Error When Trying to Access "Language Bar Options"

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Error When Trying to Access "Language Bar Options": I recently bought this Lenovo Ideapad 110 for studying and watching videos on Youtube. I study 3 languages, so having shortcuts like ctrl+shift+1 to switch to a particular language is much more preferable to having to press windows+space to slowly switch between them. Today,...
  4. Outlook webmail attachments autosaving instead of opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook webmail attachments autosaving instead of opening: I have a user that prefers the online version of Outlook even though we have the standalone module, he prefers to use it online. He gets Excel attachments every day that he needs to open and print- he doesn't need to save them to his desktop but it forces him to. This is the...
  5. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired - Error code: 0xc0000098

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your PC/Device needs to be repaired - Error code: 0xc0000098: The laptop of my girlfriend froze when we tried to move a big chunk of pictures from a phone to the laptop. After a restart it didnt load up windows 10 anymore. The laptop only shows the "Boot Menu" and gives the option to pick between two PCI LANs. We tried repairing the...
  6. computer has password bug not recognising

computer has password bug not recognising: my computer is not recognising my password...is profile compromised? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/computer-has-password-bug-not-recognising/04572c79-dc6e-4779-b035-4d58e431a9b7
  7. Windows 10 intermittently hangs even when no programs are running

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 intermittently hangs even when no programs are running: Hi, I have a relatively blank windows 10 machine, except for the stuff that's pre-loaded. I'm not a techie so I don't like touching things unless I have to. My machine is an acer running on windows 10 (not sure what version, I assume the most basic one that comes with the...
  8. hard drive error 2000-0146 bsod dell inspiron 43320086317 ESC

hard drive error 2000-0146 bsod dell inspiron 43320086317 ESC: HOPING for a answer bsod error code does this mean I need to get a new computer? Really tired of trying to make this one work almost 2 years since I updated to the free windows 10 wasn't long after bsod just now able to get to advanced settings any help very much appreciated...
  9. windows 10 running slow. how to speed up?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 running slow. how to speed up?: windows 10 running slow. how to speed up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-running-slow-how-to-speed-up/ea81a7dd-7f4e-47f0-b589-3431952ab978
  10. windows 10 running slow. how to speed up?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 running slow. how to speed up?: windows 10 running slow. how to speed up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-running-slow-how-to-speed-up/337cbc36-ef50-4061-9e06-5a774d88a9de