Windows 10: 'We’re updating OneNote / Calculator / OneDrive or any winodow App. It should be ready to...

Discus and support 'We’re updating OneNote / Calculator / OneDrive or any winodow App. It should be ready to... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am constantly getting 'We’re updating OneNote or any winodow App. It should be ready to use again shortly. I have tried checking Window Updates but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JamesPack_939, Jan 8, 2020.

1. 'We’re updating OneNote / Calculator / OneDrive or any winodow App. It should be ready to...

I am constantly getting 'We’re updating OneNote or any winodow App. It should be ready to use again shortly.

I have tried checking Window Updates but starting to get really annoying!

:)

JamesPack_939, Jan 8, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Issue with final version of Windows 10 - Calculator App not installed correctly

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable find/install Calculator app on your computer after updating to Windows 10. We will help you to resolve this issue.

• Please let us know if you referring to inbuilt Calculator app or if you have installed any other Calculator app?

Step 1: As you have already performed SFC scan, I suggest you to
    run DISM or System Update Readiness tool and check.

The DISM or System Update Readiness tool may help you to fix some Windows corruption errors.

Fix Windows corruption errors by using the DISM or System Update Readiness tool

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 8, 2020
  4. SOHO1 Win User

'We’re updating OneNote / Calculator / OneDrive or any winodow App. It should be ready to...

OneNote cannot connect to OneDrive

Windows 7 - No problem, I get a list of all my OneDrive folders for Web Locations.
    Windows 10 - Doesn't connect me logged into OneDrive and I cannot select a location. *Mad
    Note however, *Eek that if I follow the "Microsoft OneDrive" hyperlink right after the words "Web Location", it DOES open the OneDrive folder list automatically in a separate window, but that doesn't get me choice of locations on this screen so that I can choose a location. What's missing here? *Confused

'We’re updating OneNote / Calculator / OneDrive or any winodow App. It should be ready to... [​IMG]

My work around for now is to keep switching back to Win7 to use OneNote there when I need to create new notebooks on OneDrive.

SOHO1, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

'We’re updating OneNote / Calculator / OneDrive or any winodow App. It should be ready to...

1. 'We’re updating OneNote / Calculator / OneDrive or any winodow App. It should be ready to... - Similar Threads - 'We’re updating OneNote

2. "We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.": Whenever I attempt to open Settings it says "We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly." and of course, waiting has done nothing.I am on Windows 11 on the latest preview. This happened after I last updated this computer. It seems it is only on my main...
  3. "We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.": Whenever I attempt to open Settings it says "We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly." and of course, waiting has done nothing.I am on Windows 11 on the latest preview. This happened after I last updated this computer. It seems it is only on my main...
  4. We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.: Just shows up when I try to open settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-updating-settings-it-should-be-ready-to-use/5840a22c-e630-4bbb-b2b9-416862fa8964
  5. We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.: Just shows up when I try to open settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-updating-settings-it-should-be-ready-to-use/5840a22c-e630-4bbb-b2b9-416862fa8964
  6. We’re updating Windows Security. It should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We’re updating Windows Security. It should be ready to use again shortly.: I get this message every time when I try editing exclusions or trying to do anything with windows defender. I've looked it up for a fix nothing found. It has been doing this all day I've restarted, checked for updates nothing is working must just be me?...
  7. We’re updating Films & TV. It should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We’re updating Films & TV. It should be ready to use again shortly.: Dear Madam, / Sir, Is Microsoft doing the above? It lasts for a couple couple days already? Thanks and regards, William https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-updating-films-tv-it-should-be-ready-to-use/67529072-9359-497e-b19f-07c2056245dc
  8. We’re updating Realtek Audio Console. It should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    We’re updating Realtek Audio Console. It should be ready to use again shortly.: ขอวิธีแก้ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-updating-realtek-audio-console-it-should-be/7abf72be-d45f-4efc-88df-b3187f7f60d2
  9. "We’re updating Forza Horizon 4. It should be ready to use again shortly."

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "We’re updating Forza Horizon 4. It should be ready to use again shortly.": Just a few hours ago I was playing Forza Horizon 4, when my game started lagging heavily. I closed the game to restart it to fix my issues, but on trying to launch the game, I got that error message. I left it for a few hours and it still gives me that message. The microsoft...
  10. We’re updating Sea of Thieves, It should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 News
    We’re updating Sea of Thieves, It should be ready to use again shortly.: [ATTACH] Sea of Thieves is one of the newest video games from Microsoft for the Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. The game brings a lot to the table where multiplayer is concerned because there’s no single player experience here. The [...] This post We’re updating Sea of Thieves,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we are updating calculator

2. We’re updating Calculator. It should be ready to use again shortly.

3. were updating calculator